Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For sale a fisher cz-3d calibrated by Tom D.

Posted by Mccrorysjewelry2 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
For sale a fisher cz-3d calibrated by Tom D.
April 22, 2014 11:24PM
Hello, I have for sale a cz-3d that was calibrated by Tom D. The detector was manufactured in 2013. Bought for my girlfriend so we could hunt together only to find out that 2 cz's can't be within 120' of each other or they will enter fear with each other. I also have a brand new 10.5" coil that goes with it. The cz had already been calibrated by Tom D. before I bought it. I have $850 in it. Asking $700. Send me a P.M. if interested. Thanks U.S. Only
Re: For sale a fisher cz-3d calibrated by Tom D.
April 23, 2014 05:25PM
This is interesting as I didn't know the newer units could be calibrated? (Can someone educate me on this please.)
Can you give us the air test depth on a dime please?

Thanks,
Albert
April 23, 2014 06:15PM
This detector has a green sticker on the bottom that says it was calibrated on 1-28-2014 I think. It's either 1-28 or 1-23. It's hard to read. It's has either 10.3" or 10.8" for depth on a dime. That's with a 8" coil. Add another 1.5" with the 10.5" coil. I tried a quarter with the 8" coil. It's was between 11" and 12". It's all wrote in red ink on the sticker and hard to read. The detector is in excellent condition. The 10.5 coil is brand new. If you have any questions just ask. Thanks
April 23, 2014 10:15PM
Yes, you can sometimes buy a new 3D off Tom (if he has one) and no he's not a dealer. Tuning a new one isn't any different than a new one, and sometimes a few of the new ones can be pretty good already.

Aaron
April 23, 2014 11:27PM
I have a First Texas CZ-3D that I sent to Tom for calibration. It will now hit a dime at 12.1'' in his test area. Tom said it was the hottest First Texas CZ-3D He had on his bench at that point. Took it out for the first time when I got it back and found a 1816 Large cent at 9''. It is my oldest coin to date so will be holding on to this one as have had others not up to par.
April 24, 2014 10:29AM
That cz a keeper Harold. It's good to hear some of the newer ones have some spunk.
April 30, 2014 11:00AM
I'm interested in your cz-3d.
Are you in central Florida east coast?
Headphones?
Beach, wet sand performance?
April 30, 2014 09:29PM
Hello, I'm in Southern Indiana. Vernon Indiana. If you are interested in my cz-3d it is still for sell. Send me a P.M. and we can work out the details. Thanks
April 30, 2014 10:19PM
Heck yeah Harold, that CZ is RARE! You've got mine beat, I think Tom had mine tested in the high 11's
Congrats on that real old LC!

Aaron