Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For Sale: Large Deus Coil SOLD!!!

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
For Sale: Large Deus Coil SOLD!!!
February 24, 2013 02:21AM
I have owned this coil almost a month. I have actually USED it about 10 times and that is being very liberal with my guesstimation so as not to exaggerate in the wrong direction. The coil is FULLY FUNCTIONAL (it works as advertised) and, except for the bottom of the coil cover (that often contacts the ground) there are no cosmetic blemishes. In the pic, I have not even wiped it down. I will ship it via Priority Mail or UPS Ground, your choice. My price is $290 shipped to your door. You can use Paypal (pm me for details) and I prefer that you use Paypal Gift. Or, a Postal Money Order will be sufficient. Please use PM for correspondence. I can do what I need to do with my small coil as my places to hunt dwindle. This large coil usually sits at home, fully charged, while my smaller coil gets used, mainly because my detecting sites are small and nail laden. I really don't have any pasture, large yards, etc where this coil would shine. It hits everything in my test garden with a much heartier and fuller response than my small coil. I have not done any air test to see the exact advantage in depth. Anyway....XP Warranties ARE transferable, but, as stated earlier, this coil is fully functional with no need for anything but someone who will use it.

It comes with the lower rod and mounting hardware (already installed in pic, but separated for shipping). Swapping coils, once it's programmed in (the owners manual tells you how) takes about three seconds.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2013 01:02AM by Kevin B.
Re: For Sale: Large Deus Coil
February 24, 2013 01:49PM
Pm sent
February 24, 2013 02:34PM
First offer fell through.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2013 04:52PM by Kevin B.
February 24, 2013 09:22PM
Kevin, your practically giving that coil away bro!

You.....may......regret........selling........it.......when........you........find........a..........nice...........plowed..........field!

(Trust me)
February 25, 2013 12:46AM
PM sent
February 25, 2013 01:02AM
Guys, I apologize for not posting as SOLD this morning. There was a major mix up, abnd then I straightened it out. Anyway. SOLD. Forgive me for not posting as SOLD and getting your hopes up.
February 25, 2013 01:16AM
Kevin B Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guys, I apologize for not posting as SOLD this
> morning. There was a major mix up, abnd then I
> straightened it out. Anyway. SOLD. Forgive me for
> not posting as SOLD and getting your hopes up.

It's all good.....lol