Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Oldie but goodie...

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Oldie but goodie...
February 15, 2014 11:22PM
We were talking about accurate target ID machines recently and here's one of them.

[www.ebay.com]

Compass made this one around 86' as I recall. My buddy still has one, and he let me try it out a couple years ago, my first coin target was a War Nickle at 5". Only problem with these old ones is trying to get them repaired....

Aaron
Re: Oldie but goodie...
February 15, 2014 11:31PM
Hi,,,You know I always liked the looks of them machines.....I remember when I seen my first one in a magazine,I just drooled....I remember checking the local drug store that had a massive magazine rack almost daily just waiting for a new magazine to come out....That was basically your only way of knowing if any new machines came out on the market....Anyways I never did own one of them machines....JJ
Re: Oldie but goodie...
February 16, 2014 12:16AM
The old ones before the Compass fire were the good ones if you can find one...One fellow tried a comeback with them but tough for a small guy to be competitive with large companies and he didn't last long...Indeed taking a chance buying one as if it went down tough to get repaired....