Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP DEUS-2 FIELD-TEST

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: XP DEUS-2 FIELD-TEST
October 01, 2022 12:52AM
But the D2 IS a leap-in-technology....... and on several fronts:
1. Huge leap into the SMF (FMF) World for XP. They've never built a SMF before. For XP...... this is indeed a home-run.
2. Large leap in performance ....for the current World's open market...... in reference to metal detectors.
3. Formidable performance gain over the EQX on a wet-salt beach.

But....... I DO feel the original CZ (the CZ-6) was the largest performance gain to the entire industry. Fully functioning prototype in 1990. Released to the public in 1991.
My February, 2004 release-to-the-public CZ-3D platform....merely opened the doors to 'old generation' coin hunting....... with a few additional minute' twists. Dave Johnson takes FULL credit for original CZ platform intellect/inception/invention/implementation.
October 01, 2022 03:13AM
My old cz7a pro was an amazing detector and an absolute jewelry finding weapon on the beach! It’s only weakness was the weight and balance with the 10.5 in coil.
October 01, 2022 02:58PM
Shakydigger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My old cz7a pro was an amazing detector and an abs
> olute jewelry finding weapon on the beach! It’s on
> ly weakness was the weight and balance with the 10
> .5 in coil.

second that.
October 04, 2022 05:27PM
About a 9 minute video.
Where I compare Mono program to Fast program. Using big nail and silver quarter.
[m.youtube.com]
October 05, 2022 06:27PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> About a 9 minute video.
> Where I compare Mono program to Fast program. Usi
> ng big nail and silver quarter.
> [m.youtube.com]

Thanks Tnss, Amazing . . .and the coin wasn't even touching the nail.
October 11, 2022 12:40AM
TNSS, interesting video. I have learned lots about the D2 behavior from these tests... they do translate to increased recoveries.
October 11, 2022 11:51AM
If depth is of little/no factor...... Program-4 FAST is phenomenal in high trash areas. . . . . . especially aluminum trash areas. It WILL get a few percent more targets in these types of areas.... than any other detector.
By the true definition of "unmasking"...... no detector will "unmask". , . , . , . , . , . but the D2 in FAST will present tremendous adjacent target separation characteristics.
October 16, 2022 04:57AM
I will test the Deus 2 on Areas that I have used many detectors on and see if anything is/can be found
October 17, 2022 10:00AM
Tom, that was a quick quick study on the D2. I have to say, I'm a little disenchanted. Is there more coming? If not, I completely understand if I put myself in your shoes.
October 17, 2022 02:18PM
Ok Tom you have right. The last 5 months are on the same spot each week and I can compare Relic, DeepHC to the Fast program... The site is an old medieval place and plenty of old iron defragment particles and dust and old forged iron nails. In between some coins. I have an app and I can check my GPS traces and finds points. With FAST I found some more unmasked finds from my footprints... amazing! With Reactivity 3 is not very deep but enough to collect more amazing targets!
October 18, 2022 02:21AM
Steve........ I am overly burdened with other stuff.
But....... I'm not sure how much more I can 'ring out' with the Deus-2.

Shelton....... Good! Glad to hear that the Fast Program did indeed unmask more targets for you. THAT'S what the speed can do for you!
November 02, 2022 10:04AM
Little video for the new beach hunters using Deus 2.
[m.youtube.com]