Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

These CZ's continue to KILL!

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
These CZ's continue to KILL!
January 25, 2010 04:59AM
My buddy just picked up a CZ 7a off Craigs List for $200. It has been well used, infact the bottom of the coil is really badly worn. He needs to either put a cover or some marine epoxy on it and the viser is missing a piece around the instrument panel. But other than that the thing works perfect! First time he took it out today he found a Merc at 10" and it hit hard! Just go's to show how far ahead the competition the old Fisher was.
HH! Aaron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2010 05:00AM by Aaron.
Re: These CZ's continue to KILL!
January 26, 2010 02:02AM
CZ's............to this day..............remain an icon. Still a benchmark.
January 26, 2010 04:15AM
I wish I'd started off with a CZ instead of a Coinstrike and I would have wasted a year of detecting.

I also wish that FT would've keep going with modern releases of the CZ, I can only imagine what a modern implementation of that machine could do (DD coils, VDI, lighter, who knows).

Enjoy the 7A, I have a CZ70 and love it, even if it's old.

hh,
Brian
January 26, 2010 05:43AM
old?..don't think so!..as tom stated,and i concur a "crackerjack" "silver sniper " par excellance!

(h.h!)
j.t.
January 26, 2010 09:24AM
jmaryt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> old?..don't think so!

They're not exactly new!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2010 09:41AM by Cal_cobra.
January 26, 2010 09:40AM
I've got a cz 70 and that machine is built like a TANK! I love it, however its only air testing a dime at 6-7" I'm gonna send it to Broken Detector Keith willis said he can get ti to work alot better. I so cant wait till spring, I have a sun ray 12" coil coming and I found a 1021 3d thats on its way. For those of you that remember the new 3d I bought and sent to fisher Im still waiting to hear from them.
January 27, 2010 12:34PM
"Old" does not necessarily constitute outdated. And "new" does not necessarily guarantee "better".
January 28, 2010 06:11AM
hi cal!
i was referring to it's ability to find silver!..it may incorporate somewhat
"older" technology,but still gets 'er done!

regards!
(h.h!)
j.t.
January 28, 2010 08:22AM
Tom and J.T. I completely agree with you. I like having both the CZ70 & the F75 LTD, they seem to compliment each other perfectly, and interestingly one will find good targets the other misses, the perfect 1-2 punch.

HH,
Brian