Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Extreme detecting no longer a distributor for DeepTech

Posted by AMCJAVELIN 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Extreme detecting no longer a distributor for DeepTech
September 14, 2013 07:35PM
well I just thought i'd let everyone know extreme detecting is no longer a distributor for deeptech and are looking for a good dealer in the usa so if you know of a honorable dealer that would like to pick them up and has the capabilities to do warranty work please send me P/M to let them know
Re: Extreme detecting no longer a distributor for DeepTech
September 14, 2013 09:12PM
I wonder why Extreme is no longer carrying them? Didn't they also start out selling Blisstool detectors to and then stopped selling those also?
September 14, 2013 09:39PM
Because the guy selling them is a jerk...and I told him he'd go out of business..
September 14, 2013 10:03PM
Quit beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel, Ray
September 14, 2013 10:23PM
Yeah I back what Ray wrote he told me about this guy and he sounds like he wants a sale and then he moves on and his videos are more pro the machine he is selling.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 14, 2013 10:40PM
Him and his partners are on the outs I guess so not sure about the rest, go on the site and all you see all he's got is his amphibious ghost phones and swingy thingy but I think i'm starting to agree with everyone here on about opinions of all you know who.........very disappointed to say the least
September 15, 2013 02:04AM
Partnerships in business are usually a bad idea. They seldom work out well.
Anyone selling the Vista's now?
September 15, 2013 07:51PM
Any new importer?
September 15, 2013 10:12PM
not yet at this time.
September 16, 2013 03:53AM
I hope Deeptech finds a Dealer here in the State's...I wish them the best also...they make a nice niche product for the Relic hunter...Or even the dig it all coin jewelry hunter's...

The DTVG offers a lot of performance in a virtual EMI free package...Sort of like a G2 with more power...And a couple extra option's to boot like iron volume and fast slow recovery..

I hope whoever they find promotes the product well..

Old site hunters deserve to have the right equipment available to them here in the state's...

Keith
September 16, 2013 11:31AM
Keith, your the obvious choice, lol. I personally would like to see Bart carry them, he has always been a real pleasure to deal with for me.
September 16, 2013 02:12PM
Id like to thank Barry and Carter for doing their part importing these detectors . My Gold is an awesome detector. It will be interesting to see what type of detector this company comes out with next!
September 16, 2013 09:29PM
you just wait possum more is to come!
September 16, 2013 10:47PM
Well, well, well...

Looks like the new sheriff just left town.
September 16, 2013 10:55PM
Btw, not to beat a dead horse, but my comments have nothing to do with Carter...never dealt with him.
September 16, 2013 11:56PM
LOL!
; )
September 21, 2013 09:03AM
I hope DeepTech finds a good distributor in the U.S. as well. They make a very good machine in the DTVG. I never had any problems in dealing with Barry although I know he rubbed many the wrong way.
September 24, 2013 02:24AM
I hope that DeepTech finds a good U.S. distributer. There were some problems a while back on this forum to the point that I wanted to make Blisstool, DeepTech and Vista banned words. It is generally very hard to get banned from Dankowski Detectors but a few individuals with ties to Blisstool and DeepTech metal detector sales actually were. Tom had some fairly trying times on this forum for a few months but thank goodness that dark time has passed.
September 24, 2013 03:24AM
I agree wally. Heres something funny...I loved the vista gold, but can't stand Barry and swore I would never put another dime in his pocket. Well I really need/want the small coil for it. So finally I just got rid of the vista, and a couple days later see this, haha. Oh well, I will get one in the future with the small coil.
September 25, 2013 03:12AM
just to give everyone a update there are some things into the works happening so it might be maybe 2 to 3 weeks or maybe sooner i'll find out on a dealer or not.