Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I think it would behoove Mr. Blisstool to send Mr. Tom a V5 Beast for evaluation ....

Posted by silverhound 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: I think it would behoove Mr. Blisstool to send Mr. Tom a V5 Beast for evaluation ....
October 11, 2014 03:32PM
I THINK NOW THAT THIS SUBJECT HAS GOTTEN SO MUCH ATTENTION THAT THE COMPANY SHOULD JUST POST A LINK. SO IF SOMEONE WANTS TO READ ABOUT THE DETECTOR THEY CAN LINK TO THAT INFO...WE LIKE TO READ WHAT OTHER HUNTERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MACHINES..KEITH LOVES TO TEST MACHINES AND WHAT WORKS FOR HIM MAY NOT WORK FOR US BUT HE IS VERY OPEN MINDED SAME WITH TOM...SO FROM NOW ON THE BEAST SHOULD GIVE US A LINK TO THEIR WEBSITE SO WE CAN READ WHAT EVER THEY WANT TO POST. IF IT IS OK TO POST THIS HERE IS A LINK THAT YOU CAN READ ALL ABOUT THIS MACHINE.... [www.findmall.com]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: I think it would behoove Mr. Blisstool to send Mr. Tom a V5 Beast for evaluation ....
October 11, 2014 10:16PM
Now you got Lowrenzo shouting!! ha
deja vu all over again!!!

yes, seems very disrespectful or possibly something lost in translation.

easy fix, ......i believe tom to be very fair and impartial!!! if your machine were of better use to him and outperformed brand x, y or z he would use it!!!!! mistrust and misunderstanding can be alleviated/ completely removed through better communication and even a face to face meeting and demonstration.

the last time we tried to get info and real answers on the blisstool from you and your representitives it was a miserable rude failure that left a horrible taste in every ones mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chuck.
I owned a Blisstool V3 and liked as a relic detector. Exceptionally deep but not for everybody. Great for "worked out" relic sites.