Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Who Needs An Equinox When You Can Just Use a MXT!? Relic Digs grinning smiley

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Who Needs An Equinox When You Can Just Use a MXT!? Relic Digs grinning smiley
February 19, 2018 02:19PM
MichiganRelicHunter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ncwayne Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > you could use the same detector that got you you
> r
> > $2 ½ dollar gold coin!
> >
> > Wayne
>
>
> Lol
>
> You mean the 1850s $1 gold piece Wayne?
>
> Don’t worry, my trusty Deus isn’t going anywhere a
> ny time soon. It’s one of my all time favorite mac
> hines and there nothing on the market that “obsole
> tes” it no matter what anyone claims grinning smiley
>
> I got her all polished up and ready to go - just w
> aiting for the opportunity to get it out in the fi
> eld again thumbs down

He meant the 1/4 eagle that I found last summer with my old out dated Fors Relic. Lol!
Re: Who Needs An Equinox When You Can Just Use a MXT!? Relic Digs grinning smiley
February 19, 2018 03:25PM
Hey MRH, refresh me on the 1850s gold dollar. Don't believe I know what you are talking about. Might have been before my time on the forum. Or maybe just short memory. I'd like to see it.

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
February 19, 2018 03:53PM
Will do Wayne

I’ll post a pic of it later when I get home from work. thumbs down
February 20, 2018 01:52AM
Nice hunting Wayne, you killed it on the buttons thumbs down
February 20, 2018 03:10AM
Never used a MXT. How are they?
February 20, 2018 03:32AM
Gannon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Never used a MXT. How are they?

IMO they can go toe to toe with any VLF unit out there dirt fishing and dry sand hunting.

Simple to use, tons of coil selections, Whites support.

Those that use them know how good they are.
February 20, 2018 02:33PM
2xs what therover61 said above Gannon

Simple turn on and go after a ground grab. Very deep, and with the selection of coils available you can hunt along side any machine on the market in any type of site while being confident you’ll not miss much or be out gunned. Relic mode runs both all metal and disc at the same time allowing you to hear targets deeper than most machines running only on a Disc circuit.
February 20, 2018 09:55PM
nice finds michigan relic hunter!!! i read that the mxt are excellent metal detectors.and deep thumbs down
February 20, 2018 11:18PM
Nice !!!

Like the pipe bowl!!!

Love ball buttons too!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
February 21, 2018 08:28AM
Good digs, some really nice buttons there. Got up to 55 deg here yesterday but still lots of snow on the ground.

Tom

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.