Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

off subject

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
off subject
September 28, 2013 06:46PM
I'm writting a book (almost finished) about a kid who fights cancer..based on what I went through. I'm looking for a publisher or a book agent to read it...anyone connected with someone that can help me?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: off subject
September 29, 2013 09:27AM
Does the kid happen to have a hobby swinging a metal detector?

I don't have any connections in that area....but I would buy one and read it.
September 29, 2013 02:13PM
No idea about the publisher. But when you have a completed book give us the info. I would like to read it.
September 29, 2013 02:48PM
Personally might ask the librarian of your local library as imagine he or she could steer you in right direction. A word of caution when it comes to patents, inventions or even new books as some are not trustworthy...As a thought might google to get you started in right direction or even write a competent publisher to enlighten you on the procedure or procedures relative your book and publishing same.
September 29, 2013 09:28PM
Only person I can think of would be our friend Jim Straight, He's written some books maybe he can recommend a publisher?

Hope yours is a best seller, Would like to read it when it's out.

All the best,
Paul (Ca)
September 29, 2013 10:03PM
I'm not familiar with your story but since you're here it must be inspirational. I think these people would be happy to help you get your story out. Inspiration is one of their strongest suits.Send them a simple e-mail and see where it goes---can't hurt.
[www.cancer.org]
October 01, 2013 01:27PM
October 04, 2013 12:32PM
I don't know about publishers, but I too am a childhood cancer survivor. Good luck with the book. Maybe I will get to read it one day.