Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
June 06, 2017 06:01AM
wildwally1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would like to see Tom Dankowski be the next Pres
> ident of the United States because he is honest an
> d intelligent, two qualities you don't find in mos
> t politicians...

I agree wholeheartedly, Wally!

Tom is honest, intelligent, compassionate, a strong leader, loyal, benevolent, fearless, dedicated, charming, inspiring and so much more. I support him 100 percent and will campaign tirelessly for his presidency.

And knowing what a true blue friend Tom is, I'm sure he won't forget us, his great pals, when it comes time to detect the White House grounds.grinning smiley
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
June 06, 2017 12:29PM
go-rebels Wrote:
> Trump calls it a travel ban — lawye
> rs call it sabotage

>
> [thehill.com]
> ump-calls-it-a-travel-ban-lawyers-call-it-sabotage
>
> Gotta love it that Trump undermines his own Muslim
> ban... at least he can blame the Judiciary for ano
> ther failure, just in time after he gets a spankin
> g from Comey...

Spanking from Comey?
Don't think so.
Why?
Comey as well as the current serving director have both stated "under oath" no one had ever told either of them to look the other way as far as an investigation period.
Here is what is likely to happen.
Comey will be asked about other memos he has, as far as other communications with other members like AG Lynch.
And this is where Comey will have a big problem.
He might have to take the 5th.
Why?
IMO both Lynch and Comey are guilty of obstruction of justice.
Why?
Because soldiers have been convicted and sentenced for doing far less than Hillary actions.
Remember what Comey said, no real prosecutor would persue the case for prosecution.
This wasn't his decision to make in the first place.

Looks Like Justice Ginsberg will have to recuse herself.
Poor stupid person due to her public comments about Trump, has prejudiced herself.
Any case tied to Trump, she can't render a fair decision.
She exposed herself publically.
This is exactly the reason you don't see Supreme Court Justices talk in public very often.

Did anyone listen to the Uk Prime minister talk?
If you would have just read her words on paper, who would you have suspected would have said?
She sounds more like Trump with each passing day.
Fancy that.

Comey thinks he is smart enough to outfox about anyone, even the American people.
Wrong.
He got canned for good reason.
Trump's only mistake was not firing him sooner, like in his first week of office.
But Trump was at a disadvantage here with limited cabinet and other positions lacking at the time.

Notice how the Muslim leaders seem to embrace Trump on his foreign trip.
What happened?
I thought Trumps was supposed to have teed all these folks off.
Another backfire on the left.

If my truck backfired as much as the left and the silly press, I trade it in for a good mule to ride like Festus had.
The left is basically politically inept.
They can't help themselves.
And having folks like go-rebels cheerleading for them, just makes my case here.

Old Hillary is still up to her same old self.
Making excuses for her loss.
She now blames the very body that rigged the system so she could be the nominee.
What the left really needs is someone to rise up "from the left" and put Hillary's azz on the road, condemn her big time for her losing and her stupid reasoning, her stupid political skills.
The left needs to wash their hands with this deranged woman and fast.
She said the DNC was broke.
Really?
Why
Maybe folks didn't want to contribute due to the loon on the ticket.
You reckon?
Hillary's big mistake was changing parties back when.
This is why she has problems politically.
She can't portray herself as true to herself, and sounds all mixed up.
She in fact was caught in a dr jerkl mr hide scenario.
And listening to bubba, and casting the vote for Iraq war, was dumb as all get out.
Why did she do?
I will tell you.
Remember bubba's saying, better to be strong than wrong.
Well Hillary fell for this hook line and sinker.
And like a sucker she got what she deserved, being beat by Obama hardly anyone even knew.

All this above, is reality, not fiction.
Don't have to be a political genius to figure all the above out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2017 12:32PM by Sod-buster.
June 06, 2017 01:07PM
Hillary? As said before she is yesterday's newspaper. She continues to offer her opinion on things, but nobody really wants to hear it on the left. She's a Romney and a Gore. Losers of an election.

As far as prosecution? Comey went on to testify that intent was the factor that made him not prosecute her. The way the law is written intent plays vital role. His words not mine.

Muslims cozying up to Donnie? Well the Saudi government wanted 110 billion worth of weapons from the US. I guess you don't get them if you tell the President what you really think. As long as Isreal buildings are on what the Palestinians consider their land there will be no peace. That's just the way it is regardless who is President.

Comey dropping get a Bomb? Probably not. The idea is to let the investigation run its course. If people are innocent they have nothing to worry about.

One thing said here is absolutely correct. The left does not want Donnie gone. He is the current ring leader of a giant circus. Nothing but confusion and dumb tweets. If he is gone Pence might actually fulfill the rights agenda. That's what keeps us rooting for Donnie.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2017 01:10PM by goodmore.
June 06, 2017 04:48PM
From the Washington Post's "The Daily 202" which I receive daily ... THIS is the world I live in: Today's few paragraphs about tRump.

-- “The most effective opponent of the Trump Presidency is Donald J. Trump,” the conservative Wall Street Journal editorial board opines this morning. “If Mr. Trump’s action is legal on the merits, he seems to be angry that his lawyers are trying to vindicate the rule of law. Attorney General Jeff Sessions would be justified if he resigned. … If this pattern continues, Mr. Trump may find himself running an Administration with no one but his family and the Breitbart staff. People of talent and integrity won’t work for a boss who undermines them in public without thinking about the consequences. And whatever happened to the buck stops here?”

-- “The man is out of control,” Eugene Robinson writes in his column today. “I know his unorthodox use of social media is thought by some, including the president himself, to be brilliant. But I don’t see political genius in the invective coming from Trump these days. I see an angry man lashing out at enemies real and imagined — a man dangerously overwhelmed.”

-- “The president has gone rogue,” adds Dana Milbank. “Though Trump’s ineffectiveness comes as a relief, his isolation is no cause for celebration. Whenever his back is to the wall, he becomes even more aggressive. The further he falls, and the more alienated he grows, the greater the danger that he will do something desperate — and there is much that a desperate commander in chief can do.”

Dana flags that an unnamed Trump confidant told CNN’s Gloria Borger last week that the president is a lost man: “He now lives within himself, which is a dangerous place for Donald Trump to be. I see him emotionally withdrawing. He’s gained weight. He doesn’t have anybody whom he trusts.”

I'm really NOT sure what world a lot of you live in! (BUT I do KNOW that it is getting smaller and smaller by the day!)
June 06, 2017 05:18PM
The WAPO anything is a liberal nutjob of literary manure as ever been written. The scary thing is people believe this garbage. The really really scary is they are that stupid. There's way to many liberal nutjobs here as the last election showed me with the garbage that was spewed towards many including emails from some of the libturds here towards myself and some others also who used to post here. Remember snowflakes it's summer and your asses are melting......
June 06, 2017 07:24PM
I see some folks, even members of the press thinks Trump has hurt his case as far as the travel restriction case going before the Supreme Court.
Has he?
A few things to point out.
Every tweet President Trump tweets could be considered heresay in a court of law.
There are lower court rulings that have been made here on this subject for those who care to find and review.
Next, remember this case is going up on appeal, these recent tweets could be considered not to be part of the original case heard by the lower courts.
Also, no matter what a Supreme Court Justice hears on TV or radio, this is supposed to have no bearing whatsoever on their actual decision on a case.
They are supposed to be blind here, consider only the actual evidence and how it relates to the US Constitutuon.

We are I feel in a new area here with the President tweeting, using social media.
I am not sure how all this will actually fit together as far as evidenciary rules.
I'll bet even some of the Supreme Court Justices are really thinking long and hard about this.
A whole new bucket of worms.
Remember President Trump as of yet anyway hasn't testified under oath or give sworn deposition.

Politically here the Tweets may actually be a way to circumvent the legal system technically yet have more overall political clout.
I am not a right wing extremist or a left wing extremist.

Some thing here for all to think about.
And I'll bet we here more talked concerning this from the brighter folks, legal scholars out there.

I find it also strange the same standard hasn't been applied to magazine, TV, and newspaper interviews from past presidents.

I mean didn't President Obama lie when he told us we could keep our plans, even our doctors under Obama Care?
Where is the hoopla, remember the SCOTUS ruled on Obama Care.
No when folks started losing their doctors and plans, President Obama could have set the record straight, since new evidence/circumstance was known or came forward, but he never did correct the record. Bubba did though.

Finatics will never solve anything.

How did we get Trump in the first place?
I'll tell you, it was due to mistakes made by both republicans and democrats.

I will also go ahead here and say.
There is a better than 50 percent chance we indeed may end of with a 3rd party when all is said and done.
And this third party just might be a real player on the US stage.
McConnel and Ryan had better get their acts together.
Pelosi, well she is a lost cause.
She and Hillary should go to the woods and never come out.

Reid was it seems smarter.
He knew he was finished.

More real time reporting of events has changed politics greatly in this country.
Trump figured this out first.
He is no dummy.
June 06, 2017 07:56PM
The WAPO, seriously!? It is anything BUT credible. When do people wake up and stop believing media outlets that are constantly proven wrong?..... "Hillary by a landslide." LOL! Yes, both sides of the media circus have a lot to be desired. Please use your own brain/thoughts...quoting the WAPO takes away all credibility from your view points.
June 06, 2017 08:16PM
Jack Flynn, Bado......True that! thumbs down

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2017 08:17PM by ozzie.
June 07, 2017 12:34AM
X 3. HH jim tn
June 07, 2017 12:59AM
Sod-Buster,
I think that you are on to something. Trump could very well be the harbinger of a third party. Seems he is not liked by either side yet appeals to many who are sick of both sides.

Dean
June 07, 2017 02:28AM
Cha Ching,
We have a winner, literally.

[www.npr.org]
June 07, 2017 03:39AM
Sod-buster
And this is where Comey will have a big problem.
He might have to take the 5th.
Why?
IMO both Lynch and Comey are guilty of obstruction of justice.
Why?
Because soldiers have been convicted and sentenced for doing far less than Hillary actions.
Remember what Comey said, no real prosecutor would pursue the case for prosecution.
This wasn't his decision to make in the first place.

Buster, you do know that your conclusion makes no sense? There is no correlation between Hillary's case and Trump's relationship with Russia.

Sod-buster
Comey thinks he is smart enough to outfox about anyone, even the American people.
Wrong.
He got canned for good reason.

Yeah, he was getting closer to the truth.

Expect Trump, like a petulant child, to be tweeting responses real-time Thursday morning when Comey is testifying despite the pleas from his lawyers to put the phone down.

Trump is planning to give a speech at 11am too in an attempt deflect attention from Comey.

Sod-buster
Notice how the Muslim leaders seem to embrace Trump on his foreign trip.

Notice how Trump never mentioned "Radical Islamic Terrorists" on his trip?

Sod-buster
This is why she has problems politically.

Only the Deplorables seem to care about Hillary any longer. I mean, who wants to think what a do-nothing failure The Orangeman has become?
June 07, 2017 04:03AM
go-rebels Wrote:
>
Sod-buster
And this is where Comey will h
> ave a big problem.
> He might have to take the 5th.
> Why?
> IMO both Lynch and Comey are guilty of obstruction
> of justice.
> Why?
> Because soldiers have been convicted and sentenced
> for doing far less than Hillary actions.
> Remember what Comey said, no real prosecutor would
> pursue the case for prosecution.
> This wasn't his decision to make in the first plac
> e.
>
> Buster, you do know that your conclusion makes no
> sense? There is no correlation between Hillary's
> case and Trump's relationship with Russia.
>
>
Sod-buster
Comey thinks he is smart enoug
> h to outfox about anyone, even the American people
> .
> Wrong.
> He got canned for good reason.
>
> Yeah, he was getting closer to the truth.
>
> Expect Trump, like a petulant child, to be tweetin
> g responses real-time Thursday morning when Comey
> is testifying despite the pleas from his lawyers t
> o put the phone down.
>
> Trump is planning to give a speech at 11am too in
> an attempt deflect attention from Comey.
>
>
Sod-buster
Notice how the Muslim leaders
> seem to embrace Trump on his foreign trip.
>
> Notice how Trump never mentioned "Radical Islamic
> Terrorists" on his trip?
>
>
Sod-buster
This is why she has problems p
> olitically.
>
> Only the Deplorables seem to care about Hillary an
> y longer. I mean, who wants to think what a do-no
> thing failure The Orangeman has become?

Wrong again Go-rebels.

Just wait, we all are fixing to find out just how bad the swamp really was/is.

Any and all of Comey's actions while he was in position of director, could come into question when he is questioned.
And guess what, this means the Hillary server and the supposed investigation may be brought up.
These memos he as admitted to keeping.
He may be ask who else when he talks to did he keep memos on, like Obama, Lynch.

The Middle East rolled out the red carpet for Trump.
They wouldn't even bring a set of stairs for Obama.
Why?

Trump could have silenced Comey from testifying if he wanted, he chose not to.

Comey just like Hillary tried to be too cute by half.
Trump latched on to this, and offed him.
Trump does have every right to cann the FBI director.

Seems the left only sees smoke, no fire.
Maybe they still have the smoke in their eyes from the back room deals when they made sure Hillary was a shoe in over Bernie.

One leaker is busted, just watch there are more to come.

Let me guess, you thought H in a landslide.
What happened?

Let me guess you read and run your life too "your world" with what the Washington Post has to say.
Maybe you will find this handy.
[www.amazon.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2017 04:09AM by Sod-buster.
June 07, 2017 04:48AM
Sod-buster Wrote:
> Cha Ching,
> We have a winner, literally.
>
> [www.npr.org]
> 531722218/what-we-know-about-reality-winner-govern
> ment-contractor-accused-of-nsa-leak

Biggest surprise to me is that you listen to NPR .... and still....(unless you don't listen very carefully).
June 07, 2017 09:47AM
It seems Sod Buster (The Findmall Representative) is still hung up on his hatred for Hillary. You better let that stuff go. Carrying old crap around like that only destroys your soul. You come here to argue politics with the people that have been tossed from Findmall for not kissing the Guv's ring. Do you miss the arguments that much? Sort of sucks having everyone agree all the time? I won't give you the satisfaction. You should take your ass back to Findmall with your 17 posts. Tell the Guv your man crush on Go-Rebs has gotten out of hand and you need his God Like Advice. Until then you have nothing of value to offer here except Findmall poison. Unlike the other forum mentioned you don't need to post actual detecting posts to counter your "Views" posts here. But in my own very personal opinion you are getting quite old with your BS. Give it a rest. We know you hate Hillary and Obama. So what.
June 07, 2017 11:18AM
Jack, you OK with Trump getting nothing done on his 100-day promise he made in Gettysburg last year? You getting tired of the winning?

Who chooses to tie their wagon to a bum like this?

Trump profited from kids cancer charity, report says

[www.usatoday.com]

It's gotta be tough being Jack Flynn...
June 07, 2017 11:22AM
Give Gary Keithline, aka the "Guv", a call at (636) 939-3333. He'll tell you what to do next.
June 07, 2017 11:31AM
I can understand why some people may dislike Trump, but those people lose all credibility when they defend, ignore or support the corruption and failed policies of Hillary and Obama.

tabman

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2017 04:00PM by tabman.
June 07, 2017 01:38PM
tabman Wrote:
> I can understand why some people may dislike like
> Trump, but those people lose all credibility when
> they defend, ignore or support the corruption and
> failed policies of Hillary and Obama.
>
> tabman

Well said.

As to Sod-Buster listening to NPR...Seems to me intelligent people gather information from a variety of sources on both sides of the issues then use their brains and real world experiences to decide what is relevant and what is BS. Getting all of your information from one view point and accepting it as fact is just idiocy. It's how sheeple are made.
June 07, 2017 03:44PM
bado1 Wrote:
> tabman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can understand why some people may dislike lik
> e
> > Trump, but those people lose all credibility whe
> n
> > they defend, ignore or support the corruption an
> d
> > failed policies of Hillary and Obama.
> >
> > tabman
>
>
> Well said.
>
> As to Sod-Buster listening to NPR...Seems to me in
> telligent people gather information from a variety
> of sources on both sides of the issues then use that
> eir brains and real world experiences to decide wh
> at is relevant and what is BS. Getting all of your
> information from one view point and accepting it a
> s fact is just idiocy. It's how sheeple are made.

I listen to a lot of different sources.
I figured the liberals here would actually believe this source.

Press it seems is brainwashing away with some folks.
Not me.

Who's Guv?

Amazing I read what some here actually said before the election.
And they were dead wrong.
Now since the election I guess some feel they have had brain resets or some thing.
And now we should believe all their commentary and thoughts.
Not me.

Some here should consider applying for employment on the Clinton news network, or maybe buddying up with Joe and Mikka or George.

Shetland ponies are easy to break.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2017 06:52PM by Sod-buster.
June 08, 2017 12:39AM
Hillary instituted no policies, for obvious reasons.

Obama's transgressions paled in comparison to the good he did over 8 years. Funny thing I was worried how far Trump would set this country back over the next four years. But given The Orangeman's inability to get anything done (no wall, no repeal of Obamacare, no coal jobs, no new tax policy) I'm not too worried any more.

Fox keeps rerunning scenes of terrorism to help their Deplorable base forget about Trump's growing Russia problem. Trump threw a few smoke bombs today (new FBI director, hollow infrastructure speech) and I expect him to keep making noise so we forget bigger things.

Pass the popcorn, Comey sings like a bird tomorrow...
June 08, 2017 03:28AM
I think you mean... no wall YET, no repeal YET, no coal jobs YET, no tax over haul YET. The man has been president barely 100 days. Give him some time. Due to obstruction from the opposition he doesn't even have all of his people in place yet. After the Comey sideshow is over, and nothing comes of it, things will get done.
June 08, 2017 11:15AM
From Trump's own pie hole:

“What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between Donald J. Trump and the American voter – and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington,” he concluded.

DONALD J. TRUMP CONTRACT WITH THE AMERICAN VOTER

“Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
On the same day, I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers:

FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure
Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2. End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.

This is my pledge to you.

[vesselnews.io]

Can you imagine getting fired, and then the next thing you know, you get to trash talk your boss in front of the whole world? It's like a dream come true...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2017 01:29PM by go-rebels.
June 09, 2017 02:42AM
LMAO go reb. You must be a miserable s.o.b
Don't worry, you'll survive.
June 09, 2017 02:59AM
No worries Ray. After Comey’s devastating indictment of Trump today, I'm feeling pretty good.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2017 03:03AM by go-rebels.
June 09, 2017 04:49AM
That is pretty dam sick. Tom or Wildwilly should ban this person from the forum. That is completely outrageous and has gone beyond the limits of human dignity. This person is no better than the thugs that are doing this to innocent people.
June 09, 2017 10:24AM
I'll see if I can turn the temperature down for our Deplorable snowflakes...

---

Trump can't keep from tweeting... today from 6am:

President Donald Trump broke his silence Friday morning in response to former FBI Director James Comey’s testimony before Congress a day earlier, claiming “total and complete vindication” and labeling the fired bureau chief a “leaker.”. [www.politico.com]

Maybe Faux News needs to remind their ignorant base that Comey was unemployed when he 'leaked' unclassified information.

My biggest takeaway was that Trump was never concerned about what the FBI found about Russia's involvement in the election process but rather Trump's infatuation with what they may have found that linked him to the investigation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2017 10:49AM by go-rebels.
June 09, 2017 12:25PM
My take of Comey's testimony is that he's a big wuss with a mouth full of sour grapes. What proof is there that his memos with his meetings with Trump are true or even existed before he was fired? After seeing him give Crooked Hillary a pass, he lost all credibility with anyone who has any commonsense at all. He's an embarrassment to the FBI.

tabman
June 09, 2017 01:33PM
It's interesting to see a person's "take away" from the Comey testimony. Mine is much like tabman's. Clearly no obstruction...but we knew that going in to this stupid side show. Comey's swipe, that the President lied about Comey's job performance, is laughable and sad. Seem's to me nobody, especially the Dems, were happy with his job performance. This was nothing more than a sad attempt to try and clear his name and explain to everyone why he did what he has done. Now he is hated by both sides of the aisle. He should have just quietly faded away. It achieved nothing other than to throw a stick in to the machine and slow things down for a short while. Comey made himself look even worse in my opinion. Like tabman said...sour grapes. The special investigation will turn out the same way...nothing in the end. Hopefully, it will bring an end to the whole soap opera and the country can move on to more constructive things.
June 09, 2017 03:02PM
Summary.

Comey is spineless, vindictive.

Comey seemed to care very little for the office Of President.
Strange since this office holds the very person who appoints FBI director position and yes even can fire them.

Leaker in Chief Comey deserved to be fired, I think everyone now realizes this after yesterday.
Comey always has excuses, but during actual game time he fails miserably.
He did this with it seems Lynch, and now Trump.

Comey is NOT inquisitive enough to serve as FBI director, actually he shouldn't even serve period in and around law enforcement.
We have terrorist activities, etc, we need a person who ask questions when they are unsure, not an IMPLIER in Chief.

Too cute by half, try this around Godzilla will get you fired and quick.
And it should be this way.
We pay the FBI director a lot of $$ and don't expect games to be played.

Comey made his mind up early on he was going to be the Trump take-down man.
Backfired big time.

Comey and Lynch both guilty of obstruction of justice with Hillary email investigation.
I am sure of this.

Comey prepares resignation papers way back when when he was upset or disagreed with what was going on.
But this time he didn't.

Would it be fair to say, Comey if not fired would still be the FBI director?
And according to Comey he would still be working in what he calls an intimidating work environment.

But he couldn't tell us about this until after he was fired.

Go home Comey, go to the woods with Hillary, stop by and pick up Pelosi and take her too along.

Trump said it was a swamp.
He was spot one.
One swimmer of the swamp has been caught.
More will be.

Comey used a term yesterday I thought was strange and silly.
This term duty to correct.
This was his reasoning he used for not going public telling the American people Trump was not under FBI investigation personally for anything.

Duty to correct, is something everyone in the government does from day to day.
Yes things can change, and yes action may need to be done.

But this shouldn't be a reason not to act to begin with.
Even we as private citizens make corrections in our lives from day to day of living.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2017 03:04PM by Sod-buster.