Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This was posted 1 year ago....Any guesses by who??????????LOL

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
This was posted 1 year ago....Any guesses by who??????????LOL
January 07, 2015 04:15PM
Can anyone confirm First Texas News - 1 year ago
I think fisher will bypass the deus and just give us raw power great fast unmasking and a new twist and a new coil and more depth someone has to come out with a new leader we are all waiting for a new detector from Fisher and Tek...I'll trust them on this one
Re: This was posted 1 year ago....Any guesses by who??????????LOL
January 07, 2015 04:20PM
I think that was me and it is funny how I had faith in the company nothing wrong with that...you may want to spend your time not looking to take someones hopes and try and make fun of it. I now feel that they had the chance to move ahead with new ideas and the blew it...I tested for them and was told by someone in the company what was coming and it never did. So I got a deus and now don't really feel the US is really trying to advance our hobby. Thanks for the post

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 07, 2015 05:05PM
I don't sonnys making fun of you Lawrenzo, if anything he's bagging on FTP.

Aaron
January 07, 2015 06:47PM
We probably should use our heads and not our hearts as often. Not making fun just lke to read how things change. Guess it could have been wishful thinking.
January 07, 2015 07:33PM
Years ago, many of us heard from "people in the know" that FT was coming out with a game changer....I believe something went amiss....I also believe they will eventually hit another home run, no doubt in my mind.
January 07, 2015 08:54PM
Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice shame on you again, fool me 3 times shame on me......might be applicable to several detecting companies...heck they even proofread the field tests ought to tell us something....Honestly I think they are trying but falling short might be applicable.. With so many choices out there it up to an individual to buy-try- or whatever...
January 07, 2015 11:39PM
Aaron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't sonnys making fun of you Lawrenzo, if
> anything he's bagging on FTP.
>
> Aaron

That's the way I took it, as well. Was it the amazing "dirt diggler" , as seen on tv? lol
January 08, 2015 12:06AM
No problem guys

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!