Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

teknetics G2 Chinese copies

Posted by Denari 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
teknetics G2 Chinese copies
April 02, 2014 08:32PM
Re: teknetics G2 Chinese copies
April 02, 2014 09:03PM
So does it even work?
April 02, 2014 09:53PM
I'm intrigued by the cream-coloured 11 x 7's in the background. They look like prototypes, stereo-lithographic models maybe? Odd that the strain relief is the same colour, though. Notice the cardboard taped to the coil cable, looks like it was packed up, retail style.
April 02, 2014 11:11PM
Hey Pimento the cream colored ones are probabably 3-D computer printouts ...They probably havent painted them black yet LOL!!

Keith
April 03, 2014 08:41PM
I recently bought a gold bug pro that turned outgoing be a counterfeit unit. It didn't ground balance at all. And the audio was very broken. I took it to a site that was an old cricket field and managed to eek out a $2 coin. and a threepence silver. I sent it to fisher to be looked at as I knew it wasn't right. Fisher confirmed my fear that it was a fake. As I am in Australia I only posted the control box so I got to keep the fake coils. Recently I bought a F5 and the 5" coil works perfectly on it. The 11" was a bit noisy but that could just be my emi filled backyard.

In summary, they aren't worth squat, but the coils are ok.
April 03, 2014 09:27PM
Does China make any seriously good detectors? If not, why not? My guess is, there is no incentive to,... why bother.
April 04, 2014 12:30AM
Does china make anything good............
April 04, 2014 04:39PM
Chinese food?
August 27, 2014 12:49PM
hate to say that I got a g2 copy from this seller and it works just fine( a small button at 8 inches deep)...but I live with the fear that if it does break down I won't be able to fix it.