Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

17 Yr. Old invents detector using Seismo-Acoustics

Posted by Tri 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tri
17 Yr. Old invents detector using Seismo-Acoustics
April 29, 2014 12:48AM
[www.jmu.edu]

[www.youtube.com]

Awhile back, a Japanese engineer invented a sound recording device to detect counterfeit coins,

Now a 17 Yr. Old invents a detector that uses sound for de-mining purposes.

Could this be the future of our hobby ?
Re: 17 Yr. Old invents detector using Seismo-Acoustics
April 29, 2014 01:21AM
Ill take one tuned to 5 and 10 dollar gold piece resonance please...

Pretty cool..

thank's for sharing

Thought at first she had poor coil control till I read about how it works and does not need to be close to the earth like metl detector..

Keith
Tri
April 29, 2014 01:46AM
Keith I know you jest, but what if that is possible, it is possible to set the frequency to the resonance of the item that we seek, which in itself is a form of discrimination.

I wonder who is funding the research, minelab maybe ?
April 29, 2014 03:26AM
I thought it was INTEL.

It looks like she has that contraption on a old 1266x rod....and it's pretty heavy!

Aaron
April 29, 2014 03:31AM
That's funny kind of what I thought when I watched this [www.youtube.com] the targets would float out of the ground & into your pouch !WARNING this gets stranger as it goes ,lots of conjecture, interesting at first? Could you not answer all the hard ?'s with maybe--maybe not? Just don't ask me what color my shirt is? HH
April 29, 2014 03:19PM
Anything can happen with design it's just the cost but I think it can be done on our level and even if it were for silver it would be a big step

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!