Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New detector?

Posted by wjs 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
wjs
New detector?
January 19, 2016 02:33PM
Is this something new?

[www.ebay.com]

APOLONIA Gold Pro is a modern and professional metal detector, designed to work on every type of terrain, including highly mineralised terrain with high ore and high metal polutant content. It has perfect depth and discrimination and stands out with high quality, easy user tuning and minimal need for maintenance. Detector equally suitable for begginer and for experienced users.

APOLONIA Gold Pro is made:

- to have optimal detection depth in all conditions;

- to be used on any type of terrain;

- to have an adjustable level of discrimination;

- to be able to succesfully detect coins placed under ceramics, stones and rocks;

- to be able to detect coins in highly mineralised terrain;

- to have good detection not just to copper but also to silver and gold objects; to have high detection speed and quick overload recovery speed and at the same time good stability. Realistically, the APOLONIA metal detector is one of the high depth detection detectors especially when talking about metal detectors of the inductive balance type. The APOLONIA is made built with high quality, RoHS compatible and fully shielded against electromagnetic interferences electronics and high quality components such as: durable and light disassemblable support frame built from aluminum and carbon; electronic unit placed inside a light and sturdy box made from ABS and aluminum; DD or SEF waterproof search coils; double shielded against electromagnetic interferences search coil cable;

All of this provides for smooth work, regardless of temperature changes and other enviromental features, long work life with and a 3 year warranty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Base technologies:

- Induction Balance (Icool smiley

- Very Low Frequency (VLF)

- LCD display

- VDI indications - numeric identification of metal

- Base work frequency: 18 KHz

- Work mode: movement

- High depth metaldetector made for work on every kind of terrain

- High efficiency even on higly mineralised terrain, terrain with high ore content, terrain with high ceramics content and terrain with high rock content.

– Standart search coil - DD 28cm (11''), the detector can be equipped with different size coils

– Integrated batterie 12V – 10 batteries 1.2V each, 1600mAh, high quality and longevity.

– Automatic charger device

- Automated ground ballance – auto ground

- Manual ground ballance

– High detection speed

– Quick overload recovery

– Adjustable audio threshold

– Adjustable volume

– Adjustable degree of discrimination/iron rejection, foil rejection and lower quality metals rejection (usually pollutants)

– Adjustable detection depth

– Stereo headphones output jack – 6.35mm (¼ '')

– Work duration with one battery charge: up to 35 hours

– Consumption – min: 25 mA, max: 40 mA

– Disassemblable and adjustable support frame made from aluminum and carbon

– Durable and comfortable handle and armrest

– Light and strong electronics box made from ABS

– Electronics, fully shielded against electromagnetic interferences

– Double shielded against electromagnetic interferences search coil cable

– Weight when fully assembled and ready for work: 1.350kg

- RoHS compatible

- User instuctions in English

- Developed and manufactured in Bulgaria, 3 years warranty

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTROLS:

"THRESHOLD-On/Off" is used to turn the detector on and off and to set the required audio threshold.

"DISC" regulates the rejection level for iron objects.

"PHONES" this is where the headphones are plugged in if necessary.

''GB'' GROUND BALLANCE removes the ground effect; works with the auto and manual switch. When set to manual than the potentiometer works and when set to auto the detectors sets its ground balance automatically.

''SINGLE TONE / 2 TONE'' switch – is used to choose single tone or two tone discrimination (when set on single tone the detector only signals non-ferous metals and doesn't signal ferrous metals or just makes a crackling noise).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2016 02:35PM by wjs.
Re: New detector?
January 19, 2016 03:31PM
"Looking much like [ the layout & colouring ] of a Troy but, I 'believe' (open to correction here) it might be related to the Turkish "Golden Mask" series?"
January 19, 2016 04:04PM
I like it, looks like a VistaGold with VDI.

Was watching a video in this model, VDI is arranged different. Iron has its proper VDI, think cut off was 39 maybe 40. From here starting above iron higher conductive begins with lower conductive at the end. Iron range is normal, but high and low conductive are opposite.

Watched this on the video with the Apolonia Gold Pro with gold testing.

Pretty neat detector, too bad VISTA Gold didn't have VDI.

Paul
January 19, 2016 04:39PM
Forgot to add, this may be the closest I'll see a detector similar to my birth name.

Apolonia I like it! Apolonia is a girls name, my birth name is Apolonio which is a name for lads, My middle name Paul.

Apolonio is my father's birth name, and my youngest brother is named Apolonio as well. So we have three Apolonio in our family, pretty neat at gatherings and such.

Paul
January 19, 2016 10:34PM
Pirate Metal Detectors have been around for awhile overseas. http://piratedetectors.com/

Gary has a write-up http://www.garysdetecting.co.uk/pirate_detectors.htm

A lot of overseas Bulgarian area machines are derivatives of Tesoro machines. Where Tesoro left off, they advanced. From what I have read.

Some of the overseas forums suggest this brand is as good as the Golden mask which is also a Bulgarian machine.

There's some cool stuff over there.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
January 21, 2016 04:01AM
I really like the look of it. Like Sven says, reminds you of a Deeptech machine with a target readout. My question would be, do you need a special converter plug for the charger in the U.S. Also what other coils are available for this machine? Also, who do you order from? I see them listed on EBay at a much higher price than overseas. I like to know that there is someone that I can communicate with if I have problems of any kind...Stuart
January 21, 2016 06:17AM
Here's the contact info: www.piratedetectors.com

The fellows name is Atanas Stefanov...his email address is: infodetectors@gmail.com

His prices are a little better than that "other place".

Charles
January 21, 2016 06:23AM
Thanks Charles, great info.
My mistake, I had said it looked like a Deeptech like Sven had said. It was Paul who said it.
January 21, 2016 01:38PM
Got a fast response from Atanas Stefanov on this machine. I will not put the pricing in here but everything else.

Hi,

The charger can works on US Standard 60 hertz,
The charger is combined and can work to US Standard and European standard.
You will only need an adapter plug from EU to the USA contact.
Here are the technical characteristics of the charger:

Input:100-240V AC 50-60hZ
Outputgrinning smileyC 14V 0.5A
RoHS

Standard equipment of the detector is the size of the coil DD-11"
Model can be equipped with other sizes coils.
We offer the following sizes coils:
DD-7"
DD-9"
DD-11"
DD-13"
DD-15"

The price of standard kit with coil DD-11
The cost of delivery by DHL is $ 135.
The delivery time is 4-5 days.

The cost of delivery by EMS is $ 60.
Delivery time is 10-12 days.

If you have any questions please contact us.

Best Regards.

Pirate Electronics ltd.
Harmanli Bulgaria

+359897946265

www.piratedetectors.com

The detector is very reasonably priced. Got me thinking of trying one...Stuart