Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

More CoRe finds from the beat to death lot....

Posted by Jack Flynn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
More CoRe finds from the beat to death lot....
January 07, 2015 01:46AM
The lot that has shown me what the CoRe can do. 1904 IH came from a house that they just tore down in the next lot. One of my "dimes" turned out to be a button of some type. Says Scoville Gilted then something else I can't read. This machine loves dimes too. Looks like a watch gear also in the mix. Oh yea I ran across another sidewalk to the same lot on the opposite side of the one I hunted earlier. I'll hunt it Thursday! It's amazing what a slight indention from a curb can tell ya. Four or five inches down are bricks laided out so nice and pretty.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2015 02:20AM by Jack Flynn.
Re: More CoRe finds from the beat to death lot....
January 07, 2015 02:02AM
Congrats on a great hunt, what coil and settings were you using? Jeff
January 07, 2015 02:18AM
Small coil and DI3, 60 on sensitivity, ground balance and go. Simple powerful and like a surgeons knife.
January 07, 2015 04:21PM
And whay exactly....have I NOT ordered one? I'n gettin slow. Jack, have you ever owned/used a Teknetics G2 or a Fisher Gold Bug Pro?? Reason I ask is that I's like to hear your opinion on which is better for the type hunting you are doing. Thanks....kevin
January 07, 2015 04:27PM
I think the G2 was not understood by a some users. It give more of a zip then a tone on some targets and you don't have iron vol. I thought the company was coming out with a new version but seeing what Fisher did and now a couple of units come from Europe I think they have lost their footing. The G2 is a nice machine

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 07, 2015 08:15PM
Kevin B Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And whay exactly....have I NOT ordered one? I'n
> gettin slow. Jack, have you ever owned/used a
> Teknetics G2 or a Fisher Gold Bug Pro?? Reason I
> ask is that I's like to hear your opinion on which
> is better for the type hunting you are doing.
> Thanks....kevin
I've had one machine by them but held and looked at quite a few. Well, coming from a lot of ML machines and then the Deus and now the CoRe. They look like they spent no more than 75 bucks in the manufacture of them. For what they charge it should at least not look like a toy. Way way overpriced for the quality of their build.