Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NEWS FLASH!

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NEWS FLASH!
May 10, 2010 06:41PM
Just found out from Broken Detector that Keith Willis is no longer repairing old Fishers. If you have sent him one like me, you better get ready to mail them a check for $18 to get it back. According to his wife Fisher is not supplying the parts anymore and Fisher may not be servicing them either. That's what I was told 5 minutes ago...please don't shoot the messager...and don't feel bad I'm out $36 in shipping too!
Aaron
Re: NEWS FLASH!
May 10, 2010 11:07PM
Aaron I would call back and ask to speak directly to Keith. I was also told this from the lady that answers the phones, yet after that when I spoke with Keith he said he had no intentions of discontinuing service on the CZ's, especially if it was for tune ups and such.

Brian
May 11, 2010 12:41PM
I dont understand what in the world is going on over there. This seems to be a ongoing issue for months now. Last time I talked to Keith was about a month ago, he told me all this talk on the forums about him not servicing CZ's was not true, he's just backed up in his work.
I guess I'm going to have to talk to him again before I make a decision, although the ladie said he is ill right now and is still behind in his work. I will wait a week and try calling again. Thanks Brian.
Aaron
May 14, 2010 02:51AM
who is this lady????? sounds like she might have a problem!!
May 15, 2010 02:41AM
His wife.