Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Exclusive photos of v4 and v5 of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST)

Posted by Anonymous User 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Exclusive photos of v4 and v5 of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST)

Exclusive photos of v5 of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST)

Hundreds of photos of v5 are available in the following six galleries:
[blisstool.in]
[blisstool.in]
[blisstool.in]
[blisstool.in]
[blisstool.in]
[blisstool.in]

Here 3 thereof:

---

Exclusive photos of v4 of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST)

Hundreds of photos of v4 are available in the following four galleries:
[blisstool.in]
[blisstool.in]
[blisstool.in]
[blisstool.in]

Here 3 thereof:

---

Current photos of all versions of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST), are available at: [blisstool.in]
Re: Exclusive photos of v4 and v5 of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST)
May 18, 2014 08:42PM
Instead of the beast, why not call it the old looking thing from the 80's

Can you not come upto date like the deus and other machines that are on the market today ?

If you want the best machine out there get rid of all those knobs and come out with a new style detector that everyone thinks WOW, instead of all that confusion coming out of that dated looking big ugly box.

Have you got any uncut videos of live search and dig events ? I seen a million videos of coins placed in the ground showing off depth, would be nice to see someone search live across untouched land while recording them dig without being edited.

But good luck on sales but come upto date with your technology and design... Then you might be out selling XP Detectors
May 18, 2014 09:02PM
I think there is room enough to fit at least 6 more knobs/switches in there....jeesh!! I completely understand the value for adjustability but would much rather prefer it in a menu system than that many toggles and stats...
May 18, 2014 09:42PM
Did someone mistakenly purchase several pallets of wholesale knobs ... that would explain alot.
May 19, 2014 08:39PM
It looks more complicated than it is . Half the knobs are set and forget for the most part.
Found it easier than some machines with multi layer programs.
Does it need 2 ground balance conrtols ,no Does it need a volume control maybe not
It have impressed me in the short time i have had it. That what counts for me.
May 19, 2014 08:51PM
Personally, I like the way it looks. If it's a depth monster....sweet!
May 19, 2014 10:08PM
I never buy a machine based on looks but rather on performance and to a lesser degree weight/ergonomics . If the Beast will get PI like depths on coin size targets and still have full range disc it should be a winner for many sites, knobs and all . I guess Blisstool needs to send one to Tom for a non vested third party evaluation for those of us who are looking for maximum raw power/performance .
May 20, 2014 01:22AM
Toms Been there done that I believe..

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2014 01:27AM by Keith Southern.
May 20, 2014 01:25AM
I am glad that there are still machines being made that some consider outdated. Those that think just because it has no screen and layers of menus really have no appreciation of the ability of so called out dated machines. Maybe they are to lazy to learn a real detector.
I'll quit now. Sorry
May 20, 2014 02:07AM
Keith, I was thinking of the latest version with wider disc range for testing purposes.
May 20, 2014 02:28AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Toms Been there done that I believe..
>
> Keith

Yes Keith, that late winter last year.

And he wasn't to impressed....

Aaron
May 20, 2014 06:47AM
The Blisstool looks pretty darn good to me, Doesn't look outdated actually looks cool especially for a detector with so much raw power.

Whites, Tesoro, Garrett, Fisher and many others went for long stretches with the same control box.

Give Blisstoool some credit they are constantly making improvements, And not only are they marketing here in the US the owner himself takes the time to post and answer questions on several forums.

Paul (Ca)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2014 06:49AM by Old California.
May 20, 2014 07:22AM
Have to admit it would be good to review one.... But I'm thinking you are selling depth by looking at the bliss videos so is it a one trick pony.

What's it like in a iron infested field ?
Seperation speeds ?
Ease of use ?
What's it like round EMI ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2014 09:27AM by Ziggy.
May 20, 2014 11:25AM
Aaron-----Do you have a link to an evaluation Tom did on the Blisstool?-----If so, some of the answers to questions asked here should be in that review.------Is Kellyco now a service center for Blisstool or where do you get one repaired should the need arise?Aaron Wrote:
> Keith Southern Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Toms Been there done that I believe..
> >
> > Keith
>
> Yes Keith, that late winter last year.
>
> And he wasn't to impressed....
>
> Aaron
May 20, 2014 01:58PM
Del,

As I recall, our old friend Barry sent Tom one last year, like early spring.

I can't remember if Tom actually posted the test results, however I remember talking about w him.

Aaron
May 20, 2014 04:03PM
Ziggy,

Recently hunted with a friend who was using a Blisstool at an old site, Not sure which model it was but he found a few deep finds in an area laced with old iron. The ground is kind of mineralized reading up to 85 in some areas with the Deus and AT-Gold, I was using the Deus another good friend was using his T-2. Before I forget, Our friend with the Blisstool is so impressed with the Blisstool he actually purchased another one a used model a month or two back as a backup.

The three of us did well with finds but what surprised us was our friend with the Blisstool was able to use the blisstool in thick iron and because he is so tuned with the audio was able to separate good conductive signals from iron, This being the first time my friend and I hearing the Blisstool we had a hard time telling iron from non-ferrous but our friend was so in tune with the blisstool he could easily separate iron from non-ferrous.

Wasn't interested in a Blisstool until seeing one up close that day when our friend used one at the old site, It was there when I realized would need one to get the deeper signals my current top end relic machines are missing.

I'm like allot out there who have viewed the Blisstool videos, one reason or another kept me from pulling the trigger guess for me it took seeing one up close and in action to see what I have been missing.

Yup, The Blisstool is deep and has it's purpose. Ordered a v5 yesterday and have a like new v3 coming this week, Would like to compare both and later on sell off the v3 for a bargin. I think the v5 will open up areas from parks and such for those after deep silver depending on the higher disc level this may be key for these type of conditions, But for relic hunting any of the Blisstool models will do extremely well under dig all situations.

Paul (Ca)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2014 04:07PM by Old California.
May 20, 2014 04:12PM
Aaron Wrote:
> Del,
>
> As I recall, our old friend Barry sent Tom one
> last year, like early spring.
>
> I can't remember if Tom actually posted the test
> results, however I remember talking about w him.
>
> Aaron

Thank you Aaron, I appreciate your response to my question.--------Del
May 20, 2014 06:36PM
I dont think Tom ever tested it. There was a problem with the coil or something. .
May 20, 2014 09:12PM
Really gman?

I guess Tom lied to me then....

Dang! Can't trust no one anymore. ; )

Aaron
May 20, 2014 10:08PM
I didnt call anyone a liar. Just trying to remember something from a year ago.
Dont recall a written break down of the machine and from reading your post neither do you.
May 20, 2014 10:21PM
Well...fair enough.

Aaron
May 21, 2014 12:23AM
Don't remember a breakdown on the Bliss. I do remember thinking Tom really didn't want to say negatives about the unit and kept his mouth shut, for the most part...I may be wrong.
May 21, 2014 02:27AM
Seems like I recall Tom saying something like that if he couldn't say anything nice he wasn't saying anything at all. At least I think that was Tom that said that. LOL.

I can tell ya that in heavy mineralized soil, that it was a heavy contender. It was just tough to get setup right and to cipher out what was iron and not iron. In a way it was like having a pulse machine wrapped up in a VLF...with very crude iron disc rating.

I would have to see what V5 does with an extended disc range on it...just to see if it makes it easier to actually discriminate out iron while still getting the depth that it was doing in the bad soil. You guys in clean soil have it easy. You can pick and choose any machine you like.
May 21, 2014 01:43PM
I cant imagine the Bliss testing that poorly unless there was problem with unit.
In the short time i have run it in my mild ground most finds have been deep.
Some have been head to head with another machine that could not see the good target.
In a very small park about 100 x 250 that has been hit very hard i got a must dig signal.
Had my bud swing his machine over and said it was all over the place. At about 7 inches i got
a Merc next to a piece of iron.
May 21, 2014 02:11PM
In a field we have hit time and time again i found a Barber Quarter and a Merc.
Now i understand a coin can be missed many times in a big field.
What surprised me was finding 10 pieces of complete flatware all deep
one a thin silver spoon in a few short hunts and little time on machine.
With my F75 in boost mode i would be happy to find a few handles or spoon bowls
and in the field i dug anything that sounds even half decent. always with my Disc at 6 or less.
and Sens at 85 or better.
May 21, 2014 03:40PM
What kind of machine was he using?

7" isn't that deep on a dime, even if it had iron around it.

I think alot of us have had similar situations like that w our DEUS, CTX, LTD ect.

Aaron
May 21, 2014 05:07PM
Thanks for sharing your experiences Gman, I know you're new to the v3 but seeing post like yours is encouraging for those like myself who never tried a blisstool.

Hope you will share more of your v3 hunts in the future, Thanks again.

Paul (Ca)
May 21, 2014 07:24PM
I agree Arron , Not that deep , His was a XLT not the deepest thing but he is very good with it. Finding it in the middle of the tiny park was as impressive.

The only LTD vs the Bliss was a buried Quarter between 10 and 12 inches .
I did not measure because all i wanted to know was which machine could hit it.

The F75 could not touch it with any settings
The Bliss could hit in two directions but not complete rotation.
May 22, 2014 12:12PM
Here again...the depth thing is subject to soil type. In you all's soil, 7 inches on a dime may not be considered deep. In my soil down here...it would nearly be impossible. I've got a silver quarter buried in my yard at a measured 8 inches deep that even the eTrac wouldn't make a peep on with a wide open screen and any way you wanted to set it up. Actually at one time, I had a video of me running different machines over that quarter and of the machines I had at the time, the Omega with Ultimate coil was the only one to even register a signal on it...and it would only do it in all metal.

I've also got a minie ball buried that I used for my pulse machine testing to see what deep bullets would sound like on them. I never dug it back up and just left it in the ground. I buried it at like 12-13 inches. Up until the Blisstool came along, only the pulse machines could register a signal on that bullet. Granted, I've dug them that deep with my F75 before but the soil type was much different too. With the stock coil, the F75 wont even register that bullet in all metal mode. I've not tried it with the NEL Tornado coil to see if it can do it...might try that later today and see if it actually can do it. Its all subject to soil type. For me...seeing the Blisstool be able to register a signal on that bullet, knowing that in the past, only my pulse machines could do it...that really said a lot to the depth capabilities of that machine. BUT...the learning curve is so big that it almost kills the advantage of the extra depth. Nobody wants to dig a 12 inch hole thinking they have something good down there, and it end up being a bent nail.
May 22, 2014 02:57PM
" Nobody wants to dig a 12 inch hole thinking they have something good down there, and it end up being a bent nail."

I heard that.
Seems like I still get fooled even w the XP and CTX, infact just last week w the old bent nails.

Also round head screws...