Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Here ya Go Keith.. GARRETT'S NEW MACHINE

Posted by tmanly 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Here ya Go Keith.. GARRETT'S NEW MACHINE
August 19, 2013 03:00PM
Hi,, I believe Garrett has been leading the pack (financially speaking) since they came out with the Garrett Ace 250....I can only image how many of them they sold not to mention their pin pointer sales....Then came the AT Pro series HOLY COW they hit another home run with that one....My hats off to the Garrett Team,they make good competitive products, that an average working man or woman can afford...Their service and products are great if not excellent without breaking the bank.....If they continue this style and this pace, I will be totally happy to continue to buy their products, like I have for decades....JJ
August 23, 2013 10:51PM
Anyone here the rumor that the new machine is a PI/VLF combo? I dont even think thats possible from an engineering stand point, is it?
August 23, 2013 10:58PM
Its possible ...Its been done...jsust not dual mode at the same time...the ones out right now you have to switch back and forth...

If it is thats' a heck of a machine anyway.....

There's a company in Europe trying to get one out right now ...and theres a Custom builder in Europe..who has one in development on build as ordered...

Whites talked of doing a TDI/M6 Hybrid I believe it was...

What I would like is a TDI/MXT hybrid with the all metal mode of the MXT when running in dual mode to use the pulse side as the all metal circuit...talk about Nice..

Thank's for the info...MAybe its a AT-PRO and Infinium running together!

Keith
August 23, 2013 11:31PM
We can hope for something that awesome.
August 24, 2013 12:19AM
Yall are all wrong...heard from a very reliable source, its an Ace250 painted Garrett green, lol.
August 24, 2013 01:59AM
Let's not forget the Garret Infinium which is a pulse induction water proof detector which was first released around 2002.

Garret has had more than 10 years to come up with a better PI detector. I do hope this one is it.

In my opinion the only way to push boundaries and come up with new technology is by dedicating one or several experienced technicians that have a time span

of about 2 years to build the next generation detector.

I remember the buzz here in Melbourne in the 90's when the new Aussie PI's were introduced and how it changed gold detecting forever.

In my opinion the new Buzz can be regenerated if the new Garrets PI had game changing options.

Options that could possibly change the current market place include.

1. A plethora of coil options. Better still the ability to use Coiltek or Nugget Finder Coils. Why? The market is saturated with these coils and are easy to find and
buy new or 2nd which gives the end user a choice to test what suits them. Better still coils can be shared with mates.
2. A powerful discriminator that has the ability to null out iron yet detect other metals such as Gold and silver.
3. Super sensitive to very small nuggets with the ability to detect these deeper than currently possible with the Current competing PI's.
4. Simple to use, Switch on and Go. Not having setup options where gold targets can be nulled out.
5. A super smooth threshold hum just like the 4500.

Would I buy this New Garrett which has the 5 options mentioned?

You bet I would.

Thanks for reading.

Joe

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2013 02:19AM by wolfau.
September 03, 2013 12:30AM
I think Bill Ladd is holding the new detector in picture number 8. It is either the Countermine detector or the new PI brother.

[www.travelchannel.com]

If you watch the Garrett Video you can see the same Cam locks in the one frame.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2013 12:32AM by goodmore.
September 03, 2013 02:33AM
I think Bill is using the AT Gold they must be a sponser

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 03, 2013 02:53AM
Good eye Goodmoore..

I think Bill has the countermine in that pic...

looking at the coil...that's the 9 inch countermine coil..

I think the video shows a at-pro type DD coil on the shaft with those cam lock's...

I had a countermine once but it was no hobbyist machine...it was more sensitive than the infinium it seemed but it should be .. most of the mines now are all plastic with a small metallic pin for the detonator...I feel the slight sensitivity was coming from the manual tune...that's all it had...after a target was heard you had to reset the thresh..got quite annoying in the areas with more nails....

Maybe the newer one will have the auto tune like the infinium and the one tone at a time like the recon..

Keith
September 04, 2013 10:37AM
Hi guys,

Anymore news about this new detector?

Joe
September 04, 2013 03:22PM
You will see it first on the forum when they drop the next bomb

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 04, 2013 11:47PM
Its been about 11 years since the infinium was released with no major
Upgrades.

It's going to be interesting to see what garrett comes out with since
They have had more than a decade to develop this new machine.

Its going to be more interesting to see how it handles the super hot, highly
Mineralised Iron infested gold fields of Australia for small deep gold.

The same ground And very reason the aussie competing products were developed for.
September 07, 2013 11:25AM
Some thing new for the masses the new Garrett ATX. A repackaged Recon for hobbists with a Minelab price tag.
New for most of them as they never have seen a Recon before. .....................

The new ATX video
[www.youtube.com]

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2013 11:26AM by Sven1.
September 07, 2013 12:13PM
Already posted under the thread "New Garrett"