Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Future feature wish list from Fisher

Posted by markg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Future feature wish list from Fisher
February 17, 2010 08:43PM
Tongue twister.
Okay, the ground is frozen, so......
What would you guys or gals like to see come from Fisher next?
Re: Future feature wish list from Fisher
February 18, 2010 03:28AM
Well... if FISHER won't build the CZ3D II that I previously posted.............

How about an improved light weight version of the CZ3D for Coin, Relic, Beach and Gold Prospecting. (All In One)

1. Smaller control housing, light and less cumbersom.

2. Make it true multi-frequency 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, and 100K Frequencies

3. Add a gold specific mode to it with a frequency range that will be usable/suitable i.e. 15 - 100K

4. Keep the fast analogue interface.

5. Notch filter would be nice.

6. Light economical carbon fiber coil and shaft assembly

7. Make it waterproof

8. More coil options

9. Bring the price down to $600.00

10. Full Lifetime Warranty (if they feel their product is worth it, if not refer to no. 9 above)

11. Free hard shell road case

12. Someone please wake me when this dream is over
Re: Future feature wish list from Fisher...CZ 3D Xtreme
February 18, 2010 05:14AM
How about a CZ-3D Xtreme w/10.5" coil. Operates very much like the general purpose CZ 3D except a few special differences. It's the worlds deepest CZ 3D .....and by quite a bit. Detects a round pull-tab at 36" in moist soil. (Mans gold wedding band @42"). Air tests a clad dime at 48" I recommend this unit ONLY be utilized in open-field coin hunting applications.......and jewelry hunting in dry sand. On/off switch is a toggle switch on the back of this unit.........unlike standard 3D's. Requires the standard 9 V's like a standard CZ 3D.....AND ALSO requires 2 NUCLEAR POWERED CyberDyne Systems T-800 batteries in the back of the control box (((part of the reason for the extreme depth capabilities))). Nearly an absolute necessity to have a standard backhoe digger for convient target retreval.
Also this CZ 3D is completely weather-proof and has the same box mounted pole configuration as the CZ 70 Pro. Each unit has been painstakenly inspected and calibrated by NASA-Dan himself. Its the regular 3D, only...on STEROIDS!!!
LOL!

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2010 04:24PM by Aaron.
Jeb
February 18, 2010 08:34AM
I`m at the age nowadays that i have to ask myself," Do i really want to be digging down to 36" ? LoL.
February 18, 2010 10:59AM
um..me neither. Unless theres a box with GOLD COINs down there! smiling smiley
February 18, 2010 11:49AM
How about a real differentiation between aluminum and gold?
February 18, 2010 12:10PM
Thats the best idea yet!
I wonder if it that could be possible...
February 18, 2010 02:13PM
Heck who in heavens name would want to dig the depth indicated surely comes to mind. I suppose a lighter CZ is possible, but then one wonders about build quality. Perhaps some way to cut down the odds relative gold jewelry versus junk would certainly be a breakthrough and would put more gold rings in the pouch.We all know gold jewelry is mixed with various metals so would be a major accomplishment even though it meant the chances of finding one on land would be cut down as most land gold rings would be taken from parks..if we didn't have to dig the amount of junk that imitates gold rings..
February 18, 2010 04:22PM
I second that idea

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
An F76, with full audio options (multitone) active in the All Metal Mode.
February 18, 2010 06:01PM
n/t
I want that too Scully
February 18, 2010 09:05PM
I want that too Scully. Hey a name change too.
I think my son-in-law said the etrac has that feature now.