Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What would you like to see in the new Nokta Multi Freq?

Posted by texkinzee 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: What would you like to see in the new Nokta Multi Freq?
September 16, 2018 07:22PM
Don’t under estimate Nokta-Makro.
Why?

Couple things.
I don’t think I have ever seen one thread or post where a Kruzer user has had a leak.
Maybe I missed.
What does this say, their first model waterproof out the gate !!!!

Next Nokta-Makro has the best carrier pigeon in the industry,, happens to be named Dilek.

So folks here, rather can complain, start posting what you want to see as far as Nokta-Makro’s first simulataneous Multi freq detector model.

I do like the idea of them introducing a more budget priced waterproof detector.

I think some folks here get tunnel vision and forget about the detecting public as a whole.

There are folks with less means who would like to detect, beginners, intermediate, etc, and some folks just don’t want to spend that much to get in to a waterproof unit. Their business though is there for the taking.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2018 07:23PM by tnsharpshooter.
September 16, 2018 08:58PM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> do what FTP could not ( yet claimed they were).

???
September 16, 2018 09:05PM
I understand that using a rechargeable battery for lightweightness and waterproofing is ideal, however having a alkaline battery backup is nice.....especially for the distant future. Rechargeables dont last forever, neither battery availablity or warranty. Also dont want to have to crack open a waterproof machine just to replace battery, hoping to keep it waterproof. I think the Kruzer has a back-up.
September 16, 2018 10:19PM
Cal might be thinking about a fantasy report on md-hunter a few years ago...nothing to do with any real project at FT as far as I know.

[md-hunter.com]

Total B.S. mixed up with leaked briefing slides from an FT presentation to East Europeand distributors about future plans - which have not yet appeared - and who knows - may or may not ever do so. NOT INCLUDED in those plans was anything like the “picture of your target in the ground” fairy tale which MD-Hunter posted.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2018 10:36PM by lytle78.
Re: Keith
September 16, 2018 10:58PM
Hey low!!

Yeah I dont know there time plan for release??maybe a little ways out ???.Multi freq can be a hard wall to cross in patent applications I would assume..do it wrong and get shot down QUICK so you have to get there in a circumventing way that may lead to other obstacles.??

But again I welcome a HYPER unit doing Multi at once ..And I myself want it to still feel HYPER!!I dont want that Hyper feel and reactivity we have seen approached/achieved to go to the wayside by some sort of multi transmission tech slowing clock speeds down.

It may have to be down that way to make it work???I dont know but a dream detector FOR ME would be Hyper DNA and multi at once.If that can come to fruition then they can start on maybe more intelligent Visual things to compliment it..

Nokta Makro have moved in very fast on the VLF scene and made alot of changes in line up and models very fast..They have it now seems tackled a world class VLF and and now have gotten everything miniaturized and placed in a rugged waterproof single housing and even developed a way for that housing to be on a S-pole mount or Straight rod mount..So we may be seeing the evolving of things in terms of mechanical reaching the point they want it for mass production for years to come.

Other manufactures have evolved their machines over the decades especially the mechanical side..Makro Nokta started in a modern mechanical design and have now pushed forward on user request and wants quickly .

We are on the outside looking in and it seems like yes few months pass and new detector arrives.. you have to create revenue to develop new so get what you can going and let performance in the field word of mouth spread then once you have some sales and recognition on the world stage you can start to tweak on things and get them tuned in for what the users are wanting in a detector to really make some sales..

They may take gambles and even go in the red at times to get things moving..But that's the chance the company/person etc are willing to take to make it big..

Whatever their business model is we the end user are the ones to reap the rewards because we get things that we want from them!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
September 16, 2018 11:28PM
Arkansas Wrote:
> I understand that using a rechargeable battery for
> lightweightness and waterproofing is ideal, howeve
> r having a alkaline battery backup is nice.....esp
> ecially for the distant future. Rechargeables dont
> last forever, neither battery availablity or warra
> nty. Also dont want to have to crack open a waterp
> roof machine just to replace battery, hoping to ke
> ep it waterproof. I think the Kruzer has a back-up
> .

As long as it accepts a USB power source, it's not really an issue. I have a couple of nice USB power bricks I bring on each detecting trip and they are well used. Charging phones, headphones, and always in reserve in case the detector needs backup. So far it hasn't happened, as I'm in the habit of recharging each night, but there if required.
September 17, 2018 01:25AM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
>
> As long as it accepts a USB power source, it's not
> really an issue. I have a couple of nice USB powe
> r bricks I bring on each detecting trip and they a
> re well used. Charging phones, headphones, and al
> ways in reserve in case the detector needs backup.
> So far it hasn't happened, as I'm in the habit of
> recharging each night, but there if required.

"As long as it accepts a USB power source..." Okay good to know. I have faith that Nokta will stay with this type.....it works. Don't go the way of disposable sealed products. Thanks
September 17, 2018 08:46AM
-I want the detector to be easy to understand for beginner with factory program , and with custom program with expert setting that reward the people that are advanced user (2 learning curve, easy and expert that is better rewarding)

- 3 mode of frequency for custom programs you choose frequency you want, single freq , simultaneous multi freq choose a group and amount of frequency you want 2,3,4,5 exemple triple 1khz 3khz 4khz etc, full range all frequency between one min and max exemple i set 1khz and 20khz the md will use all availble freq between those.

- to get low frequency starting with 1khz something till high 20khz

-2d hodograph or even 3d, as its a norm nowaday

-auto stability setting, reduce the sensitivy if the detector is too hot

- depth discrimination option remove all target on depth layer you choose.

- fulltone option 100 sound or more.

- id range from 1 to 200, having more range to get a better iding or a more precise one like a sovereign or aome tesoro.

-bind custom sound to id of target you choose, ability to upload mp3 in the machine , i want a sound that say 2 euro on a 2 euro id for exemple :-)

-machine learning target rejection , ability to get custom rejection pattern, and discard target i found during my hunt with a simple question from the md check green keep red cross reject for this detection pattern

-hidden wire inside the md

-make a new norm of din cable for the coil that doesnt screw, but kind of clip easily to the main box

- s shaft give less stress to tendon, please think about it , maybe having the ability to tranform the straigt shaft to S , to give the customer the choice :-) modular shaft that a never seen idea

I might forget some, but having that will make it a true game changer for the market.
September 17, 2018 09:06AM
dewcon4414 Wrote:
> How about a simple salt water machine that concent
> rates on gold..... something you can hunt with in
> true AM. Something that doesnt just find the big
> stuff....... there is a need to find that gold jus
> t a few inches down that just isnt be seen.

I agree and I'm not a salt water hunter. Multi role machines like the Nox are a marketers dream. On the other hand, specialized machines designed for a narrower range of useage are viable in the market place IMO. Since the introduction of FBS there have been NO new machines designed for US deep silver hunting. The same for relic hunting as well.

The leaked FTP presentation was all about developing a range of Multi- freq machines to cover these individual tasks with vastly improved ground handling. It seems that has been side tracked by the new PI machine, or has it?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2018 09:12AM by Jackpine.
September 17, 2018 03:29PM
What I want in a multi-frequency unit........

I want to correlate frequency responses. I want to chose two frequencies to correlate, then be able to selected degrees of correlation to generate a audio/visual response, and then I want to be able to adjust my audio response to that correlation. High tone for high correlation, middle tone for mid correlation, and low tone for low correlation. Allow me to move the break point between middle and low.

Visual could be a bullseye. Center is high, middle is middle, outer ring is low. Keep a Phase TDI. The correlation degree setting chosen selects the break point between high and medium.

Anyway...that is my desire for a multi freq unit.

HH
Mike
September 17, 2018 04:55PM
I want a simplistic detector in a small waterproof box. No more adjustments than the Sovereign had. Screw the dirt hunters give us a real salt water machine.
September 17, 2018 08:27PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
> Cal_cobra Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > tnsharpshooter Wrote:
> > ------------------------------------------------
> --
> > -----
> >
> > > So Daniel you want to see something like this
> as
> > f
> > > ar as lighting?
> > > e
> >
> >
> > Can you move that paper, I can't see what this i
> s?
>
> Unfortunately I can’t at the present.

Still crowding that pin point button I see. My recommendation with the Kruzer was to make the pin point button a stand alone one instead of crowding in with the other buttons. Makes it very hard to operate with gloves on.
September 17, 2018 08:41PM
choppadude Wrote:

> Still crowding that pin point button I see. My recommendation with the Kruzer was to make the pin point button a stand alone one instead of crowding in with the other buttons. Makes it very hard to operate with gloves on.

I provided that feedback as well, along with back lighting the buttons which are impossible to differentiate from each other when night detecting. At least they implemented one of the solutions BUT I would like to see a waterproof trigger switch on their future machines. Yes I realize it adds cost to the detector, but the trigger switch becomes an extension of your body after a while, the PP button on that rubber membrane switch layout will never do that.
September 17, 2018 08:56PM
Experienced users might disagree, but with very fast processors and cheap memory, why not have an interface where a user identifies a find (their own identifier or one chosen from a list (clad dime, silver quarter, etc, etc)) that gets stored with all relevant data (depth, vdi, etc, etc, etc,etc).

On a new target, the detector can compare the data of this new target against data in the stored data base to better identify the target. User could use their own data base (built over time) or use it along with data base preloaded from ML.

Feature can be enabled/disabled.
September 18, 2018 09:16AM
Hello guys and thank you so much for your feebacks!
Please hold off a bit....we will make an online form and post it soon...will let you know.