Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

GBSE found 2 ring and Silver Coin Pendant

Posted by ShovelNose 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
GBSE found 2 ring and Silver Coin Pendant
September 19, 2010 04:07AM
What a way to get to know a new machine. First hit was costume ring and it rang a solid 25. Silver coin pendant looks like a old Spanish coin and it rang 85 to 87. Diamond ring rang solid 55. New to TID MD so numbers are new to me.Got 2 nickels and a couple tabs. The tabs have a slightly different sound and bounced around 55 to 60 where the nickels gave a solid 55. At full senitivity it is so stable I had to stick trowel over coil to see if it was working. I didnt have to run it so hig though. GG was on the money everytime. New cuff works great stopping rollover. Im getting 11" coil next week. I think this machine is going to put me on the rings and coins. This makes 22 rings this year and none of them found at the beach or in the water. Better get your Gold Bug before they sell out. IMHO its the best machine out there for 499.00 Posted pics at:

[www.treasurequestxlt.com]
Sound's good!!!!
September 20, 2010 12:29AM
Can't see the pic's ??

But congrat's

Keith
Re: Sound's good!!!!
September 20, 2010 12:56AM
Same here.....not registered; subsequently, no pic's.
Re: GBSE found 2 ring and Silver Coin Pendant
September 20, 2010 12:23PM
I have found that Photobucket ( although a bit tedious but its free ) is the best way to post pictures on sites/forums that don't have the ability to upload pictures directly.

I tried too but likeTom stated, I am not registered so I can't see them.
September 23, 2010 01:42AM
No photos but good going

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 23, 2010 11:15AM
Will look into Photobucket this evening. thanks for the tip. Why don't you guys register at other forums?
September 24, 2010 11:27AM
Privacy, a little time-consuming, additional junk mail.........and slight possibility of virus(s).