Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta Coil Request

Posted by YubaJ 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta Coil Request
June 23, 2015 03:47PM
Hello Nokta Fors Users, I've been reading all the great reports about the Racer 5" x 10" coil and seeing the results on Lawrenzo's terrific video.

So I sent Nokta a PM from this forum requesting a 5" x 10" for the Fors, and was answered quickly by Dilek saying that she would see if

that could be done. Perhaps if a few more users contacted Nokta thru the forum here, we could actually see one materialize soon! Thanks,

Joel Like others, I really like that size coil on my GB Pro.
Re: Nokta Coil Request
June 23, 2015 05:19PM
I think a 5x8, 5x9, or 5x10 would be a great addition. There needs to be something smaller than the 11" coil and larger thn the 4x5 coil.
June 23, 2015 08:41PM
It never hurts to ask; especially when dealing with the Makro/Nokta folks. A customer or future customer can ask them a question or have a concern and actually get some feedback. Simply---AMAZING. They are on the right track-no doubt.
June 24, 2015 02:33AM
Thanks for the kind words YubaJ that coil is killer on the Racer you may have to sell your detector and get the racer?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
or wait for the Nokta Impact...sooner rather than later?
June 25, 2015 12:39PM
sooner rather than later?

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
Re: or wait for the Nokta Impact...sooner rather than later?
June 26, 2015 01:48PM
Hello all.. shared the request with my team...they will make a few FORS coils - same size & shape of the Racer 10X5 - and test it.
If all goes well, we may add it to the line-up. Will keep you updated.

Thank you all!
Re: or wait for the Nokta Impact...sooner rather than later?
June 26, 2015 10:59PM
Nokta Detectors Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello all.. shared the request with my team...they
> will make a few FORS coils - same size & shape of
> the Racer 10X5 - and test it.
> If all goes well, we may add it to the line-up.
> Will keep you updated.
>
> Thank you all!

That's great & thank you!!!
June 27, 2015 12:23AM
You have to love a company that actually listens to what their customers want thumbs down
June 27, 2015 02:19AM
Oh yeah a company that is there for us and not from the US again the US is making it easy for someone to come steal the pie

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
June 27, 2015 06:16AM
Bravo Nokta!!! That's what I call a response!!! Can we get one direct or does it have to come from Florida?

Hey Lawrenzo, basically I'll be using the Fors Gold to chase gold in my area of N Nevada. I've only been out 2x's with it and it really has a language,

I agree that its language is much clearer than the F-19.in a junky mining camp site--very clear--says what everything is, but being new to the machine, I don't believe it.

I've a lot of learning on the signals given off in the gold gulches--lots of magnetic iron in places. We'll see what the Gold Racer has to offer. I don't like the ergonomics of the Fors, but it's a hell of a machine!