Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
May 22, 2017 02:02AM
zzzz
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
May 22, 2017 02:16AM
What a thread here.
I have been a long lurker so I signed up.

A nation's political system needs to be vibrant and its citizens need to have confidence in.
If not a banana republic is likely result.

Obstruction of justice, yes we saw it alright.
When AG Lynch had that meeting with Bubba.
The next day she should have been canned by the president.
Why?
Folks need to understand,recusal is generally when a lawyer/judge gets into an unknowing situation.
What Lynch did, was a known situation.
She knew at the time H was under investigation.
Also, Lynch should have been recommended disbarred is she is a member.
Now if Lynch would have even had contact on the plane,but would have ordered Bubba off the plane and a private conversation didn't take place, this here would have IMO been a reason for her to recuse herself. But her actions here would have been professional,but still could be perceived as conflict of interest. Obviously this didn't happen.

Are folks noticing anything strange?
Trump can barely get back to his office, and what he has said behind closed doors is on the tv.
Coincidence?
Don't think so.
And if we could have access and listen to all the behind closed door talks on all previous presidents,wonder what we would hear?
Would it all be very pleasant?
Could there be curse words used?
Descriptive adjectives or terms as they relate to people?

I can sum all this up here with one simple question.
Maybe some of the brain children can figure out the correct answer.

Who has the most to lose if Trump ACTUALLY turns out to be a great president?
Think about this, there is more than one correct answer here.

This is the real reasons behind all the BS as of late.

What about this?
Poor Comey, he deserved to be canned.
He tried to be judge jury and (non) executioner.

Now folks are hearing what Trump said about Comey.
What is the big deal here with this?
I mean don't bosses all over the USA talk behind closed doors about employees as far as are they deserving to be promoted, moved or even undeserving?
Sure they do.
Now most times employees don't hear all this talk, but it does happen.

Trump is a human being, has admitted he's not perfect himself.
What is happening with the press, will backfire.
It already has once before, it called Donald Trump raising his right hand and being sworn in as President of the USA.

I think the above is really unbiased talk.
Makes perfect sense, at least to me anyways.

Now back to busting sod.
Reading about detecting.
May 22, 2017 04:23AM
Yes, conservatives were losers (the whole country "lost" for that matter) for the last eight years but you didn't see them (conservatives) rioting and carrying on like the left is now doing. There is a big difference between "losing" and accepting the loss and being a sore loser. The left is behaving shamefully and I believe it will hurt them in future elections. I think Sod-buster is right...Many are afraid of Trump actually becoming a great president.
May 22, 2017 12:57PM
Yes bado, you are on to something.
I could make a better case of collusion back in the 1980 presidential election.
When did Iran release the American hostages?

Hillary lost once before to a black man, hardly anyone knew, a junior senator.
Was this loss attributed to Russian collusion?
Next Hillary loses to a man whose has been in the news, in the spotlight since around 1980, and this same person even had a popular prime time tv show, and had money to boot.
Hardly an unexpected outcome here if you consider her first loss to Obama.

The founding fathers put freedom of speech in the constitution.
From a practical standpoint,what did they by doing allow for?
Freedom of speech would mean to me anyways, I as a citizen can listen to anyone talk, communicate and draw my own conclusions.
This would also apply to voting too, right?

Notice in the constitution there are no freedom of smell, taste, hearing, touch, sight mentioned.

Did the KGB talk to anyone here before the election?
They didn't talk to me.
Now if we stipulate here the Russians are the reason for Hillary's defeat.
What does this mean?
This would US citizens vote were indeed affected by info the Russians provided.
So how did the citizens get this info?
Through the press,newspaper, radio, Internet.
Oh, notice I said press, fancy that.
So the same press now that blames Russia collusion, are who would have reported the info to begin with to American voters, hence affect voters voting.

The press, its biggest mistake was loving Trump (appeared to love more than the other GOP candidates) at the onset when he declared his candidacy
But when it became apparent where Trump was going, the press changed-Trump didn't.
Hence the press lost credibility.

People need to read what qualifications are needed to be met to run for president as outlined in the constitution.
There is nothing written down about how a person runs for office of president.
There are no rules about candidate X can't talk to X country either.
Now if it is reported that this has happened and a candidate suffers politically, very possible, but not against the law in USA, certainly not disqualifying.

Cut cloth, this is the answer to the above.
These folks will be who are hurt the most, if Trump turns out to be successful.

Notice when we go vote, do officials check passports to see if a citizen has indeed recently been to a foreign land?
No.

Do voters have to bring their last 6 months phone bills to voting officials to make sure they haven't called overseas and talked to someone?
No.

Do voter booth officials require a voter to show them the list of Internet sites they the voter have been visiting,,or what tv networks they have been watching?
No

Wonder if Bill Gates would have took his billions, got millions of US citizens passports, and paid for all these millions of people air fare and expenses for a one months vacation to Russia or another country.
These same folks when they return, can they vote?
And if they vote and some don't like the outcome, is this a viable reason with their visiting say Russia, a reason to declare collusion?
I think not.

Actually this collusion fantasy these folks are spreading, is really an insult to the American citizens' intelligence.
Like we as Americans can't think for ourselves,,like we are weak minded or something.

Maybe it was the candidate herself who was(is) weak minded?
I don't know the true answer here to this question.
Was Hillary the first presidential candidate and actual primary party nominee to face actual criminal investigation while they were a candidate and or nominee?
If so, maybe this is one of the many reasons why she lost.

Oh, did GW's win over Gore, was "collusion" a factor with his win?
You just can't make all this stuff up, they are trying, but will fail in the end.

So it only took how many years for a US presidential election to be wronged with collusion with a foreign country?
Walter Cronkite is likely spinning in his grave!!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2017 01:26AM by Sod-buster.
May 22, 2017 02:19PM
Sometimes I switch channels to watch some of the liberal news networks to see what they're spewing. It's so blatantly obvious what they're reporting is full of visceral and distortions. The liberal news reporters' agenda is to discredit Trump at every opportunity and to defend Hillary and Obama at all cost. I've pondered over who could be so ignorant to believe what they're shoveling. How could anyone with any commonsense not see what is so blatantly obvious. It can't be because of lack of education because I know some people who are highly educated that have bought into what is being spewed by the liberal press. So why do they believe what is being spewed by liberal news as fact? I posed this question to my next door neighbor a few days ago. His response, some people as just gullible and totally devoid of commonsense regardless of education. Now that makes good sense!

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it' and 'if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Can you imagine how the liberal news media would have reacted if Trump had said that?

tabman

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2017 02:27PM by tabman.
May 22, 2017 02:55PM
Trump said coverage for everyone and so cheap your head will spin. The liberal news I watch very seldom or ever mention Hillary or Obama. I hear those two names ten times more from conservatives than I do from liberals. Hillary was an unpopular candidate and she is in the past. History. Donnie on the other hand the second most unpopular candidate ever will be running again. That of course depends on his dementia and putting down the KFC.
May 22, 2017 03:34PM
goodmore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump said coverage for everyone and so cheap your
> head will spin. The liberal news I watch very sel
> dom or ever mention Hillary or Obama. I hear thos
> e two names ten times more from conservatives than
> I do from liberals. Hillary was an unpopular cand
> idate and she is in the past. History. Donnie on
> the other hand the second most unpopular candidate
> ever will be running again. That of course depend
> s on his dementia and putting down the KFC.

Yeah let's forget about all the dishonest things that were done and said by Hillary and Obama that were seldom if ever mentioned by the liberal news media. The list is long! The things that Obama and Hillary did and said make Trump look like a saint, but you would not know it by the way the liberal news media (fake news) spins it. LOL

tabman

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2017 01:25AM by tabman.
May 22, 2017 07:22PM
Just wait until the Seth Rich case is cracked.
May 22, 2017 07:50PM
Yeah, and Obama said you could keep your doctor. What's your point, goodmore? Trump hasn't yet reformed health insurance. We all should hope that he makes good on his promise...Cons and Dems alike.

We won't see what "Trump Care" will look like for a while, it seems, but I do know one thing...it can't be worse than Obama Care. Just not possible....From both a patient and doctor perspective. Even the insurance companies are pulling out.

I've been a health care provider for 26 years. When Medicare reimbursement becomes the favored form of payment in a doctor's office you know something is horribly wrong. This is why ( in case you were wondering) so many physician's are going to cash only practices and less and less are participating in insurance including Medicare. Obama Care deductibles are so high that patients have to pay cash anyway and the regulations associated with Medicare are rediculous.
Something has to change.

Sod-buster, you bring up a great point regarding the press. Ironic that they were against President Trump but, ultimately, are responsible for getting him elected by spreading the information from the "collusion" with Russia.
May 22, 2017 10:48PM
bado1
What's your point, goodmore? Trump hasn't yet reformed health insurance. We all should hope that he makes good on his promise...Cons and Dems alike. We won't see what "Trump Care" will look like for a while, it seems, but I do know one thing...it can't be worse than Obama Care. Just not possible..

What??? Not possible?

Trump and the Pubs have already told us they don't want to fund Medicaid expansion for the states, kicking millions off the roles of the insured. And for many of the folks our age, 50-65, premiums would significantly escalate to cover the loss of premiums from the young who would choose to not get insurance (now without penalty.)

bado1
Even the insurance companies are pulling out.

And why is that? Could it be because Trump has threatened to stop paying the insurance subsidies that are integral to Obamacare, that without them the insurance companies incur huge losses?

bado1
Obama Care deductibles are so high that patients have to pay cash anyway and the regulations associated with Medicare are rediculous.

Trumpcare 1.0/Obamacare 2.0 could fix that yet the Republican plan does the opposite, eliminating coverage altogether.

bado1
Sod-buster, you bring up a great point regarding the press.

Who's your source of information, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Alex Jones? My wack-job conservative buddy still doubts the existence of the Billy Bush snatch-grabbing bus tape. More 'fake news' he says. The Deplorable doesn't believe most of Trump's crazy rants, instead claiming the recordings/videos to be fabrications.

And that phony Russian scandal? Michael Flynn just took the 5th Amendment and won't give up his records to the Senate. Remember what Trump said about Dems taking the 5th? Oops...
May 23, 2017 04:08AM
Nope. Not possible. I deal with it everyday. Patients so disillusioned with the "ACA" that they are dropping off and paying the penalty. Most people aren't stupid, they understand that the deductibles are so high that it's like not having insurance at all...so why pay for something they can't use? It's you that has fallen for the rhetoric. The insurance companies were pulling out long before Trump was elected. Aetna is the last and said a year ago that they were getting out. The ACA has been on a death spiral for a long while...perhaps you should get your information from some other source than CNN, MSNBC,etc. Ask yourself this, "If the ACA was a publicly traded company would you have invested your hard earned money in it"? If so, when would you have pulled your investment out? Be honest. Hopefully, if you had chosen to invest in the first place, you would have pulled out looong before Trump was elected. When did you know it was a loser? Hell, they even mandated that people buy it or be penalized!! How could an "investment" like that be a loser!? Yes, that's how bad it was from the get go, people couldn't even be forced by law to buy it. You can't put any blame on the "Pubs" for this one... not one of them voted for it. First piece of major legislation in history that passed without one vote from the other side.

As to the mention of the press...I recommend you go back and re- read sod-buster's last post. The part about where voters got/get their information. He explained it very well.
May 23, 2017 01:43PM
Sometimes I switch channels to watch some of the conservative news networks to see what they're spewing. It's so blatantly obvious what they're reporting is full of visceral and distortions. The conservative news reporters' agenda is to defend Trump at every opportunity and to discredit Hillary and Obama at all cost. I've pondered over who could be so ignorant to believe what they're shoveling. How could anyone with any commonsense not see what is so blatantly obvious. It can't be because of lack of education because I know some people who are highly educated that have bought into what is being spewed by the conservative press. So why do they believe what is being spewed by conservative news as fact? I posed this question to my next door neighbor a few days ago. His response, some people as just gullible and totally devoid of commonsense regardless of education. Now that makes good sense!

Lie of the Year: "There is no collusion with Russia." Can you imagine how the liberal news media would have reacted if Trump had said that? Uh, he DID say that!

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
May 23, 2017 02:00PM
It's Good to see the two resident DimoRants frothing at the mouth,just as they did pre election and this time will again be a soul(do they actually have one) crushing event. Seth Rich is going to haunt the DimoRats,even the untouchables.
May 23, 2017 02:23PM
The only garbage spewed is when H said she deleted emails using a real sophisticated system,30,000 emails roughly.

She stated these emails were about her daughters wedding and yoga she participating in.

Why would a person be worried about info about a daughter's wedding,I would be proud of that info.
It was deleted after the fact too,so it wasn't deleted for security reasons one would think.

As far as her involvement with yoga.
What happened did she split her pants,or did her bra come undone or some thing.

Laughable here,totally laughable.

Could these emails have in fact exposed her for what she really was and is?
Could these emails have in fact showed collusion with whomever?

CNN, it is laughable to see see them say,most trusted name in news.

Most trusted opinions maybe for the wine drinkers,kooks maybe.
They don't even really have any participation on there from the conservatives anymore.
And poor Scarborough,he's drank the wine too.
I use to like him not now.
It is obvious he wants to keep his high paying job and spew the trash.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

How did H lose to Obama?
C'mon one of you whiz kids answer this one.
Love to hear the answer.

She lost to Obama, and didn't even have a secret server.

Hillary is a poor politician, why?
She tries to be too cute by half.

Hillary could have in fact been elected as Vp way back in 2000.
How?
She should have divorced Bubba for the Monica thingy,got her maiden name back, jumped on the ticket with ole Al.
Even if they would have lost,she would have been prime for 2008.

She would have looked and sounded better without the Clinton last name,women too would have been more drawn to her?
She would have stood up and stood for some thing morally divorcing Bubba.

Too bad she's was not bright enough to see this.
Clinging to Bubba was dumb thing to do.

The first woman elected president, will be one that is independent in their running, not clinging to past politicians, or husbands.
I would have helped H get elected had she called me. For a fee of course. In 2000 or 2008 not 2016,she already had made too many mistakes by then, beyond help.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2017 02:46PM by Sod-buster.
May 23, 2017 03:42PM
ncwayne Wrote:
> Sometimes I switch channels to watch some of the c
> onservative news networks to see what they're spew
> ing. It's so blatantly obvious what they're report
> ing is full of visceral and distortions. The conse
> rvative news reporters' agenda is to defend Trump
> at every opportunity and to discredit Hillary and
> Obama at all cost. I've pondered over who could be
> so ignorant to believe what they're shoveling. How
> could anyone with any commonsense not see what is
> so blatantly obvious. It can't be because of lack
> of education because I know some people who are hi
> ghly educated that have bought into what is being
> spewed by the conservative press. So why do they b
> elieve what is being spewed by conservative news a
> s fact? I posed this question to my next door neig
> hbor a few days ago. His response, some people as
> just gullible and totally devoid of commonsense re
> gardless of education. Now that makes good sense!
>
> Lie of the Year: "There is no collusion with Russi
> a." Can you imagine how the liberal news media wou
> ld have reacted if Trump had said that? Uh, he DID
> say that!
>
> Wayne

So Trump said that! Now show me any proof where he illegally colluded with the Russians. The left wingnuts have been searching for over 6 months and they still can't produce any PROOF.

Now on the other hand, it was proven that Obama lied bigtime and the liberal press didn't get their panties in a wad over that. They practically ignored it as if it didn't even happen.

tabman
May 23, 2017 04:27PM
Trump may not have colluded with the Russians, but it sure looks like he is going down for trying to cover up and stop investigations of his cabinet doing it. Oh well. It seems like his dementia has him unable to grasp the situation he finds himself in. His mouth and his thumbs are his own worst enemy. As far as Hillary? I don't care what happens to her. She is yesterdays newspaper. Obama? A great man with a 60 million dollar book deal. Stand by for the Rock.
May 23, 2017 04:33PM
Nobody cares about Hillary anymore except the Deplorables who get a tingle down their leg every time they replay episodes of Trump's townhalls and hear Flynn chant "Lock her Up." The Pubs threw Grouchy Trey Gowdy at Hillary in the Fall of 2015, and like I often took Doc to the woodshed over at Findmall, Hillary spanked Gowdy repeatedly over the 11hr hearing. His political career was destroyed by Clinton that day.

It's all Trump now... can't blame anyone else. Wait until Trump's budget plans get discussed over the next few days and we learn he'll be hurting many of his own ignorant followers. Only question is: will they care?

[www.politico.com]
May 23, 2017 04:45PM
tabman
Now show me any proof where he illegally colluded with the Russians. The left wingnuts have been searching for over 6 months and they still can't produce any PROOF.

Patience my good friend.... now we have an independent counsel headed up by Mueller to lead the investigation anew.. If Trump and his commie-backed buddies did nothing wrong then you and the Pubs have nothing to worry about. It's a damn shame that this distraction will derail his efforts to get any traction on any of his campaign promises to ban Muslims, build a Wall, repeal Obamacare...

Then again, why is Flynn taking the fifth?

eye rolling smiley
May 23, 2017 05:22PM
The proof IS coming. You just have to wait for it. When Obama said what he did, it was not a lie. It was the way ACA was fought and not fully implemented by some governors and congress that kept what Obama said from happening.

I'm not going to get in a name-calling rant like some here resort to and seem to enjoy. We are all Americans and there is a very real difference in how we view our government and what its priorities should be. Some are happy with what America was 50 years ago and want to revisit that time period. Some are willing to look 50 years into the future and encourage America to make that leap forward and not backward. Our present two party system is a disgrace to our country and in no way honors our constitution. The system is broken and I see no way for it to ever be made right again because those who could fix it are the ones who bent it to serve their own self interest many years ago.

Choosing to view this thread is sort of a guilty pleasure; I know it shows the very worst of this forum and its members but sometimes I have to hazard a peek. And now I've posted a comment or two. The thing about this thread - sort of like the normal threads on detectors and detecting - is that there is no use trying to make a reasoned argument because reason doesn't stand a chance with someone who's mind is made up and feels they are the smartest guy in the room. This really is a sad thread.

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
May 23, 2017 05:30PM
Just like I said, no proof at all that Trump colluded with the Russians. It just amazes me that the libs could care less about all the lies and corruption of Obama and Hillary.

tabman
May 23, 2017 05:41PM
ncwayne Wrote:

> When Obama said what he did, it was not a lie. It
> was the way ACA was fought and not fully implement
> ed by some governors and congress that kept what O
> bama said from happening.

Read my lips, it would have never become law unless Obama signed the ACA into law. Maybe he didn't read the 'bill' before he signed it. LOL

tabman
May 23, 2017 08:16PM
Weak straw-man argument Tabman. No one has argued (today) that Trrump himself has colluded with the Russians. But his goons and minions??? Hmmm...
May 23, 2017 08:41PM
According to the theory of left-brain or right-brain dominance, each side of the brain controls different types of thinking. Additionally, people are said to prefer one type of thinking over the other.

For example, a person who is "left-brained" is often said to be more logical, analytical, and objective.

A person who is "right-brained" is said to be more intuitive, thoughtful, and subjective.

Generally speaking, the left side of the brain tends to control many aspects of language and logic, while the right side tends to handle spatial information and visual comprehension.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gents, Ladies - - - - - doing a small easy survey. (1) Are you left brain thinkers? Or, (2) Right brain thinkers? Or, (3) Are you a mix?

I consider myself #3, a mix. I'm also conservative. I think logically but my visual comprehension is above average.
Any volunteers ?? Thanks in advance
May 23, 2017 08:59PM
go-rebels Wrote:
> Weak straw-man argument Tabman. No one has argued
> (today) that Trrump himself has colluded with the
> Russians. But his goons and minions??? Hmmm...

Who cares?????can you provide the statute making collusion in a US election a crime? Nope
What's Mueller investigating if no crime exists?
Did Wasserman collude to oust Sanders? Yep . Was it a crime? Nope
Did Brazille give Hillary questions to the debate? Yep. Was it collusion? Yep Was it a crime? Nope
Did Hillary use the $150 million the Saudi's gave to the Clinton foundation for campaign funding?
Is that collusion?
You smell of vodka go-rebel , left behind while the Ruskies were in your mind.
May 23, 2017 09:25PM
I would feel bad too, if Trump outsmarted me.
Yes folks made decisions, they had their minds made up.
It was called voting,an election in fact.

I have always believed in the following.

Give a dummy enough rope, they'll hang themselves.
If a person is stupid, it will show itself with time.

If a person will be a bad president, it too will show itself over time.

No need for the press and the folks who didn't vote for Trump and feel bad to have to try and point out Trumps is bad president or person, etc.
Time will tell.

Almost like a brainwashing session is being put on by some, even here and the press too.
Besides, why did CNN and MSNBC and CBS and ABC even interview trump at the beginning of his campaign, if indeed he was taboo?
Oh, I get it they like to interview fools, folks they consider unworthy for the job as president of USA.

This is why the democrats are stupid here.
Why?
Why wouldn't you as a party member if Trump is on the WRONG course, just let him go.
Let him indeed hang himself.
But no, these democrats have to keep trying to tell us where Trump is going wrong.
Why should we listen to a party that is clearly out of touch, have lost elective seats going and coming.

Pelosi is just another stale cookie, she should have went behind Reid and hit the trail Jack and never come back.

Trump will I think set a trap and catch those who are leaking secrets.
You watch and see.

Remember the hotdog lefty who insulted Trump I believe at the White House correspondents dinner a few years back?

Deep down for the Trump haters, what the gent says, is the WHY behind Trump running in the first place.
Don't mess with Godzilla is the thing to learn here, democrats didn't listen, woke a sleeping giant.

What about the following.
Do folks remember what Trump's wife said about Trump running for president?
She said if he runs he will win.
I never heard that from Bubba.
Why?

Self fulfilling prophecy? Or just Bold?
Or both?

Some think this thread is sad.
Why?
I'll tell you.
Cause all roads run through Trump!

Elections have consequences.
And they should.

Ironic thing here is, H only took Bubba's last name to revive him politically in Ar after he had been dumped.
And her keeping his name, got her dumped politically. Lol

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2017 09:39PM by Sod-buster.
May 23, 2017 09:31PM
go-rebels Wrote:
> Weak straw-man argument Tabman. No one has argued
> (today) that Trrump himself has colluded with the
> Russians. But his goons and minions??? Hmmm...

I'd stay that you're grasping at straws with that response. Can you name me any crime that was committed by Trump, any of his campaign workers or staff that had anything to do with the election or its outcome? Who exactly illegally colluded with the Russians?

tabman
May 23, 2017 10:36PM
Ozzie, I'm a mix...kinda fair and balanced...
May 23, 2017 10:52PM
tabman
Can you name me any crime that was committed by Trump, any of his campaign workers or staff that had anything to do with the election or its outcome? Who exactly illegally colluded with the Russians?
Tabman, have you not been paying attention? Let's look at Flynn for example;

1) Scandal 1: lying about meeting the Russian ambassador

The scandal that got Flynn fired seems now to be the one least likely to get him locked up. But, ironically enough, it’s quite plausible that it was the reason for Trump’s intervention with Comey on his behalf.

2) Scandal 2: Flynn accepting money from foreign sources

US citizens, even retired military officers, can legally work on behalf of foreign powers and take money from them. That’s not, in and of itself, problematic. But in order to do so legally, Flynn needed to be exceptionally honest to the US government about it — and cease his work as soon he reentered a position in the US government. And it’s not clear that he actually did that.

3) Scandal 3: the investigation into Trump and Russia

The key question for both Congress and the FBI’s ongoing investigation to Trump and Russia is whether the Trump campaign knew about Russia’s hacking of the Clinton campaign and colluded in it — and, if so, whether Trump himself was involved in or aware of the collusion. Flynn’s long history of involvement with the Russians suggests he might have been involved.

While Flynn refuses to talk to authorities federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of Flynn seeking business records as part of the ongoing probe of Russian meddling in last year's election. This will take months and I'll enjoy watching Mueller methodically go about his work...
May 23, 2017 10:53PM
I'd stay that you're grasping at straws with that response. Can you name me any crime that was committed by Trump, any of his campaign workers or staff that had anything to do with the election or its outcome? Who exactly illegally colluded with the Russians?

The Logan Act for one! And Flynn is dirty. Very dirty! It wasn't even a secret. Christie said he told Trump. Obama told Trump. The FBI told Trump. And still it took 18 days and Trump's attempt to sqaush it all before he finally had to fire Flynn. Flynn lied to Pence. He failed to record income from Russia and Turkey. And according to today's testimony there were others colluding as well. The investigation by an independent council is just beginning. What will be uncovered? Who knows? But it is going to happen so everyone should just sit back and wait for the findings. Don't fear the truth!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2017 11:03PM by goodmore.
May 23, 2017 11:03PM
Courtesy of Wiki for the Deplorables who have no knowledge of this:

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. It was intended to prevent the undermining of the government's position. The Act was passed following George Logan's unauthorized negotiations with France in 1798, and was signed into law by President John Adams on January 30, 1799. The Act was last amended in 1994, and violation of the Logan Act is a felony.