Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
June 11, 2017 09:40PM
bado1
So, I think, in the upcoming mid-terms we will see the voting in of moderates on both sides. They want to see their government working together... even if it means compromising some.

That would be wonderful. But you won't hear the talking heads on Faux News or conservative talk radio go for this. It goes against their anti-RINO religion...

---

"Promote, then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.”

And who's promoting a massive cut in education today? eye rolling smiley
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
June 12, 2017 01:20AM
The libs don't want to talk about or listen to all the misdeeds of Hillary and Obama because they assert that Trump is now our President, not them. However, when Obama was our President for 8 long years, all they wanted to talk about is how everything was all Bush's fault. They're a strange group. LOL

tabman
June 12, 2017 04:51AM
go-rebels, I don't think we will hear talk like this on ANY of the "news" outlets.
June 12, 2017 02:10PM
Go-rebels,
Looks like we might see your song bird Lynch on the stand soon.

Remember it was a criminal investigation at the time.
Some questions for Lynch.

What did you and Bubba talk about?
Why did you even talk to him?
Should you be disbarred for your conduct?
Did you give Comey the permission to hold his news conference last Jul 5?
Did you know or review what Comey was going to say last Jul 5?
Did Comey ever talk to you about appointing a special counsel for the investigation?
Did Comey ever reveal he took memos of your and his communications?
Why didn't you AG Lynch give the speech Comey did last July 5, with his (Comey's remarks)? Your recusal status ended when the investigation ended, correct?
AG Lynch your meeting with Bubba, you were caught doing, and later didn't come quick to recuse, but did with time. Why?
AG Lynch did you ever consider appointing special counsel for investigation, especially after your meeting with Bubba privately?
Did you ever talk to while investigation was in progress, Hillary, or any of her campaign folks, we know you already talked to Bubba, using any means electronic or other wise?
Did you ever brief President Obama of your meeting with Bubba after it happened but before it was leaked to the press?
Did you AG Lynch record your conversation with Bubba you had on in Phoenix?
Did you ever tell Former President Clinton when he approached you, to go away, that it was improper and unethical for you to have conversation period?
If not why not?
Why didn't you resign after committing what seems like a rookie attorney mistake?
AG Lynch did you keep memos of past conservationists with Comey or any other justice dept officials, especially private conservations?
If so where are the memos?
AG Lynch what was done on your part, after the meeting on the aircraft with Bubba, but before your recusal as it pertains to the Hillary Clinton email server investigation?
AG did you personally at any time ever brief Obama on the investigation? Before the investigation was deemed complete?
Where do you think when Obama was giving tv interview he meant by there was nothing there as far as the server investigation?
Did Obama ever ask you anything or make any statements to you personally behind closed doors concerning this investigation? Before investigation was deemed complete.
Did you AG Lynch ever feel pressured by anyone above your chain of command or even below your chain of command? Meaning any and all executive dept personal.
Did you AG Lynch ever discuss this investigation with any active serving Senator or House of representative member uaing any means even electronic? Outside of a formal hearing where you may have testified previously.
AG Lynch did you ever discuss this investigation with any current serving justice of the SCOTUS using any means possible?
If someone would have pressured you what would you have done?
Have you AG Lynch while,serving as AG ever leaked anything talking about official business as it relates to your your job as AG to any one outside of the government to include the press, or any other person that could be deemed a third party?
The same question above except, have you leaked since you were removed from your post as the the result of Pres Trumps election a s being sworn in Jan 2017?
Have you and former director Comey ever spoke since your leaving your post in Jan?
What was the subject matter.
Who iniated the conversation ?
Has special counsel Mueller discussed your coming here today, and even reviewed any or all parts of your testimony you provided here today?
AG Lynch when did you first hear through official channels that the Russians were trying to affect our 2106 elections?
What did you do if anything as part of your official capacity as AG and when did you do?

Let's see Go-rebels how this song bird sings.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2017 02:23PM by Sod-buster.
June 12, 2017 03:21PM
There are 10 times more criminal things to look into on the Dems side of the fence than the Pubs side of the fence, but it's almost completely ignored by the mainstream news media. Sad!

tabman
June 12, 2017 08:20PM
Y'all go after Lynch (no one cares.). The rest of us will be paying attention to Jefferson Beauregard Sessions as the Pubs and Dems turn the screws on him tomorrow afternoon. He has a lot of explaining to do regarding his secret meetings with the Russians...
June 12, 2017 08:30PM
Time's up Tabman. You had your chance and either blew-it (think Grouchy Trey Gowdy) or chose not to pursue a false claim.

---

Trump said today that he accomplished more than any other President aside from FDR during his first six months in office. He had each Cabinet secretary take turns praising him and his policy agenda.

Wow...
June 12, 2017 08:39PM
go-rebels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Y'all go after Lynch (no one cares.). The rest of
> us will be paying attention to Jefferson Beauregar
> d Sessions as the Pubs and Dems turn the screws on
> him tomorrow afternoon. He has a lot of explainin
> g to do regarding his secret meetings with the Rus
> sians...

Go rebels
Wake up and smell the roses.
It is Sen Feinstein a democrat who wants her to testify.

Looks like ole Chuck is still his stupid self.

Btw my 401k is a humming.
Gas is cheap.
I am winning.
Expect to win more too as Godzilla continues to wreak havoc on these ludicrous ways of doing business with our tax dollars.

Looks like your party has been relegated to using merely F bombs when they talk.
Poor souls.
Check out dnc chair Perez and ?New York senator as of late.
And then there is old Joe with his big F bomb deal.

Is this what they teach at these higher learning places?

Oh, and in NJ it seems they even alter high school graduate pics and quotes in class yearbooks.
What a shame!!
[www.nbcnewyork.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2017 08:44PM by Sod-buster.
June 12, 2017 10:38PM
Sod-buster
Btw my 401k is a humming.

The Dow was 7,949 when Obama took office in 2009; eight years later it was 19,732.

Sod-buster
Gas is cheap.

You can thank Mr. Obama for that too. Gas was $3.27/gal in 2008; now it's $2.34.

Sod-buster
I am winning.

Buster, we're all losing with Trump in office. You just don't know it yet because Hannity hasn't told you so.

Sod-buster
Expect to win more too...

eye rolling smiley

Donald Trump's cabinet heaps praise on him as he claims to be best President in modern times

Donald Trump has overseen his first full cabinet meeting, at which his top officials took turns to heap praise on the President.

Mr Trump took the opportunity to try and use his full first meeting to make the case that, despite the problems created by the controversy over his campaign’s alleged collusion with Russia, the administration was making rapid progress.

“Never has there been a president, with few exceptions - case of FDR, he had a major depression to handle - who has passed more legislation and who has done more things than what we’ve done,” said Mr Trump, in a reference to Franklin D Roosevelt.

“I think we’ve been about as active as you can possibly be at a just about record-setting pace,” Mr Trump said.

The Washington Post said the meeting was exceptional that the President then sat and listened at his cabinet members took turns - all of them aware the media was listening - to praise him for his performance in the Oval Office.

“We thank you for the opportunity and blessing to serve your agenda,” White House chief of staff Reince Priebus.

Tom Price, the Secretary of Health and Human services, said it was “an honour” to head the department under Mr Trump’s leadership.

“I can't thank you enough for the privileges you've given me and the leadership that you’ve shown,” Mr Price said.

[www.independent.co.uk]

Who is the greatest, most-beloved President in the history of this country? Washington, Lincoln, FDR, Reagan? Trump will tell you...
June 12, 2017 11:00PM
Chuck Schumer trolls Trump with parody of Cabinet meeting

[twitter.com]
June 12, 2017 11:03PM
Go rebels,
I heard Trump refer to Lincoln, Reagan while he ran for president.

You are so sure of yourself aren't you that Trump is and will be a bummer pres.
As sure as you was along with folks like Goody, remember H in a landslide!

I think you are mistaken.
Besides if the Dems were smart they would let Trump drive us off the cliff- as you think.
Then they could even run funny farm Hillary again and she would get elected.

Poor azz strategy on the left's part.
Remember this, even you can't beat em join em.
This would be the smartest strategy.

Then in the future the left can claim at least some credit.
Doing what they are doing, politically they won't be able to take an ounce of credit.
And hence will lose some more.

How about this.
Ivanka as the first female vp?
Gotta admit when she is on tv, hard for me to take my eyes off of.

Obama is history.
Btw I was never a fan of GW, actually he is what brought us Obama.
A Jack Russell terrier could have beat McCain in 2008 as long as they had a D beside their name.

You had better hope Trump don't break through with the blacks.
If he does, hold on and enjoy the ride.

Don't underestimate Godzilla.
Some already have, look where they are now.

Go rebels did you notice the nutjobs in the press.
They couldn't understand why Trump's first foreign trip was to Saudia Arabia.
Do you understand the why behind, with all your diplomas?

I'll tell you, it was 3 fold.
#1 He was able to take a stance on Iran
#2 The weapons systems they bought, the Saudi government is gong to spend money in the USA
#3 Oil, what I mean if oil prices start creeping up, hence gas prices, Trump can call the Saudis and tell them to start pumping more oil, hence lower demand hence lower prices.
A fact, you will never have a strong robust economy with high fuel cost, Trump knows this big time.
In a sense Trump bought an insurance policy of sorts.

The looney tunes press thought he should have went to Mexico or Cananda.
Neither of these countries contribute to the worldly economy like the Middle East does- Saudi Arabia.

Later go rebels.
I will be handing out diplomas here with more time.
Keep getting educmacated here.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2017 11:22PM by Sod-buster.
June 13, 2017 12:03AM
Sod-buster
Besides if the Dems were smart they would let Trump drive us off the cliff

Buster, if you were smart would you let a madman shoot your child?

Sod-buster
Ivanka as the first female vp? Gotta admit when she is on tv, hard for me to take my eyes off of.

As incompetent as she would be, she couldn't be any worse.

Sod-buster
You had better hope Trump don't break through with the blacks.

I don't believe I'll worry about that one.

Sod-buster
#2 The weapons systems they bought, the Saudi government is gong to spend money in the USA

Really, this is getting all too easy... [www.brookings.edu]

Sod-buster
I will be handing out diplomas here with more time

If I were you I'd concentrate on earning my first one...
June 13, 2017 12:31AM
Go rebels,
You nailed it.
You forget one mighty important thing.
Trump railed against both Dems and Reps.
We did it their way.

Where are we?
Debt up to our you know what's, our standing in the real world not as good.

Yep, these stupid think tanks, all they are are educated fruit cakes with political agendas.
You buy into to those, a sucker of sorts.

Ever hear Trump even quote a think tank while running?
Nope
Someone like Hillary would hop right on the wagon.

With all the loads of educations, all these Harvard educated lawyers in and around swimming in our government, how did we get where we are?
These folks brains are fried, that's got to be it.
They have been ingrained with this bs, to the point they actually believe.

Harvard surely don't have a monopoly on intelligence?
I hope not, if they do we are in trouble.

Here's a proposal.
Needs to happen too.

Our capital needs to be moved.
To the middle of country.
This would I think help our politics in our country, and add some security to our government overall.

Build a new Whitehouse, get it away from Wall Street and all the major airports.
Turn the one now into a tourist trap.

Bush should have done this back when after the attacks.

Leave the SCOTUS where it is, move the rest.

A new state of the art Whitehouse.
Besides we have had too many security breaches at the current Whitehouse anyway.

Would make our government based on appearance more fair looking.
Could save some bucks too in the long run.
A lot of officials having to transit to and fro California.

Would force Dems in my opinion to be closer to middle Amercia by doing.

Go-rebels check this out.

Note date on this article, and go down to roughly para 31 and read.
Notice anything?

[www.nytimes.com]

See the same wording.

When did Comey get fired?
May 9.

And notice this article it seems didn't cause asst AG to spring for a special counsel.
This is obstruction-black and white here in this article as well as Comey's under oath testimony.

Did Comey leak this while actually serving?
Same newspaper as the one he used to leak where he testified.
Smells bad for both Comey and Lynch.
Comey conspired with obstruction.

This what this article contains may well be a real driver with Trump firing Comey.

Btw there is a classified piece of material that may actually be related to tomorrow while Sessions is questioned, depending on what he is asked.
A smoking gun classified document it seems, clearly showing obstruction by Lynch.
I wouldn't care to say right now, there is a better than 50% chance Comey may be seeking immunity to turn evidence (testimony) to put Lynch away.
You will definitely hear more about this document in coming days if not tomorrow.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2017 01:39PM by Sod-buster.
June 13, 2017 01:13PM
Simply pathetic: [youtu.be]

And Trump has agreed to go under oath with the Special Counsel... but even the Deplorables know that will never happen. It's just another lie...
June 13, 2017 01:51PM
Go rebels,
Seems Joe and Mikka, you know the looney tune express, and yes some on the Clinton news network, were making fun of Trump and his cabinet yesterday.
As they were talking as each member got to speak.

Very strange for anyone to be making or poking fun here.
These folks get paid a lot of $$$ for their position.
I think it nice for the American people to be able to hear them, and be able to put a name with a face,
This was I reckon the first time the Pres had his full cabinet indeed intact.

What did the looney tunes want these folks to say exactly?
The sky is falling, or we hate Trump?

This link is old, but does show in affect how much these folks get paid.
More than most other Congressman and senators.

[www.aol.com]
June 13, 2017 05:31PM
possum mo Wrote:
> First off, I asked Tom for permission to post this
> thread, as it is somewhat related to treasure hunt
> ing, where as the rules and policies they come up
> with do affect where we can hunt.
> Lets keep the negative stuff off the thread, the
> candidates are doing a good enough job of mud slin
> ging themselves. And attacks on fellow detectoris
> ts are never permitted as you all know.
> State your personal choice, and why you like tha
> t person to be our next leader.
> Here is my choice.....CRUZ.....why?..... I like
> his backbone, he is not afraid to take on the esta
> blishment ....So far he does what he says he will
> do. ( in congress)
> ..... He knows the constitution, respects it, and
> battled the supreme court on numerous occasions in
> the past, as he is a constitutional lawyer when he
> was in Texas....
> He wants to get rid of the IRS,( I just spent $30
> 0 to have my taxes done) , go with a flat tax....g
> et rid of the EPA, the National Education Associa
> tion, ( common core),
> Obamacare, Dept of Energy, cut government to the b
> one, Build a wall on the Mex border, deport the il
> legals, Flatten ISIS,.
> He reminds me of Reagen, who I admire alot, and ha
> s a dad that is a pastor, who will keep him in lin
> e. He just strikes me as a decent, intelligent gu
> y, who would make a great leader.
>
> Who is your choice, and why? smileys with beer

As was suggested in the other thread about maybe this thread going away, I think at the very least the thread title should be changed by the OP or Wally.
June 13, 2017 10:54PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2017 10:56PM by go-rebels.
June 13, 2017 10:58PM
June 13, 2017 11:17PM
AG Sessions testimony summary.

All Trump, Sessions, asst AG did was took out the trash. Trash Obama and company should have took out-Comey.
June 14, 2017 12:40AM
Such indignation... Stonewall Beauregard Sessions failed to recall on his security clearance application his Russian contacts and didn't recall those same meetings at his confirmation hearing... suddenly the fella is butt hurt that people don't believe him now.

I relish the work Mueller will do over the next 18 months...

June 14, 2017 01:27PM
Not remembering a minor contact like shaking hands in a reception line with a person isn't a crime especially if the contact was perfectly legal in the first place. The libs are totally NUTS!

tabman
June 14, 2017 02:14PM
Tabman, you don't know that for certain. Like I said, I relish the work Mueller will do over the next 18 months.

How could Beauregard have had no interest in the Russia investigation into the election that he not once ever asked Comey for an update?
June 14, 2017 02:50PM
I want to extend my best wishes for the victims and their families of this latest shooting.
I hope this person or persons responsible are brought to justice.

I also want to thank the police officials who responded and put their lives on the line.
June 14, 2017 03:13PM
Sod-buster Wrote:
> I want to extend my best wishes for the victims an
> d their families of this latest shooting.
> I hope this person or persons responsible are brou
> ght to justice.
>
> I also want to thank the police officials who resp
> onded and put their lives on the line.

Something we can all agree on!!!
June 14, 2017 03:24PM
go-rebels Wrote:
> Tabman, you don't know that for certain. Like I s
> aid, I relish the work Mueller will do over the ne
> xt 18 months.
>
> How could Beauregard have had no interest in the R
> ussia investigation into the election that he not
> once ever asked Comey for an update?

But as of right now the Dems have their panties in a wad over Sessions forgetting that he shook hands with someone in a reception line. Good grief, the Dems need to take a long hard look in the mirror because there's plenty of corruption and lies to look into. I predict that the Dems are digging a deep hole for themselves for the mid-term elections because people are beginning to see though all the fake news and lies that the mainstream news media and Dems are pumping out. Totally SICK!

tabman
June 14, 2017 06:27PM
tabman
I predict that the Dems are digging a deep hole for themselves for the mid-term elections because people are beginning to see though all the fake news and lies that the mainstream news media and Dems are pumping out.

Tabman, even some of the moderate Deplorables have begun to turn on The Orangeman. The fact that Russia meddled in our election is now a certainly; you can't credibly paint reality as 'fake news.' Trump's disapproval rating is now at a record 60%. He's made virtually no progress on his 100 day promise to do this and that.

[www.fivethirtyeight.com]

If I were you I wouldn't bet on the Pubs winning the midterms. Trump is solidifying his position as the most ineffective president ever and Independents like me are tiring of his inability to make a deal.
June 14, 2017 07:31PM
Your insular perception is showing
Good accurate source you linked there [projects.fivethirtyeight.com]
June 14, 2017 08:01PM
So you bet it's safe to play Russian roulette (no pun intended) with two bullets in a six chamber revolver? That's why Nate Silver projects probabilities.

Here's more news about Trump's shrinking base of support: [www.realclearpolitics.com]

Want more?
June 14, 2017 08:38PM
go-rebels Wrote:
> So you bet it's safe to play Russian roulette (no
> pun intended) with two bullets in a six chamber re
> volver? That's why Nate Silver projects probabili
> ties.
>
> Here's more news about Trump's shrinking base of s
> upport: [www.realclearpolitics.com]
> 24/donald_trump039s_base_is_shrinking_411144.html
>
> Want more?

How Nate Silver Failed To Predict Trump

All These Idiots Also Thought Trump Wouldn't Win

tabman
June 14, 2017 08:44PM
Hahaha... some just don't understand probabilities.

Many of my Right Wing Nut Job buddies don't believe that Trump's approval rating is so low. These fellas still believe that Trump really plans to Make America Great Again and that the majority of citizens still believe The Orangeman...

You fellas getting tired of all the winning?