Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

confused smiley

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
confused smiley
October 12, 2015 03:39PM
Have to wonder if it's going to be used for relic hunting and with the freq change will it be better then the racer. I think it may really turn out to be a killer gold machine for you nugget hunters if they make it preform the way the racer preforms it could be the next best machine for all of you gold hunters but maybe a killer relic machine.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2015 03:36PM by Lawrenzo.
Re: Racer find...It was like easter
October 12, 2015 03:53PM
Wow Nice Haul Lawrenzo...!!!!fantastic...!!!!

I know you got a Rush-ian out of that!!!LOL!!

Looks like the container was plated...sort of a compact..Not a simple spill but a small cache placed in a container and buried purposely..probably by a kid who had been watching Long John Silver at the matinee..

What is the Russian coin date??

Congrat's on the Peace dollar also....

You lucky dog!!

Im happy for you!!

Update!!

I believe you have an Lenin era coin

[www.ebay.com]

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2015 04:05PM by Keith Southern.
October 12, 2015 04:52PM
Nice haul Low!

That HAD to be a rush!

Congrats thumbs down
October 12, 2015 04:55PM
smileys with beer When you mentioned "it was like Easter" I was thinking you had a bad day and your find was like locating a rotten egg lol. I couldn't of been farther from the truth. Fantastic cache of coins!! Congratulations on a super day of hunting!!
October 12, 2015 05:26PM
Congrats on a super find...in most cases would be an overload...one wonders how many have been missed..

Found several clad but never silver...last one was probably a roll of clad quarters all 1965 where the wrapper rotted away...oh so close....
October 12, 2015 07:05PM
Great job! Man, seeing "coin spills" like that is just a blast. Thanks for sharing and keep on keeping on!

Albert
October 12, 2015 07:25PM
WOW

Good for you lowboy.

You hunt hard and find big. As it should be.
October 12, 2015 07:28PM
Awesome cache. That's a good way to find a steel wheatie, all of mine have been rusted to bits. Congrats.
October 12, 2015 07:43PM
Sweet!... More like Christmas...glad you found it.
October 12, 2015 08:34PM
That had to have been a great day. Heck that would make my year! Congratulations!!
October 12, 2015 08:58PM
Would of love to been there seeing that come out of the ground, nice finds.
October 12, 2015 09:15PM
Nice! That would fall under (find of a lifetime) category for sure!

Congrats!
Paul
October 12, 2015 09:51PM
Great find! That would most likely make me have to spend money on some new underwear! Awesome!
October 12, 2015 10:21PM
Hell, that's Easter, Thanksgiving AND Christmas, all rolled into one! One of the best spills I've seen in a LONG time winking smiley

Joe
October 12, 2015 10:50PM
The Russian coin was from 1922. Did not get an overload on find container old exlaxe tin.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

October 12, 2015 10:54PM
Holy Toledo, Batman!!

You ready to sell that Deus, LowBoy?

Congrats!! Great Find!!!

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
October 13, 2015 12:20AM
Very cool, excellent find!

Jeff
October 13, 2015 12:51AM
njnydigger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hell, that's Easter, Thanksgiving AND Christmas,
> all rolled into one! One of the best spills I've
> seen in a LONG time winking smiley
>
> Joe

He just covered it! WTG!!!!
smileys with beer
October 13, 2015 01:45AM
WOW, I have been hunting for 44 yrs now. Never dug any nickels that weren't rusty red or worse. Any coin spills I have seen dug had circular stains on some of the coins from being in contact with each other. I guess my MO. ground is a lot rougher on coins than in your area. Wish I could find coins in that condition. Mark
October 13, 2015 02:17AM
Now that's taking names and kicking XXX.

Congrats Low Boy!!!
October 13, 2015 03:22AM
How deep was it? By the looks of it, you could have found it with a Bounty Hunter Jr!

All the same - awesome find - congrats

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
October 13, 2015 03:28AM
awesome for sure! Private land or a park?
October 13, 2015 04:18AM
That's a great score Lawrenzo, congrats.

El
October 13, 2015 03:34PM
It was a deep find I took the photo once I covered the hole...And before I took the shot of all the coins I had cleaned the coins in my tumbler...smoking smiley I have permission to hunt this land it seems that is where the good stuff is when no one else has hunted there.

And using the racer all summer long and loving it...will help me understand the deus this fall when I take it out again. I love the deus and the Racer they both give a lot of info and are deep and do great in iron. But for now I give the edge to the racer we will see what the deus has in it's new software and how much a new coil will cost. The Racer is easy to afford and has paid for its self a few times already.

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2015 03:48PM by Lawrenzo.
October 14, 2015 02:39AM
Did you tumble then add dirt back to the coins for the pic? Not implying anything, curious.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2015 02:42AM by deadlift.
October 14, 2015 02:56AM
Wow!..super nice Lowboy.
Re: who is getting the new racer gold
October 14, 2015 05:31AM
Did you just say your Racer has paid for itself a FEW times already? You must have found a crap ton of stuff you didn't post on the forums is all I can conclude. Either that, or you have a TV host appraising finds.
October 14, 2015 07:42AM
I have thought about using my tumbler on my crusty old nickels and pennies that really have nothing to lose in value too.
What do you put in the tumbler with the coins and how long do you run it?
October 14, 2015 09:50AM
Lawrenzo, Like you I own both the Deus and Racer and I hunt in N. CA bad dirt. I love the racer with the OOR coil, the 5x10 not so much as I have a harder time interpreting signals in degraded can slaw around old cabin sites. In fact if I am in an area with a lot of bits and pieces of rusty cans I always try to use the Deus as I can quickly switch to 4 khz and not dig as many false signals. I am excited to see what capabilities the new Deus 6x9 coil will exhibit. I wish for an even smaller coil for it but realize the reality of trying to cram all the electronics and battery into a 5" probably won't happen.
Congratulations on your wonderful find,
Merton
October 14, 2015 11:29AM
I'm confused? Where's the "great Easter haul" everyone's talking about? Has the picture been deleted? Is this anything to do with Tom not paying for his Domain Name?