Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Great job Wally!

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Great job Wally!
April 19, 2010 03:14AM
The new forum is really cool and professional! I cant wait till my next good find to post pics, thanks for the great site!
Aaron
Re: Great job Wally!
April 19, 2010 02:49PM
Now all it needs is a BP mode! Thanks for all the hard work! Best forum around for improving MD'ing skills and techniques. I'm already finding more in the short time I've found it. Thanks everyone!
April 19, 2010 03:26PM
The forum jumps out at you and makes you want to hunt..Great job my man

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 19, 2010 09:10PM
Thank you everyone. I might add a few more functions later. How about adding Avatars?...

Wally
April 20, 2010 01:52AM
Looks Great, Huge improvement. HH
April 20, 2010 02:23AM
I like the fact the forum is less busy with personalities, pictures, and more content, knowledge based facts. Avatars start diverting attention. IMO. I like the fact there isn't a lot of bickering here.

Maybe just allow Tom an Avatar. "Master Guru" LOL.

I can go to other forums for other info. I come here for improving my detecting knowledge and skills to help me find more in less time. Just my opinion.

Diagrams and visual aids to improve the message and learning might be something to think about but that is covered in other articles and DVD usually? A wish list of what you want your detector to do might be helpful to designers, like the DIsney Story Board?

my motto is KISS, keep it simple stupid.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2010 02:25AM by jamt225.