Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

fire

Posted by deathray 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
fire
September 15, 2015 04:59AM
Not sure if its on National news or not, but my county is burning down . This Butte fire is wicked. Sons out there somewhere fighting it right now. And then this Valley fire just destroyed whole towns. Aint looking good in NoCal right now.
Re: fire
September 15, 2015 05:48AM
Hope your son comes through this safe. My boss and his sons stayed in Middletown and managed to save their house. Good luck to everyone in those areas, scary stuff.
September 15, 2015 01:18PM
Sorry to hear what's going on there with the fires. How close to you? Are you safe?
You're in our thoughts.

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
September 15, 2015 02:45PM
Good luck to you and yours. Hope all ends well.
September 15, 2015 03:26PM
Its crazy up here and after the fires we will see huge mud slides this winter wow the people that are dealing with this are just the best.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 15, 2015 07:12PM
Wishing all the best for your son Ray, And for the families affected by the fire.

My friends up in gold country are safe from fire, Your area is a little further North. Going up there next week may camp out for a night or two, Hope the fires are contained bythn.

All the best and safe return for your son,
Paul
September 15, 2015 07:19PM
It really saddens me that Middletown is almost in ruins.

We saw massive amounts of smoke coming back from Nevada on 80 until we got to the bay area.
September 15, 2015 08:08PM
I was a fan of Harbin Hot Springs in the 90's.....a nice weekend getaway from silly valley...
sad to see the photos of it totally burned out in the sfgate website....

The hot springs themselves are timeless so it will come back...

best of luck to all those MD'ers from the areas affected...

Toronto, my current home burnt down once a long time back and came back smartly....
September 15, 2015 10:27PM
canslawhero Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was a fan of Harbin Hot Springs in the
> 90's.....a nice weekend getaway from silly
> valley...
> sad to see the photos of it totally burned out in
> the sfgate website....
>
> The hot springs themselves are timeless so it will
> come back...
>
> best of luck to all those MD'ers from the areas
> affected...
>
> Toronto, my current home burnt down once a long
> time back and came back smartly....

It's not the first time Harbin Hot Springs has burned down. It would be a fun place to detect, goes back a long way.....also I understand that clothing is optional there grinning smiley
September 16, 2015 12:22AM
Hope your Son is Safe Ray..

As well as your Whole family and Community..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
September 16, 2015 01:33AM
Fire got to within 12 miles of me...we are fine. Have alot of friends in worst area, including my detecting partner Jerry, whom I have not heard from. Im sure hes fine, not do sure about his log home. Just now got text from my son, he off at moment, getting rest, then back at it tomorrow. Weather is good right now, making headway. Thanks yall.
September 16, 2015 04:26AM
Hope everything improves and everyone is safe. Watching the news of some of the people is sad. Like Brian(Cal-Cobra) said , the smoke on I-80 on Saturday going thru Auburn was extremely thick.

Now I know why we didn't see you and your son at the Nevada ghost town hunt.

Tell your thanks and be safe. I would like to meet you and him at the next ghost town hunt.

El
September 16, 2015 03:35PM
You must be proud of your son and all the fighters that are saving our area

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 16, 2015 04:35PM
Thanks a lot Brian (Cal_Cobra), I am not sure how long it will take to purging the image of clothing optional MDing from my head. eye popping smiley

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie