Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

In Remission

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
In Remission
May 13, 2011 02:54AM
I just wanted to say I am in remission from my cancer and want to thank you all of you for your support during these tough times. The things I looked forward to most was in the morning getting a hot cup of coffee and my oatmeal and going on this forum to read all the info this forum has to offer. I was also lucky enough to find the energy to go for a hunt a few hours once a week and to make my videos...The cancer is not gone it will come back at some point but last time it took four years to come back so I am hoping I can stay in remission again for a few years...You guys are the best and a big thanks to NASA TOM for this forum.

[youtu.be]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: In Remission
May 13, 2011 02:58AM
AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! praise god!
really glad to here that you kicked cancers but again! look forward to your posts for many more years.
chuck.
May 13, 2011 03:18AM
We are all really, really, really happysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley for you Lawrenzo. Now you have to invite all of us to your favorite hunting spots.smiling smiley I can see the Party now. I got first dibs on using your G2.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2011 03:19AM by TerraDigger.
May 13, 2011 03:24AM
WWHHOOOO HHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
May 13, 2011 03:29AM
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!--------GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!
May 13, 2011 03:46AM
HOPEFULLY.........if it is in remission long enough.......maybe.......by that time........we will have a cure for it. As far as BioMed......NASA has a strong program for technological medical enhancements (read = 'advancements').
May 13, 2011 04:39AM
Super news! I'll be praying that the big C loses your address and never finds you again. May you find joy in living each day as they come and strength for the things that matter most. Thanks for sharing yourself with those who only know you from text and video. Wahoo indeed!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
May 13, 2011 04:39AM
Way to go Lawrenzo. Keep hanging in there, and keep doing the things that keep you healthy. Now, where is that party going to be???? John
May 13, 2011 04:41AM
Awesome bro. I'm looking forward to many more years of Digging California smiling smiley (even though you're stealing all the good stuff from us fellow Californians!)
May 13, 2011 06:13AM
Great News, I'm glad you kicked it. Right ONNNNNNNNNN!!
May 13, 2011 10:50AM
Congratulations Lawrenzo!
Keep up with the good diet and good living!
May 13, 2011 11:41AM
Very Happy for you LowBoy. We need you around for a long time.

Tom in SC
May 13, 2011 12:45PM
Your health is your wealth and we tend to sweat the small stuff. Medicine is getting better every day and perhaps it will never come back . In any case good news and wish you luck in your ventures..
May 13, 2011 04:11PM
Lawrenzo I'm so glad to hear this news, I'm really happy for you!!

When were we having that AT pro / G2 shootout again smiling smiley

Here's to many, many more years of digging California! !!
May 13, 2011 04:32PM
Lawrenzo --

GREAT news! God bless! I'll keep praying for you and so glad you received the great news!

Keep on diggin'!

Steve
May 13, 2011 05:04PM
GREAT NEWS LAWRENZO !!......GOD IS GOOD !!....... You have been in my prayers !!..... I'm VERY HAPPY for you !!....Jim
May 13, 2011 08:29PM
GREAT!

Please continue by avoiding processed sugar and white flour..I am believer in that whole heartedly.

Joe
May 14, 2011 12:37AM
Awesome. Good for you.
May 14, 2011 01:19AM
I am hoping in late June when the prison closes we can hunt and do a shoot out

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 14, 2011 06:58AM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just wanted to say I am in remission from my
> cancer and want to thank you all of you for your
> support during these tough times. The things I
> looked forward to most was in the morning getting
> a hot cup of coffee and my oatmeal and going on
> this forum to read all the info this forum has to
> offer. I was also lucky enough to find the energy
> to go for a hunt a few hours once a week and to
> make my videos...The cancer is not gone it will
> come back at some point but last time it took four
> years to come back so I am hoping I can stay in
> remission again for a few years...You guys are the
> best and a big thanks to NASA TOM for this forum.
>
> [youtu.be]

the "demon" has left you!..cast out again!
praise be to god almighty!.".no man comes to the father,except
through me!"

(h.h.!)
j.t.
May 14, 2011 11:36AM
Hey Lorenzo, I'm reading this book called "The Power of Your Subconsious Mind" by Joseph Murphy. One topic in the book talks about how our own subconsious powers can perform miracles of healing oneself. It explains why and how our subconsious works and what its job is. A few jobs it performs are the functions we consiously don't control like; breathing, heart pumping, healing etc. and how to (by positive thinking) help it work better. It's an interesting read.
It's great news to hear you are in remission. I think that we ALWAYS have to have many things to look forward to, EVERY DAY, and one we all have in common is detecting. We are all cheering for you. Keep up the fight and use all the weapons at your disposal.