Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

banned from finfmall

Posted by Nailed-it 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
banned from finfmall
January 21, 2015 08:21AM
I feel it coming. Anyone else here been banned?
Re: banned from finfmall
January 21, 2015 09:19AM
Dont feel bad. I can not get in either. Maybe I was a bad boy. Not even sure what I did. I have never bad mouth any one. I dont like that. I know they sometimes fight over whos detector is better or what ever. I dont care if someone else detector is better than mine. I just want to go out and have fun. I use mostly Tesoro and they do what I need. I dont like digging 18" holes anyway... KEN,, In

Two Tesoro Compadres, One Silver uMax, , and one Whites Surfmaster 2 , Fisher 1266x
I had others I wish I did not sell.
January 21, 2015 09:42AM
Sweet. I have been voicing my opinion about Fisher m can't believe I'm still alive there.which reminds me I should go praise the etrac. New thought process/ I never gave praise to the etrac. As much as Ive complained about other
wjs
January 21, 2015 11:37AM
Me and Kenny (Khouse) were banned for some reason. Cant even think why. Probably were too honest and didn't kiss up to the ones running it. No big loss they control everything and it seems like you can't voice an honest opinion. The way I figure its their loss..........;o)
January 21, 2015 12:01PM
Sorta reminds me of something Goodmore said a few days ago. Here goes. "I never read a bad review in a detector magazine."

Detector companies better wake up. It's becoming harder and harder for them to play stump the "dummy" or to try and play the game "they don't know what they don't know". Things like THIS forum and you tube, and internet in general exposes the bad apple/marginal detector/detector companies faster today than in the past. And same in reverse, the good detectors/companies can make huge leaps faster. Brand loyalty taken for granted is a big boo boo these days IMO.
January 21, 2015 12:42PM
Tesoro forum has died right off since the last bit of post removals.... Where did everyone go? Hmmm...

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
January 21, 2015 12:55PM
Been there/done that back in 2005 -- haven't been back there since.

You have no right to express your opinion or feelings or views on anything IF it doesn't match the general consensus of the dictatorship!
January 21, 2015 02:09PM
The V3i portion of that forum is a joke
January 21, 2015 02:22PM
Isn't it a pleasure the way this forum works...In good taste all opinions accepted and certainly some mighty good detectorists that are willing to share....
January 21, 2015 02:31PM
Nailed-it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I feel it coming. Anyone else here been banned?

Nailed-it-------I just checked Findmall & your account is still active over there.------You don't appear to be banned--you might want to check again.
January 21, 2015 03:13PM
Beatings will continue Until moral improves.
January 21, 2015 03:21PM
We are already addressed this last year.
So what, who cares?

Aaron
January 21, 2015 04:25PM
Yea Nailed I saw where you had part of your post deleted.

Their view,be it right or wrong,the companies pay for and help support the different catorgies,Fisher in your case,and do not alow a lot of criticism.

There is a Metal Detecting section that they do allow some along with compairison of different machines.

Just my take. Not saying its right or wrong.
January 21, 2015 04:39PM
I just keep my trap shut and suck it up. No wonder why the US compaines read that forum they won't hear a whole lot of bad thoughts

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 21, 2015 04:51PM
Never understood forums that censor criticism from actual users of a product. I funded and ran a forum once for airguns. I did not have sponsors like retailers to get pissed off if a member had a legitimate gripe. As long as the OP kept it civil; no name calling of other members; no cussing; and no left field flinging < in other words had actual experience to the issue and just posted the find I would allow it.

I am on FindMall but have never flamed anything or anyone.......too new myself in this hobby to get that comfortable to say I know what I am talking about. I have seen people post frustrations for a faulty machine not working as it should and folks start throwing rocks because it insulted their machine!!! I think this is childish. If someone has a issue with the same machine and can document it then why get mad at them. It is what it is......be happy your detector is not lemonized!

So good to know FM can be a censor forum. I will keep any views I may have in the future to myself.
January 22, 2015 02:14AM
patience dude...being banned from fm is not a right! Its a privaledge.
January 22, 2015 02:35AM
Nailed-it Wrote:
> I feel it coming. Anyone else here been banned?

me!.. too opinionated!..ehe! he! he!
"guvner" said shooo! they don't like opinions,
guess they think they are all like a*sholes!..every one has one,
and they generally stink!..i'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.
January 22, 2015 02:38AM
MichiganRelicHunter Wrote:
> Been there/done that back in 2005 -- haven't been
> back there since.
>
> You have no right to express your opinion or
> feelings or views on anything IF it doesn't match
> the general consensus of the dictatorship!

this is "dead nuts" accurate!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
January 22, 2015 02:41AM
D&P-OR Wrote:
> Nailed-it Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I feel it coming. Anyone else here been banned?
>
>
> Nailed-it-------I just checked Findmall & your
> account is still active over there.------You don't
> appear to be banned--you might want to check
> again.

he doesn't want to!..he got "beat down" by the "govner"
hasn't recovered yet!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
January 22, 2015 02:43AM
doc holiday Wrote:
> Beatings will continue Until moral improves.

"guvner" uses a "barber's strop!"
you stay whooped!..ehe! he! he!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
January 22, 2015 02:44AM
Aaron Wrote:
> We are already addressed this last year.
> So what, who cares?
>
> Aaron

good point!..well taken!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
January 22, 2015 03:24AM
Hi,,,, where's finfmall ?....LoL.....JJ
January 22, 2015 04:36AM
What if metal detectors were named after presidents, or liberal / conservative views who would be banned for political ideals on metal detector forums?
January 22, 2015 11:50AM
Most of us on there know messages arent private, and advertisment or bad mouthing a sponsor has it response even to some moderators. I see it both ways..... its his site and his money..... so why shouldnt it be his rules? I think you learn a lot more thou by keeping those with experience that ask the hard questions, show teaching vedios, and challenge the companies and sponsors to work harder for your money.
January 22, 2015 02:22PM
Besides Tom's forum there is another forum that allows Freedom of Speech started by a banned Findmall member. No sponsors to please............
[detectingunderground.com]

Works for me
January 22, 2015 03:28PM
There is NO forum with NASA TOM Xcept NASA TOM'S forum--simply de best.
January 22, 2015 05:47PM
Nasa Tom's forum is excellent no doubt!!!
It's different, always great info and someplace I go to everyday.

One thing I find here is a true treasure hunter mentality, experienced guys with guys willing to share the good and the bad and info you don't find on other forums.

I like the fact there are not so many sub-forums to weed thru. I like the "book of the month" club in-depth reviews on particular detectors. Thanks to Keith and his ability to
acquire a multitude of detectors thru the course of a year.

Tom's forum seems like an tropical island amongst all the forums where all the exiled folks end up at. Where a motley crew of Pirates(forum members) buried treasure for others to search and read.
A place you want to come back to see what treasures wash up on shore..............

Works for me
January 22, 2015 10:29PM
calibil
What if metal detectors were named after presidents, or liberal / conservative views who would be banned for political ideals on metal detector forums?

Oh my, why would a metal detecting forum ban someone because of their political views?

Maybe you should call Gary Keithline (the 'Guvner') and ask him directly. I'm sure he'd be happy to take your call at (636) 939-3333. Better yet, stop by at his place of business and tell him that GOREBS sent you: 69 Willow Way, St. Charles MO.

Just don't let him work on your HVAC unit. He'll never get the job done ranting about the N***** in the White House...
January 22, 2015 11:31PM
go-rebels Wrote:
> What if metal detectors were named after
> presidents, or liberal / conservative views who
> would be banned for political ideals on metal
> detector forums?
>
> Oh my, why would a metal detecting forum ban
> someone because of their political views?
>
> Maybe you should call Gary Keithline (the
> 'Guvner') and ask him directly. I'm sure he'd be
> happy to take your call at (636) 939-3333. Better
> yet, stop by at his place of business and tell him
> that GOREBS sent you: 69 Willow Way, St. Charles

Alrighty then!So,who do you think will win the Super Bowl??

> MO.
>
> Just don't let him work on your HVAC unit. He'll
> never get the job done ranting about the N***** in
> the White House...
January 23, 2015 04:28AM
jimmyjiver Wrote:
> Hi,,,, where's finfmall ?....LoL.....JJ

between the simon malls and the mall of america!..(lol!
somewhere in the "black hole" of the internet!..just kidding!

(h.h.!)
j.t.