Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My First YouTube Video - lil East Bay Silver...err make that BIG East Bay Silver

Posted by Cal_cobra 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
My First YouTube Video - lil East Bay Silver...err make that BIG East Bay Silver
February 18, 2010 11:20PM
Yesterday was a beautiful 70-someodd degree day, and I got out yesterday with a couple of friends in search of the elusive silver oldies.

We hit a San Francisco East Bay park and had a pretty good hunt, lots of jewelery and a BIG SILVER first for me.

Be gentle, this is my first shot at video editing smiling smiley

[www.youtube.com]

hh,
Brian
Re: My First YouTube Video - lil East Bay Silver...err make that BIG East Bay Silver
February 19, 2010 01:15AM
I gave u a 5 star vote...very nice video.
dgc
Re: My First YouTube Video - lil East Bay Silver...err make that BIG East Bay Silver
February 19, 2010 02:03AM
Well done. Very nice video and great finds. Congratulations.
February 19, 2010 03:04AM
Very nice Walker!
February 19, 2010 05:02AM
Cool video, very well done!
More please...
February 19, 2010 11:10AM
I enjoyed your video Brian. That Walking Liberty Half is one of my most favorite coins. I found one last year, same date. It's beautyfull. Takes my dang breath away. Thanks for sharing.
February 23, 2010 03:27AM
I-like-your-video's...

Here-are-2-videos-my-club-made.

The-spacebar-on-my-keyboard-is-not-working,-please-excuse-the-dashes.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]
Nice video; considering how long ago it was took/made!!!
July 12, 2015 12:32PM
I love that cut Mercury dime. I never saw one before. I would love to give one to my wife. There sure are some creative people out there.
July 13, 2015 07:38PM
Wow that's a blast from the past >grinning smiley<
Nice video and the F-75 can keep up with the Etrac on silver.