Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Some more CoRe finds from the new/old sidewalk...

Posted by Jack Flynn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Some more CoRe finds from the new/old sidewalk...
January 11, 2015 01:24AM
]Had another excellent day in the trash here. a small place not much bigger than my truck. CoRe and small coil have to be seen gents, amazing. Got two silver, an indian, wheats, another button, don't know about it either, a ring with what looks like onyx stones, somebodies car keys, a nickel, memorials and a bunch of zinc's. Another one of those many machines have been here already................

[/URL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2015 01:46AM by Jack Flynn.
Re: Some more CoRe finds from the new/old sidewalk...
January 11, 2015 01:51AM
Great finds Jack!!! You appear to be very impressed with the Nokta!!!!! I keep getting advised to wait wait wait. I think I will order a FoRes Core on Monday.
Congrats on your success!!!! I could have used you in the site I was hunting today!!! Very thick nails.
January 11, 2015 02:05AM
Nice ring, silvers and Injun

but

waaaaaay to many zincolns for me to dig!
January 11, 2015 02:17AM
Looks like a terrific hunt Jack!! Congrats on the silvers, indian, and ring. One of my hunting buddies has about a month on his FORS CoRe and he loves it. He runs the small coil on it most of the time. Jeff
January 11, 2015 02:19AM
I dig em all, you never know what you could end up with in this much trash.
January 11, 2015 03:10AM
Wow Jack...you amaze me with your expertise with the Fors CoRe...love seeing your finds! Looks like you are bonding with it very well. I just got mine today and will continue to read your Nokta posts to see if I can pick up on some hints and hunting tips with it. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see your next hunt photos!

Charles
January 11, 2015 03:19AM
I would think you are saying your machine did way better because of the coil size? How does the 9" coil on the deus compair with the same size on Fores Core

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 11, 2015 03:39AM
I think the factor here is way to much trash for the Deus. Aluminum overload IOW. Aluminum, except a smashed flat screw cap has a different ID on the CoRe and does not hit as hard as coins it seems. When you hit a coin it is very solid when you isolate it. I dig virtually NO rusty bottlecaps at all. They don't sound like a coin or something more solid lets say. They are everywhere, I see em but don't dig them or the machine disc's them for iron. I'm going to set my Deus up as a water machine as in my hands and these places like we hunt it has no place IMO. I like the Deus now but this machine is kicking it's tail in this matrix of metal. Even with just coins open, aluminum my friend is that machines nemesis. Just might trade the Deus with WS4 and WS5 and the regular controller for........a CTX for when I want to slow down lol. I'm intrigued by that machine and don't know why. I'm still a ML guy at heart, well most of the time.
January 11, 2015 03:49AM
Jack, Was this everyone or just your finds either way looks great. Looking forward to either the core or new racer. Also, do you remember what the ring rang up at? I'm afraid that I with the good target ID's on the CTX3030 I pass over too much good stuff. In the area of gold and rings the junk to good target ratio is pretty high. Anyway enjoy reading your posts.
January 11, 2015 04:11AM
That was just my finds. The ring came in just above a nickel and of all things a solid good sound. I feel it is gold from the scratch marks my daughter, with better eyes than mine made, just to see.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2015 12:53PM by Jack Flynn.
January 11, 2015 05:15AM
Since the Core's strengths are with the small coil and great seperation, would it make sense for Nokta to make a 6 x 8 coil, to clean out the deeper targets after searching with the small coil?