Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fair price for T2

Posted by Elbert 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fair price for T2
May 01, 2014 12:45AM
Need some help in determining what a fair I should ask for a T2(Green) with a stock 11" coil and a 8 x6 NEL Coil. Price would include shipping.

Thanks,
El
Re: Fair price for T2
May 01, 2014 01:22AM
Discontinued, and I'd make sure its authentic and purchased from dealer with proof....lots of fakes floating around....

I say $450?
May 01, 2014 01:41AM
That's a good detector. I have one. I agree 450 is a fair price.

Discrimination is the root of all evil.
May 01, 2014 03:45AM
If your in dickering country you better ask $575??? Paid roughly $700 for mine in 2010 with no extra coil, guess $400 for me? I wouldn't sell unless for a F75 upgrade! HH P.s they were going for crazy prices used couple of years ago!
May 01, 2014 03:52AM
Thanks everyone for the input. I bought it new from Chuck at Indian Nations Detectors.
May 01, 2014 01:31PM
I didn't realize the NEL coil was included....$550 would be fair. the T2SE goes for $550 in the used market..
May 01, 2014 03:23PM
If you want to by it I would put that money towards the new F19 or a used F75 or wait till Fisher and Tek come out with there new line

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 01, 2014 03:34PM
I probably didn't state this correctly in my earlier post but I am wanting to sell the unit. It is the original green model and bought it from Chuck at Indian Nation Detectors within the first year the units came out. I just added the 8 x 6 NEL Coil about a month ago.

El
May 01, 2014 07:18PM
I don't know why, but these miss-communications get a laugh and a chuckle from me.
May 01, 2014 08:26PM
fsdigital12 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Discontinued, and I'd make sure its authentic and
> purchased from dealer with proof....lots of fakes
> floating around....
>
> I say $450?

Yes, being certain you are not getting a "China Clone" is becoming more and more important!
Look how cheap the clones are!
[www.aliexpress.com]
May 01, 2014 08:56PM
It is not a clone. I bought it from a respected dealer NEW. Finds Treasure Forum Sponsor . (Chuck at Indian Nations Detectors.) I'm selling not buying.
May 01, 2014 10:29PM
Well why didn't you say so? I'd start at $550 on forum and go down a bit if needed. On the fleabay I'd start at $400 and pray for a bidding war.
I think some of us may have attention issues or wait... what was I sayin?

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
May 02, 2014 01:53AM
I pretty much understood he was looking to sell it in the first place, hes just wondering what price to out it at.

Elbert is that the camoflage one? If so that's around 09', I think...

Aaron
May 02, 2014 02:32AM
Pasttom--In my second post I stated that I bought it from a dealer.

Aaro--It's not the camo, it is the green colored units. I guess I'll have to dig through my paper work to see when I bought it new.