Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CP6 Chefphones for the DEUS Ordered

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CP6 Chefphones for the DEUS Ordered
November 29, 2014 05:01AM
Not too bad price wise shipped..Way cheaper than anything here in the States..

See how long they take to get here..

Im very picky about Sounds...Hoping for the best!!

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2014 05:01AM by Keith Southern.
Re: CP6 Chefphones for the DEUS Ordered
November 29, 2014 11:04AM
Mine took one week to get here in Ga.
November 29, 2014 01:13PM
Keith,

I ordered mine a year ago when you still had to go overseas to the UK, and it took about a month! LOL

The chef phones are a lot nicer than the stock back phones as the Howard Leight phones they're made from really are a snug fit and get the speakers into your ears. However, your still using the same speakers from the stock phones. I like them, however your hearing Keith is a lot more keener than mine so I'm not sure what you'll think.

Aaron
November 29, 2014 02:15PM
Keith...
Great sounds...but get ready for a really "snug" fit! I like mine. Please let us know what you think of them. A lot of us value your opinions. Thanks!

Charles
November 29, 2014 02:26PM
They changed designs a few times. I had a pair at one time that were built with the MSA frame. Same as the old RATS. So I really can't comment on the sound. But I will tell you that I have a pair of the WS5's and they sound really good. They fit a little loose, but I prefer that rather than having my melon squeezed for hours. One thing about the WS4's is the versatility in using them. Plus in the Summer the backphones are just great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2014 02:35PM by goodmore.
November 29, 2014 02:30PM
CP6E is a much better fitting way more comfortable phone in my opinion . CP6 are way to tight for extended use and my head is not that big contrary to what my wife says lol .
November 29, 2014 02:53PM
I hope the E stands for extended brain capacity, I've got a NOGGIN on my shoulders. I prefer the big brain idea though. My only beef with them was the right fit. Keith has a nice sized brain capacity too lol. .silverhound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CP6E is a much better fitting way more comfortable
> phone in my opinion . CP6 are way to tight for
> extended use and my head is not that big contrary
> to what my wife says lol .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2014 02:55PM by Jack Flynn.
November 29, 2014 03:33PM
After I worked on my fours they fit better and the sound seems better I forget I'm waring them and that is important to me I like all the phones I use the sound on the uniporbe headphones are great also

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!