Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Teknetics Eurotek Pro - good starter detector?

Posted by Bryannagirl 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Teknetics Eurotek Pro - good starter detector?
March 08, 2015 04:21PM
Found one pretty cheap - looks simple - was thinking it may be a good detector for my sister - she likes things simple. Anyone had a chance to swing one in real life? $150 with headphones and pinpointer -think it is the fisher pinpointer so nothing special but seems like a good starter kit.

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Smile its a good for you!
Re: Teknetics Eurotek Pro - good starter detector?
March 08, 2015 10:37PM
Yep. Great detector for the money. One of the few, in any price range, that has variable iron tone volume.
March 09, 2015 02:58AM
And it hits really hard on coins, picks up very small stuff with the 10" concentric & DD coils, and uses all the Tek frat brothers & GBPro/ G2 coils. A Great Value! Get It!
March 09, 2015 12:32PM
Ended up get ii got busy missed the auction - darn

YubaJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And it hits really hard on coins, picks up very
> small stuff with the 10" concentric & DD coils,
> and uses all the Tek frat brothers & GBPro/ G2
> coils. A Great Value! Get It!

Bryanna - Nebraska

Current - New to me but not new MXT Pro and T2 SE2 - Previous Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Safari, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum
March 10, 2015 09:11PM
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. I also I'm looking for a Euroteck pro, for my fiancé. She sounds a lot like your sister. She just wants to be able to "barely hear the iron, but dig all the high tone and repeatable goodies out there.
March 11, 2015 05:30AM
this is all any of us really wants to do!.."makes one wonder why ya really need
a high dollar detector in the junk!.."short money" unit with small coil,and learn it real well!
could be all ya really need for "crapped" sites!..don't need a 'ton" of depth,just a "damn' good ear!
what's changed?..i'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.
March 11, 2015 01:20PM
I see that you just ordered an Atpro. Will it be your Sister's loaner?
March 11, 2015 03:09PM
No - not sure where you saw that no AT pro for me - not that I do not think they are good detectors may even be a good starter for my sister. I even thought about a Tesoro Compadre simple and fast but kind of want to get her something with VDI. The T2 and MXT are pretty simple. I wish the T2 saved it's set up though. I am really liking both detectors. The T2 is so light to swing and in trash that new FA mode if you are not trying to go deep works great. With the 5 inch coil I split hairs between targets too bad most were junk. It is on of those places where you have to turn off the pro pointer before laying it on the ground because there is so much junk it will sound off.

On a side not I did consider trade ding the T2 because I will soon have more coils then brains for MXT - so was thinking about a V3i. Could interchange coils. But that t2 with five inch coil is pretty good so may be a keeper.

khouse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see that you just ordered an Atpro. Will it be
> your Sister's loaner?

Bryanna - Nebraska