Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

ATTENTION - PREVIEW of NEW FORUM

Posted by 'Wild'Wally 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The link below is a preview of the upgraded Dankowski Detectors Metal Detecting Forum. This link is to the 'Beta' test platform that will be used to test the upcoming upgrade.

Link to Beta Forum - [www.dankowskidetectors.com]

Please feel free to take the 'Beta' forum for a test drive and please send comments if there are any problems to walter@dankowskidetectors.com. The 'Beta' forum uses a copy of the 'up and running' forum database so your log in information will be the same as the current forum. If you have any questions pertaining to Metal Detecting, please submit those questions to the old forum as the old forum database will be carried over when the current 'up and running' forum is upgraded. Any inputs to the 'Beta' test forum will be deleted when Beta testing is over.
Re: ATTENTION - PREVIEW of NEW FORUM
April 11, 2010 09:04AM
It looks great Wally, very professional!
April 11, 2010 06:05PM
Looks good to me and makes downkoading pics a lot easier!

Suncoast Wally
April 11, 2010 09:17PM
That's one of the primary intents!
April 12, 2010 02:06PM
Can you add a recent post feature. A page where it list the latest post and replies. I find that useful on many forums to get a quick update and not miss interesting replies.
April 12, 2010 03:22PM
Looks better fonts stand out and we can post a photo great job.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Same here, I like to see the recent activity on posts.
April 13, 2010 05:14PM
Will each user be able to set their display parameters to show recent posts?
April 14, 2010 12:50AM
Looks good to me, and since I'm taking a HTML/CSS web authoring class in college right now, I'm now an expert. (grin) But seriously, it looks better, and I really like the ability to upload files and share pictures and the LARGER serif font. Nice work on the makeover guys.
jamt225,

I believe I have found a Phorum modification that addresses what you are requesting. When logged in to the 'Preview Forum', click on the 'Recent Messages, Updated Topics' link. I believe the page it opens provides the list of new topics and replies that you are looking for.

Wally