Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

f75 ltd ???? no problems sucking it out at 0 disc 2 tone sens 99 wished i could run 150

Posted by shilohdigger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Great finds! re: 150... It's out there?
February 22, 2010 09:36AM
Who knows whats next

Tom Z
Re: Great finds! re: 150... It's out there?
February 22, 2010 01:26PM
Glad you are able to run the F75 LTD at maximum settings. Yes, there are times where it would be a attribute to have yet ANOTHER level of gain/Sens for the LTD.
I know what you mean...
February 27, 2010 05:07PM
I don't have a spot right now that will produce like that but I was able to run my F75LTD sens=99; disc=0. This was ata place that is notorious for being hard to hunt due to bad ground. There were underground utilities 20 ft away and high tension power lines about 100 yds away. I was using the small coil and it was so quiet that had to check twice to see if it was on. I did dig a few shotgun brass. so, it was working... but so quiet I was really amazed. Oh, I was in BP too. I've found it falses much less in all metal. I was out the other day and was getting a lot of falsing in BP even with the disc=10 and sens=50. I finally flipped it over to AM and was able to raise the sens a bit and was getting no falsing.

Julien
Re: I know what you mean...
February 28, 2010 03:50AM
In the all-metal mode........you can hear the threshold 'quiver' a bit. If you flip the unit over to the ID mode.......all of those very mild 'quivers' become loud/clear unmodulated audio targets.