Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
November 27, 2016 05:02PM
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
November 27, 2016 05:24PM
If a degree makes you ignorant enough to vote for Clinton and "proud of it" I will stick with my self employed choice even if it is considered the most dangerous profession in the USA . I voted against Clinton not for Trump smiling smiley
November 27, 2016 10:46PM
silverhound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If a degree makes you ignorant enough to vote for
> Clinton and "proud of it" I will stick with my
> self employed choice even if it is considered the
> most dangerous profession in the USA . I voted
> against Clinton not for Trump smiling smiley

I agree! You'd have to be pretty damn ignorant to have voted for Hillary.
November 28, 2016 12:47AM
Well,I have 3 degrees,2 of them graduate and I voted FOR TRUMP.
November 28, 2016 01:02AM
Both educated and wise thumbs down
November 28, 2016 05:30AM
silverhound Wrote:
> Both educated and wise thumbs down

The education thing is a myth perpetuated by the elitist media on those who have no concept of statistics.
November 28, 2016 05:41AM
Detectorist Wrote:
> silverhound Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Both educated and wise thumbs down
>
> The education thing is a myth perpetuated by the
> elitist media on those who have no concept of
> statistics.

X2 100% used to try to suppress Republican turnout by making you feel inferior if you vote Republican..
Fortunately that crap only works on weak minded liberals.. It's truly depressing to see how many zombies live in America and populate our colleges and ghettos.

------------"Cz's still bad to the bone".------------
Living on a big ass Astroid.
The woman that got my rib,I want it back.
November 29, 2016 05:21AM
And it has started!

Republican journalist Matt Walsh comment on Trump's "millions of illegal votes":

"I’m not going to spend the next four years justifying everything the president says and does just because he’s a Republican. I know this will put me in a minority among conservatives, but I intend to hold Trump accountable same as I would any other politician.

On that note, let’s look at this tweet the President Elect sent out today. Two problems:

First, it’s an abject lie. There is no evidence that “millions” of votes were made illegally. The future president is making wild, conspiratorial claims without the slightest concern about whether those claims have any relation to the truth whatsoever. I imagine him employing this same tactic as president when it comes to matters of national security, where lives are at stake, and it gives me a very queasy feeling.

Second, the Clinton camp is trying to get a recount in several states. The man who WON has now JUSTIFIED those recounts by claiming that millions of votes were illegitimate. By his own words, a national recount of every vote must be conducted. That’s according to Trump himself. The guy who won. The guy who won just questioned the legitimacy of his own win.

And why? Because of his pride. Even though he won, he can’t stomach the idea that fewer people voted for him than Clinton. So, just to service his damned vanity, he undermined his own win and called into question the authenticity of a voting process that just resulted in him becoming president.

We are in for four years of this crap, folks. And I’m not going to play along. I refuse. Trump is wrong here. He’s lying. He’s being a prideful, reckless idiot and he deserves to be raked over the coals for it. And those who defend him on this deserve to be criticized right along with him."

Any other opinions?
November 29, 2016 01:21PM
"Any other opinions?"

Brilliant move actually ,,,,,results in the Dems spending millions of their dollars on a useless quest with no affect on the outcome , while employing or keeping employed hundreds of workers therefore stimulating the economy without printing money,,,,all with one little sentence.
What was Barry's first statement after election?........... "It's Bush's fault?"
November 29, 2016 02:03PM
Hear that quaking sound folks, it's President Trump's knees shaking---Dr.Joe is po'ed and he ain't gonna take it no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 29, 2016 02:36PM
I do not believe you will justify anything Trump does, Joe.
As far as lying goes, the Clinton campaign has cornered the market.

Reactions of the droves of whining liberals in denial that Hillary lost, has given many hours of satisfaction and cant catch your breath laughter. Thank you for your contribution.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2016 06:25PM by SENSE.
November 29, 2016 02:50PM
Trump sure knows how to get the loons panties in a wad. It's just the beginning!

Voter ID and proof of citizenship should be mandatory before being able to cast a vote.
November 29, 2016 04:31PM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
> And it has started!
>
> Republican journalist Matt Walsh comment on
> Trump's "millions of illegal votes":
>
> "I’m not going to spend the next four years
> justifying everything the president says and does
> just because he’s a Republican. I know this will
> put me in a minority among conservatives, but I
> intend to hold Trump accountable same as I would
> any other politician.
>
> On that note, let’s look at this tweet the

A California liberal speaks. thumbs up
> President Elect sent out today. Two problems:
>
> First, it’s an abject lie. There is no
> evidence that “millions” of votes were made
> illegally. The future president is making wild,
> conspiratorial claims without the slightest
> concern about whether those claims have any
> relation to the truth whatsoever. I imagine him
> employing this same tactic as president when it
> comes to matters of national security, where lives
> are at stake, and it gives me a very queasy
> feeling.
>
> Second, the Clinton camp is trying to get a
> recount in several states. The man who WON has now
> JUSTIFIED those recounts by claiming that millions
> of votes were illegitimate. By his own words, a
> national recount of every vote must be conducted.
> That’s according to Trump himself. The guy who
> won. The guy who won just questioned the
> legitimacy of his own win.
>
> And why? Because of his pride. Even though he
> won, he can’t stomach the idea that fewer people
> voted for him than Clinton. So, just to service
> his damned vanity, he undermined his own win and
> called into question the authenticity of a voting
> process that just resulted in him becoming
> president.
>
> We are in for four years of this crap, folks.
> And I’m not going to play along. I refuse. Trump
> is wrong here. He’s lying. He’s being a
> prideful, reckless idiot and he deserves to be
> raked over the coals for it. And those who defend
> him on this deserve to be criticized right along
> with him."
>
> Any other opinions?

A California liberal speaks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2016 04:53PM by Elbert.
November 29, 2016 04:36PM
November 29, 2016 05:25PM
Looks like glancing has replaced reading on here... Was it not apparent? That statement was from a Republican not from me. Trust me, you wouldn't want to hear my opinion.

And for those who think lying is a brilliant tactic ...well sadness is all I feel for you.

Jill Stein initiated the recount based on statistically anomalous information provided to her concerning votes in various counties. She raised the money to do the recount. It doesn't come out of your pockets.
November 29, 2016 05:41PM
Joe, before you accuse us of not reading your posts, please remember that quotations marks come in pairs. You left off the last quotation mark.
November 29, 2016 05:41PM
funny that. She raised millions seemingly overnight. Wonder who is financing that. Any suggestions?? I have a name or two I can throw out there but I'll let YOU do that.
While there is no direct proof YET of "millions" if illegal voters, it would not surprise me one bit. Democrats have tried for years to make illegals eligible to vote, and me suspects that quite a few do now already.
Funny how the left claims NO voter fraud, but suddenly they find evidence of it. Seems to me that they ought to let sleeping dogs lie. If one would actually be able to document every case of voter fraud I strongly suspect it would tilt HEAVILY towards the Dems. VERY heavily. That might be a can of whoopass they don't want to open. Likely a moot point however. I think that they will likely be denied a recount most everywhere, and rightly so.
November 29, 2016 06:24PM
SENSE Wrote:
> Joe, before you accuse us of not reading your
> posts, please remember that quotations marks come
> in pairs. You left off the last quotation mark.

Look again...
November 29, 2016 06:31PM
Joe,
Here's a great story from one of your kind in one of your "news" sources.
Keep it for reference
[www.nytimes.com]
November 29, 2016 06:32PM
"Democrats have tried for years to make illegals eligible to vote,"

Really? How exactly Streak! ?

The only way that I see is to make them American citizens.
November 29, 2016 06:49PM
Joe, so may I say that I have misread the quote of Matt Walsh, so is that to say that you will justify anything that Trump does?

May it be that Jill Stein has an ulterior motive, having nothing to really gain, except legitimizing Hillary for an infinitesimally small chance of overturning an election , Oh and say about 3 million bucks. It would be in bad taste for Hillary to be the first to request a recount.
November 29, 2016 07:11PM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
> Looks like glancing has replaced reading on
> here... Was it not apparent? That statement was
> from a Republican not from me. Trust me, you
> wouldn't want to hear my opinion.
>
> And for those who think lying is a brilliant
> tactic ...well sadness is all I feel for you.
>
> Jill Stein initiated the recount based on
> statistically anomalous information provided to
> her concerning votes in various counties. She
> raised the money to do the recount. It doesn't
> come out of your pockets.

[yournewswire.com]
November 29, 2016 07:13PM
Spot on Dr. Joe! Now The Orangeman wants to legislate the burning of the flag, a subject already decided by SCOTUS in Texas v Johnson. The guy thinks he's a king!
November 29, 2016 08:18PM
The burning of an American flag is wrong, Period. Legal, true , yet wrong. The current president is about as close to a dictator as you can get. It must be such a blow to have the president-elect want to do what is right, something outside of a liberal agenda, I know its a new concept for you, taking the side of American citizens for a change.
November 29, 2016 09:20PM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
> "Democrats have tried for years to make illegals
> eligible to vote,"
>
> Really? How exactly Streak! ?
>
> The only way that I see is to make them American
> citizens.

No, by not requiring ID to be able to vote. Simple.

When I worked in Durham, NC, I overheard some illegals say how easy it was for them to vote since the system was flawed. They didn't know I spoke Spanish.
November 29, 2016 09:24PM
It's true Trump certainly says silly things. Still better than the alternative.......so far. Hope he doesn't appoint Petreus to any post.
November 29, 2016 09:41PM
If it's possible for dead people to vote, why wouldn't it be possible for a bunch of illegals to vote? The Dems are dead set against voter ID.
November 30, 2016 12:29AM
Streak!
While there is no direct proof YET of "millions" of illegal voters, it would not surprise me one bit.

Apparently Trump has the proof else he wouldn't be so certain that he won the general vote.

Streak!
Funny how the left claims NO voter fraud, but suddenly they find evidence of it.

They found evidence? Damn, Jill was right!

Streak!
If one would actually be able to ...

If pigs could fly...

---

Trump has backed off the main elements of his campaign platform. He's ready to bring Petreus and Romney onboard his team and while his brain-dead Trumpists (thanks Rush) don't care, I'm pleased to see that The Orangeman isn't going to move forward his alt.right platform he was preaching a month ago at his frenzied rallies. And that's a good thing for all of us.
November 30, 2016 01:01AM
Well,well, we cant have pleased liberals, how else am i going enjoy all the whining crybabies, where the satisfaction in that ?

It was much more fun when you refused to suck it up.

November 30, 2016 01:28AM
It was much more fun when Trump said all those crazy things on his way to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Now, with Mittens as his right hand man, Independents like me will have to put up with all your belly-aching, all your complaining about what ever happened to your alt.right agenda, what ever happened to the wall, why all the illegals are still nailing roofs on all those new houses built in Obama's economy.

"[Donald Trump] literally has been on every side of every issue and in the course of this debate, may be on two other sides before we're done." - Ted Cruz

The Deplorables don't seem to care about The Orangeman doing policy 180s daily. Maybe Clinton was right all along: "What difference does it make?"