Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NEL sharpshooter coil

Posted by Mccrorysjewelry2 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NEL sharpshooter coil
April 04, 2014 01:32AM
Just wondering if anyone has tried the Nel sharpshooter coil or any of Nel's coils?
wjs
Re: NEL sharpshooter coil
April 04, 2014 02:19AM
I have the sharpshooter and the sharp for the Etrac and I have a sharpshooter that someone is letting me try out right now for the G2. I have not had a chance to use it yet. The coils seems to be made real good. They seem to operate correctly and display the ID that the stock coil displays. I done a video using the sharpshooter on my Etrac.

[www.youtube.com]
April 04, 2014 11:16AM
I have the Sharpshooter for the F75 and Vaquero. Turning out to be a very good coil on both units. It is a great 'tweener' coil, fitting between the 11 inch and 5 inch DD's of the F75. Stable, sturdy and built well. Cable is thicker than most other aftermarket coils.

I am now waiting on them to make some for the Sov GT ( rumor has it they are).
April 04, 2014 12:18PM
Used the Nel 5" coil and can say there is no noticeable difference between it and the stock F75 5" coil when it comes to performance. But it does weigh more.
April 04, 2014 06:04PM
The NEL coils are not as TIGHT as the FT coils of same size...

I personally dont care for the 9.5 x 5.5 on the T2..I like the Biaxial better..the 5 inch is not as tight as the FT 5's but maybe a tad deeper...

The larger coils may be of benefit for depth over stock coil's...

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2014 06:06PM by Keith Southern.