Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

ATTENTION - FORUM UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE

Posted by 'Wild'Wally 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The Thomas Dankowski Metal Detecting Discussion Forum will be undergoing maintenance for the next few days. There is a possibility that the forum will experience momentary interuptions while files are repaired or replaced. The trick to all of this is to not further damage the database or to lose the database. After the forum is repaired, it will be upgraded to a newer version of the Phorum software package. This should not be more than a momentary service interuption. Thank You for your patience while we undergo repairs and upgrades.
Re: ATTENTION - FORUM UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE
April 10, 2010 09:01PM
Thanks Wally!!!!!! ((( Wally is the master/brainchild behind this entire website......and......of course......the primary DVD videographer/special effects brainchild ))).
April 11, 2010 01:46AM
But not to be confused with Suncoast Wally. I wish I knew his web skills but I don't

Wally
April 11, 2010 02:39AM
Is it possible that we may lose our old private messages?
Thanks!
Aaron
Aaron,

I hope to not lose any messages or data, but anything is possible. I am fairly good at HTML but am coming up to speed on PHP. I will back-up databases before I do anything rash, but at some point, I am going to have to 'push the proceed' button and hope for the best! Wish me Luck!
April 11, 2010 09:01AM
Okay Wally, understood. Looking forward to the "face-lift".
Thank you, Aaron