Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
November 12, 2016 05:02PM
Ah, finally the adults are back in charge.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
November 12, 2016 06:22PM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We can't let this happen.
>
> We should march on Washington and stop this
> travesty.
>
> Our nation is totally divided!

Totally butt hurt liberal......get over it, Trump won.
November 12, 2016 10:50PM
I think Dr Joe was being a bit sarcastic.
November 12, 2016 11:44PM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
>
> travesty.
>

That is a Ridiculous Statement To Come Out With, Because it defeats Everything that America stands for and Destroys Democracy.

The Country Voted, Some Lost Some Won, Everyone had their Vote and Those Votes Were Counted, That Is DEMOCRAY.

And just because you want HRC to Win You make a Statement like that, Put the Boot on the Other foot for a minute, So Imagine HRC Won and that would Please you, Imagine If the Trump Supporters did the same as You, Would it then Be OK to Oust HRC because the Trump Voters did Not Like loosing. Would it then be Ok to Disregard YOUR Vote because Trump Supporters were Not happy with the Outcome. YOU All Had Your Chance and you all Voted, And Now you want to Stamp Out Democracy by having Trump Removed, And because you are not happy you want the Rules to be Changed so the Minority Wins, Sorry But that is Not Democray

He might not be the Ideal Candidate, But He was Elected and That is DEMOCRACY and Democracy Is What AMERICA stands for throughout the WORLD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2016 12:27AM by auminesweeper.
November 13, 2016 02:04AM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
>
> travesty.
>

Quitcha bitchin!----Our boy got in---end of story!!!-----And no--this great country "ain't divided"---FAR FROM IT!
November 13, 2016 02:05AM
"We can't let this happen.

We should march on Washington and stop this travesty.

Our nation is totally divided!"

I'm surprised that nobody remembers! The quote is a tweet from Donald J. Trump following The 2008 election!

Interesting huh?

My personal opinion is that we should ALL come together and give President Elect Trump our complete support to help unite the country. We are all Americans first!

Of course I have many concerns about his election rhetoric ... but will wait and see...he will be OUR President!

Joe
November 13, 2016 02:12AM
Here is the source of the quote..seems to be 2012 (I agree...it is a ridiculous statement):

[twitter.com]

Joe
November 13, 2016 02:33AM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
> "We can't let this happen.
>
> travesty.
>
> Our nation is totally divided!"
>
> I'm surprised that nobody remembers! The quote is
> a tweet from Donald J. Trump following The 2008
> election!
>
> Interesting huh?
>
> My personal opinion is that we should ALL come
> together and give President Elect Trump our
> complete support to help unite the country. We are
> all Americans first!
>
> Of course I have many concerns about his election
> rhetoric ... but will wait and see...he will be
> OUR President!
>
> Joe

Your Personal Opinion in your first post was to march on Washington to get Trump Stopped, Now you are saying about giving him complete support While Quoting your first post fanning the flames, The last Presidents took the World in to wars over WMD where None Existed and now the whole world is paying the price, and Trumps main objectives are to make America great again creating jobs and raising living standards etc.

I don't think you Actually know what you do want.

One thing to take in to account is that the man is a Billionaire and he has a track record of Success, and he knows how to turn things around, Which is something none of the other before him have been able to do, with their Lawyer back grounds, which only teaches them how to wriggle out of situations, All Lawyer are Bent, and over Paid and they make a living out of twisting the rules to suit them selves. Trump is the first one ever to come out with what is on his mind, the world has enough Ass Kissers, like it or not the US needs Trump because there are millions of people in the US who are sick of being lied too, But with Trump you need to remember Don't ask the question because you may not like the Answer, He is not going to tell you what you want to hear but he will tell it as it is.
November 13, 2016 02:44AM
auminesweeper : You apparently don't read the posts very well. You have mistaken Trump's opinion about Obama's election as being my opinion about Trump's election <smile>. Click the twitter link and perhaps it will be more clear.

Joe
November 13, 2016 03:13AM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
>
> travesty.
>

No where in this post does it say that this is a Quote of Trumps,

Only Once in my has an Election / Referendum gone the way I have voted, So I just say **** and dust my self off and get on with life,,

The Law of Averages tells me that "Every No" gets me closer to "A Yes" So be it.

All the Rioting in the US is a joke and it is mostly younger people carry on like a 6 year old who's mommy won't let them have Candy, They want Equal rights but don't want to let everyone else have equal rights, And I hope the Government/Police come down hard on them, The world is full of people not getting their own way but we don't carry on like that.

It only takes ONE Vote to win and over in the UK they have had the same stupid outbursts over brexit. The younger generation need to wake up and realize that those who Voted for change are not here to give those who are complaining a free Ride. They have even come out with things such Not Allowing people over 40 years old not being allowed to Vote So they can have their own way.

The people in their 20s 30s seem to think that they have right of way and only they count, Needless to say that there is no free ride in this world and you only get out of it what you put in to it, The only rights they have is to breath and be given a chance to live, and What they do from then on is down the them.
November 13, 2016 03:27AM
I vote for this whole thread to be deleted.
November 13, 2016 03:40AM
I Vote It Stays,
November 13, 2016 04:39AM
auminesweeper Wrote:
> I Vote It Stays,

You rabble rouser, you....... lol
November 13, 2016 05:21AM
Detectorist Wrote:
> auminesweeper Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I Vote It Stays,
>
> You rabble rouser, you....... lol

Mom says that too, and she still threatens to clump me round the ear too, Some things never change sad smiley
November 13, 2016 06:42PM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
> "We can't let this happen.
>
> travesty.
>
> Our nation is totally divided!"
>
> I'm surprised that nobody remembers! The quote is
> a tweet from Donald J. Trump following The 2008
> election!
>
> Interesting huh?
>
> My personal opinion is that we should ALL come
> together and give President Elect Trump our
> complete support to help unite the country. We are
> all Americans first!
>
> Of course I have many concerns about his election
> rhetoric ... but will wait and see...he will be
> OUR President!
>
> Joe

John, Review the thread by Joe I quoted above. I think you are mis-reading what he is saying.

For those of us here in the States, we need a time of healing!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2016 06:43PM by SeabeeRon.
November 14, 2016 12:21AM
The lefties melt down is almost as good as the win---the faces on these freaks at shillery's wake are priceless.
November 14, 2016 01:18AM
The Deplorables are beginning to get restless... Trump said today on 60 minutes that he might build a fence instead of a great wall. Whatever..nobody can get past a fence.

And he's just fine with same-sex marriage. [thehill.com]. eye popping smiley
November 14, 2016 01:25AM
The left took Trump literally but didn't believe in him,
the right had the sense to believe in Trump but not take him literallysmiling smiley
November 14, 2016 03:11AM
Thanks, Ron. It seems some people pay much more attention to what they write instead of what they read.

Since this thread is still alive (Thanks Tom)...I read something that I find very relevant to the situation. Please read it and possibly think about it..if you have a few minutes to spare.

"I listened as they called my President a Muslim (as if it were a bad thing). I listened as they called him a monkey. I listened as they said he wasn't born here. I watched as they blocked every single path to progress that they could. I saw the pictures of him as Hitler. I listened as they openly said that they will oppose him at every turn. I watched as they did just that. I listened and I watched and I paid attention. Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant. To move forward. To denounce protesters. To "Get over it." To accept this...
I will not. I will do my part to make sure this great American mistake becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be, as quickly as possible. I will do my part to limit the damage that this man can do to my country. I will vote. I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice. Do not call for my tolerance. I've tolerated all I can. Now it's their turn to tolerate ridicule. Be aware, make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day forward is now Trump's fault just as much as they thought it was Obama's. I find it unreasonable for them to expect from me what they were entirely unwilling to give.
They will find no shelter here."

- Jeremy Zabel

PS to auminesweeper : This is a quote from someone other than me...the quoter's name is Jeremy Zabel..and no..I don't know who he is.
November 14, 2016 03:31AM
Well,

I'll let folks guess who I voted for.

What were the good things this election outcome brought about???

Number one,,,,we don't elect crooks to live in the White House.

Number 2,, and most important.

Maybe be,,just maybe more folks in the future besides senators, governors, representatives will run for president.

There are IMO many folks inside the USA besides the above that can do the job,,,and a good job.

I had the liberty of spending some time in Europe some time back,,,I saw what was happening there,,,and wouldn't you know it,,,this same stuff found its way here-- from an economical standpoint.

This term globalism,,,does bother me some.

We,,or at least the older folks here,,,remember the term roaring 50s.

All we had back then to compete with was England and Germany. Then came Japan.

We all remember back when if you bought something that said made in Japan,,,,you got gypt.

We will have to wait and see,,,what our NEW leadership can do for us.

One thing likely to happen,,,if they don't produce and or improve things,,,they too will be tossed out of office.

We have the system we have,,,and the outcome is what it is.

I actually fought for this system,,,so all I can do is stand behind it.

The holidays are nearing,,,I hope folks are planning to enjoy.

I would very much like to detect,,,but we here are in a drought,,,,and to be this dry this time of the year,,,,things may get worse before they get better.

Cheers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2016 03:34AM by tnsharpshooter.
November 14, 2016 04:10AM
I say give him a chance. But to me I think everyone from both Partys needs to Keep a eye on Congress and the Senate that's were the promblem comes from 80% but we focuse on the President to much not the congress and senators at all. They spend the money make stupid laws.
November 14, 2016 10:18AM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
> Thanks, Ron. It seems some people pay much more
> attention to what they write instead of what they
> read.
>
> Since this thread is still alive (Thanks Tom)...I
> read something that I find very relevant to the
> situation. Please read it and possibly think about
> it..if you have a few minutes to spare.
>
> "I listened as they called my President a Muslim
> (as if it were a bad thing). I listened as they
> called him a monkey. I listened as they said he
> wasn't born here. I watched as they blocked every
> single path to progress that they could. I saw the
> pictures of him as Hitler. I listened as they
> openly said that they will oppose him at every
> turn. I watched as they did just that. I listened
> and I watched and I paid attention. Now, I'm being
> called on to be tolerant. To move forward. To
> denounce protesters. To "Get over it." To accept
> this...
> I will not. I will do my part to make sure this
> great American mistake becomes the embarrassing
> footnote of our history that it deserves to be, as
> quickly as possible. I will do my part to limit
> the damage that this man can do to my country. I
> will vote. I will watch his every move and point
> out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and
> proud voice. Do not call for my tolerance. I've
> tolerated all I can. Now it's their turn to
> tolerate ridicule. Be aware, make no mistake about
> it, every single thing that goes wrong in our
> country from this day forward is now Trump's fault
> just as much as they thought it was Obama's. I
> find it unreasonable for them to expect from me
> what they were entirely unwilling to give.
> They will find no shelter here."
>
> - Jeremy Zabel
>
> PS to auminesweeper : This is a quote from someone
> other than me...the quoter's name is Jeremy
> Zabel..and no..I don't know who he is.

Yeah some did say some pretty nasty things about the President which I think is a little unfair, regardless of religion etc, such comment were not needed and although the President has a very special job he is still a human being and a family man, And for the sake of his wife and children some things did not need to be said.

As for Mr Trump, In my life time I have seen Presidents Murdered and caught out with conspiracies and One Shot, Others have Lied and dragged the world in to illegal Wars, The Current president has displayed his Human side unlike any other before him which is a good thing and he is a good thinker when it comes his speeches etc and here we are with Mr Trump who has gone from being a loud mouth to a person who is a little more guarded just 5 days later after the election,

It seems that nearly all the Presidents since the early 60s maybe even earlier have been selected from a certain group of people and none of then have successful before they became Presidents with the exception of one or two, With Mr Trump one thing you can be sure about is that he is not in it for the Money and he even funded his own campaign. So that in it's self is a bonus. Yes he will have to mellow his views/words on a lot of fronts but he has worked billion dollar deals and working out there in the real world has given him some idea of how it is in the real world, That gives him an advantage when it comes to getting things done, I can't say if he is the best choice or not but he deserves a shot at it because he can't do no worse than those who went before him, I hope he ignores the rest of the world for a few months and works at kick starting Jobs for US Industries across the board and let the US people see there is hope and let them know that they come first, and he needs to forget about the past and focus on the future,

His election is Americas chance to try something new and start again, and if he cocks it up then the people will let him know in four years time and he will only have him self to blame, But what ever happens at leased Americans can sat they tried, It's not about winning it's how you play the game, With people pulling together then everyone can gain instead of Only the fat cat just getting richer, Is he the right man for the job ? Only time will tell, But one thing to remember is that so far everything he has touched has turned to Gold, Which is more than that can be said than those who went before him,

John.
November 15, 2016 07:29AM
go-rebels Wrote:
> The Deplorables are beginning to get restless...
> Trump said today on 60 minutes that he might build
> a fence instead of a great wall. Whatever..nobody
> can get past a fence.
>
> [www.wnd.com]
> s-climbing-over-border-fence.jpg
>
> And he's just fine with same-sex marriage.
> [thehill.com]
> 05803-trump-diverts-from-gop-fine-with-supreme-cou
> rts-gay-marriage. eye popping smiley

He just needs to enforce the law as it was intended. Simple.
November 15, 2016 09:25PM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
> Thanks, Ron. It seems some people pay much more
> attention to what they write instead of what they
> read.
>
> Since this thread is still alive (Thanks Tom)...I
> read something that I find very relevant to the
> situation. Please read it and possibly think about
> it..if you have a few minutes to spare.
>
> "I listened as they called my President a Muslim
> (as if it were a bad thing). I listened as they
> called him a monkey. I listened as they said he
> wasn't born here. I watched as they blocked every
> single path to progress that they could. I saw the
> pictures of him as Hitler. I listened as they
> openly said that they will oppose him at every
> turn. I watched as they did just that. I listened
> and I watched and I paid attention. Now, I'm being
> called on to be tolerant. To move forward. To
> denounce protesters. To "Get over it." To accept
> this...
> I will not. I will do my part to make sure this
> great American mistake becomes the embarrassing
> footnote of our history that it deserves to be, as
> quickly as possible. I will do my part to limit
> the damage that this man can do to my country. I
> will vote. I will watch his every move and point
> out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and
> proud voice. Do not call for my tolerance. I've
> tolerated all I can. Now it's their turn to
> tolerate ridicule. Be aware, make no mistake about
> it, every single thing that goes wrong in our
> country from this day forward is now Trump's fault
> just as much as they thought it was Obama's. I
> find it unreasonable for them to expect from me
> what they were entirely unwilling to give.
> They will find no shelter here."
>
> - Jeremy Zabel
>
> PS to auminesweeper : This is a quote from someone
> other than me...the quoter's name is Jeremy
> Zabel..and no..I don't know who he is.

Well, WHY can't President Trump Blame OBOLA--OBOLA blamed Bush for 8 years??????????????????
November 16, 2016 12:32AM
doc holiday ....seems like after 8 years...even the slowest person would know our president's name.

It's Barack Hussein Obama our 44th president!

(How can there be so much ignorance!)
November 16, 2016 12:50AM
doc holiday
Well, WHY can't President Trump Blame OBOLA--OBOLA blamed Bush for 8 years

Go ahead. The Dems blamed Bush for handing over an economy hemorrhaging 750K jobs/month in Q1-2008. You can blame Obama for leaving Trump with 71 straight months of job growth averaging 200K jobs/month.
November 16, 2016 08:25AM
go-rebels Wrote:
> Well, WHY can't President Trump Blame OBOLA--OBOLA
> blamed Bush for 8 years
>
> Go ahead. The Dems blamed Bush for handing over
> an economy hemorrhaging 750K jobs/month in
> Q1-2008. You can blame Obama for leaving Trump
> with 71 straight months of job growth averaging
> 200K jobs/month.

I would not be so quick to puff out your chest. We can also say that a Republican Congress was in place for most of that "growth".
November 16, 2016 08:52PM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
> doc holiday ....seems like after 8 years...even
> the slowest person would know our president's
> name.
>
> It's Barack Hussein Obama our 44th president!
>
> (How can there be so much ignorance!)

Yes even with "Dr"before ones name doesn't guarantee freedom from ignorance: when obama stated there was no and never would be an ebola case in the US and 3 days later there were several I christened him with the "Obola"moniker and it has enjoyed widespread use around the internet.
November 17, 2016 06:21PM
This election has shown me that there is a large tear in the moral fabric of this country.

Any married man should forget his mistakes - there's no point in two people remembering the same thing...
November 17, 2016 09:35PM
Our country's moral fabric has been shredded and the tattered remants left flapping in the wind for years. Worse yet, there is no longer any shame associated with it.

Mike