Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Confederate Louisiana Pelican Feeding cuff button found with Makro Kruzer smileys with beer

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Confederate Louisiana Pelican Feeding cuff button found with Makro Kruzer smileys with beer
December 23, 2018 05:29PM
Check out my latest find with my Makro Kruzer!

[www.findmall.com]

Charles
Re: Confederate Louisiana Pelican Feeding cuff button found with Makro Kruzer smileys with beer
December 23, 2018 06:31PM
Congrats!
Re: Confederate Louisiana Pelican Feeding cuff button found with Makro Kruzer smileys with beer
December 23, 2018 07:48PM
Nice one Charles’.
Thanks for sharing.
Looks to be from real mild soil.
December 23, 2018 07:58PM
Great find Charles. I lived in Houston back in the 70's and early 80's when it was a boom town, you anywhere near there?
December 23, 2018 08:26PM
Great find!
December 24, 2018 11:40AM
December 24, 2018 01:23PM
Sweet button Congrats!
Ozzie...I live near Victoria, Tx. Lots of Texas history around me...but mostly early history involving the Spanish and Mexican...don't find a lot of Civil War stuff here.

Charles
December 26, 2018 04:15AM
Sweet button!
Congrats!

Aaron
December 26, 2018 05:52AM
Great find there Charles/congrats!
December 26, 2018 12:31PM
Charles (Sabre)(Tx) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ozzie...I live near Victoria, Tx. Lots of Texas h
> istory around me...but mostly early history involv
> ing the Spanish and Mexican...don't find a lot of
> Civil War stuff here.
>
> Charles

I believe I have been to Victoria back in the late 70's one night looking for something to do. Along with a crew of guys, I was in Port Lavaca renovating quarters buildings on an oil rig that was being renovated. Didn't detect back then, mostly fished and small game hunting. Saw my first waterspout there. Never saw so many jellyfish in the water, millions.
Not much Civil War artifacts in the ground around here except in Gettysburg....can only detect there on private propeety with permission. Well, good touching base with you. When I see the word Texas, it brings back lots of memories.