Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tom do you post your finds?

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tom do you post your finds?
October 31, 2015 04:06PM
Can't recall but would be nice to see what you dig?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Tom do you post your finds?
October 31, 2015 10:32PM
LowBoy - You talking to Dankowski or me? I've seen some of Tom's finds but I don't post mine. The picture thing is a bit advanced for me. I can never remember how to post them and videos are out of the question. Besides, I leave my phone (camera) in the truck while I'm out detecting. Just as soon everyone doesn't see what I've found. Back when I lived in Florida, I used to post rings on the beach and water forums. Just don't do it anymore.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2015 10:39PM by Tom Slick.
November 01, 2015 03:41PM
Tom D is how I was asking about his finds. I guess some people may feel that they could get ripped off

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
November 01, 2015 05:50PM
It is rare that I post photo's of my finds........ as I have the same level of difficulty uploading/showing pictures on this web-site.
I do have photo's of some of my finds on the web-site home-page (not this forum).
I do know that photos REALLY enhance a thread/post. Brings words to 'life'!
November 01, 2015 07:15PM
I use PhotoBucket. Upload pictures from computer to Photobucket. Copy 'img' code and paste. Walla!

tabman