Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Id like to try my luck on this site (Video)

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Id like to try my luck on this site (Video)
April 06, 2014 08:59PM
Either this girl does not Know what a discriminator is or someone has lied to them about it not being hunted before..

maybe a little of both ..gurantee it's been hunted though...

but either way I would like a chance to hunt it ...Has a nice feel to it...Stage stop...!!!

Ill be theres some nice artifacts lying around ..

[www.youtube.com]

Keith
Re: Id like to try my luck on this site (Video)
April 06, 2014 09:08PM
she found nothing come on you have to know where to look also.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 06, 2014 09:11PM
The beanie weenie can tells me its been hunted... LOL!!

But all the same I'm sure there's some great stuff there...
April 06, 2014 09:17PM
Well....

A couple observations.....

1) The "Pinball Machine" isn't the best choice for a old iron site, I'm thinking Kellyco as that's their knock off Lesche digger she using....

2) she's really cute, with some Asian mix in her.

I'd love to love to bring my CTX over there and show her how to get around those nails! ; )

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2014 02:46AM by Aaron.
April 06, 2014 09:57PM
Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!!!!
April 06, 2014 10:12PM
Too bad I'm an old fart. I would show her how to stop digging nails. Where was she when I was a young nerd with a metal detector? I actually watched a few of her other videos. That girl can talk! I would love to hunt that place too. I bet there are a few good keepers there.
April 07, 2014 01:00AM
This was a topic on the kinzli California forum. That dude is a jackass. First of alo,he post so many clues,guys figured out exactly where its at. Another video of his he is trespassing on my sons buddys property near Copperopolis. Then he plants a gold necklace in another vid and magically finds it using the pinpointer. His chick is pretty hot though!
April 07, 2014 01:11AM
She could pick up nails for me all day but lose the dog and get a cat

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

April 07, 2014 01:41AM
Have a dog and a cat with you. The dog can dig the hole. The cat can crap in it then fill it back in, on to the next....teamwork.
April 07, 2014 02:11AM
Well

what I take from the video is the Simplicity that she is looking at the site...

and her approach to the Hunt...

Dare Is say that this is the mindset of alot of hunters. and is to our advantage...

I learned more from watching her meandering hunt and thought process than if she would of been finding items..

Theres a bounty fo items there for sure I can tell by all the loud overload bell tones of iron...

If this site has been hunted its been cherry picked hunted...To much large items lying there to have been explored even somewhat succesfully..

What I also find intriguing about the video is how much You now Know to how much you at one time did not Know...if that makes sense..

albeit it would of been over 30+ years ago to be where she is right now in site analysis..but it makes one stop and think does it not...everyone enjoying metal detecting no matter the amount of skill you have...and we all are on a different level of Skill sets and learning...it never stops...

really eye opening to me to watch this Girl on this site..

Keith
April 07, 2014 03:12AM
They edited the dude out!!!I was wondering why no one mentioned the guy(dudehella) and guess she ditched him! If anyone is remotely interested in why my prior rant,look up dudehella, or dudelikehella,lol.
April 07, 2014 03:30AM
I heard he didn't deserve her, it's crazy
April 07, 2014 03:53AM
Let's face it guys – how many of our hunting buddies look anywhere near as good as this little British hotttie?

Never mind that she's doing it all wrong the clear lesson here is we're doing it all wrong!

Oh well
April 07, 2014 10:46AM
She is more skilled than I was when I started. I read the manual but didn't retain much..it was like Greek. I went out swinging and learned by doing and listening to the unit. Not until that point was I able to decipher the instructions/manual....only then did it start to click. It was a thrill to find clad until my first old coin recovery, after that clad was just wasted time energy to me. Research then kicked in from looking up the old coin.
Keith, yes, I remember the stages of skill and levels of learning. I do regret not picking up this hobby at an earlier age. By the time I get to your level, a cane will replace my shovel.
April 07, 2014 03:30PM
she needs to reach out and have me help her learn how to hunt and to disc out nail and move around to other areas..Even if she pulled out a few relics that would be a win win...

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

April 07, 2014 04:00PM
To late Lawrenzo!

She saw my above post and invited me over w the GMP & CTX to give her some carpet iron hunting training! ; )
April 07, 2014 04:04PM
This "British Hottie" is actually a Yank....
April 07, 2014 04:26PM
I would like to have 12 hours at that site.
April 07, 2014 05:58PM
The young woman in the video who I referred to as a "British Hottie" is actually Kathleen Elliott (AKA Kater17). She was born in Virginia with an American father and English mother - shortly after she was born she moved to England with her parents and spent the next 20 years there. she came to the States a couple of years ago - her accent is now thoroughly mixed up! She got her start in video with the BBC apparently.

She is certainly better looking than any detecting buddies I ever had!
April 07, 2014 08:53PM
Jeez guys, she's only 17 for crying out loud....I have socks older than that,..ya old farts.
April 07, 2014 09:58PM
She's 25 or thereabouts, the '17' tag goes back a number of years. Off-topic, I know...
April 07, 2014 10:11PM
I had an old dog once, he wouldn't chase rabbits anymore, but he still watched them closely!
April 07, 2014 10:23PM
LOL...lytle,.. touche'
April 08, 2014 12:17AM
docbars Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would like to have 12 hours at that site.

I would like to have 12 hours with her forget the site! LOL!
April 08, 2014 12:26AM
I had fun following the "ball of yarn" through Google search and finding out more about this obviously intelligent and talented young woman. She is a bit of a Power on YouTube and her channel is an example of what the TV establishment is terrified of.

If she is serious about relics, treasure, etc. She could sure use a mentor. I am too old, too busy and way too married to qualify!

I get bored pretty easy with most MD VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, BUT FOR SOME ODD REASON FOUND HERS MORE "watchable". LOL
April 08, 2014 12:35AM
Theres a lady out here named Tanya...Paul and El could back me up...she is way hotter than that chick and can flat out detect...she even got a gold coin. Her husband is a cool guy too,lol.
April 08, 2014 01:22AM
Lovely, I'm sure but does she have 265,000 followers on Facebook and YouTube. We all enjoy the sharing and connectivity we enjoy here, keep in mind it's a real big world out there.

I am trying to get my head around all this. It is the new reality, tens of millions,of people all over the world can see whatever we put out there. People who are willing to run with that can have an enormous impact. Me, I just hang out here and a few other places. I have no followers - as far as I know - except of course for,the NSA - LOL..

Anyway, it's,fun to see,young and enthusiastic folks out there developing an interest in what fascinates us so much.

HH

Rick
April 08, 2014 02:43AM
ozzie Wrote:
> Jeez guys, she's only 17 for crying out loud....I
> have socks older than that,..ya old farts.

LoL
April 08, 2014 02:45AM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> docbars Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would like to have 12 hours at that site.
>
>
> I would like to have 12 hours with her forget the
> site! LOL!

Deal ! As long as you take her dog with ya. Lol