Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
March 22, 2016 02:13PM
I hope one day we can all get together for a big NASA Tom invitational metal detecting hunt. Whether it be for military relics or coins, or even a seeded hunt with good door prizes to win. While you liberal guys are out hunting, I am gonna park my tail under a big shade tree and let you do all the work. Then when you are showing off finds or door prizes you won, I will take half of everything you find and won. Just because it wouldn't be right or fair for you to keep what you earned and worked for while I went away with nothing because I chose to park my tail under a tree and not do anything. smiling smiley
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
March 22, 2016 02:17PM
Sure am tired of hearing "racist", "closet racist", "closet racist vote". Yes, we already know everyone has a bit of racism in their personality, some more than others, it's normal for crying out loud. Why you keep bringing it to the front..we're trying to bury it.

We have ALL been living with racism our whole lives....it was naturally becoming less and less, well, until this administration came to power and kicked things up and set us back a notch or two (my opinion). Lets move on to other things that affect us on a grander scale....our liberties our freedoms, and anything else that opposes our American Constitution.
March 22, 2016 02:23PM
-------------------------------------------------------
> Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

> Makes me like Trump even better just watching the
> Liberals go crazy. Thanks goodmore.

It's super hard to take anyone seriously who would vote for either Bernie or Hillary. That's more loony than voting for Obama the second time around.
The left will always throw out the race card when they're losing the debate. They're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. Go Trump Go!!!!!!!!!! smileys with beer

tabman
March 22, 2016 02:26PM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
> I hope one day we can all get together for a big
> NASA Tom invitational metal detecting hunt.
> Whether it be for military relics or coins, or
> even a seeded hunt with good door prizes to win.
> While you liberal guys are out hunting, I am gonna
> park my tail under a big shade tree and let you do
> all the work. Then when you are showing off finds
> or door prizes you won, I will take half of
> everything you find and won. Just because it
> wouldn't be right or fair for you to keep what you
> earned and worked for while I went away with
> nothing because I chose to park my tail under a
> tree and not do anything. smiling smiley

That about sums it up!!!!!!!!!! There good about giving other people's money away, but not there own.
March 22, 2016 03:14PM
Well I don't see whites invoking violence, yelling kill blackie or knocking out old black people,who's the true racist by and large.

------------"Cz's still bad to the bone".------------
Living on a big ass Astroid.
The woman that got my rib,I want it back.
March 22, 2016 04:59PM
This will be my last post on this thread (honest). It really saddens me to read such obvious ignorance.

So...to my more liberal friends I remind you of an ancient election: Dewey vs Truman. and...yikes..the scary thing LOOK at the first four letters of his name..T..R..U..M..

And to my more conservative friends (and perhaps a few of the liberals too): Beware of simple answers to complex problems!

You know..I LOVE all you guys (even Supertraq). Diversity is the spice of life do not be afraid of it. People of color have been stomped underfoot since 1776 (in America) and for much longer many other places. We know it's wrong deep in our hearts..so don't encourage sharing video's of criminals of any color behaving like criminals. We know criminals come in every color. Have we forgotten the lynchings of the past? The civil rights battles where whites supporting blacks were murdered? Shame, shame on you!

Trump is a valuable lesson to us all..he is shaking things up and we really, really need that!

Do not succumb to hate...go in love and peace!

Joe
March 22, 2016 05:45PM
I guess Brussels now knows the effects of unabated liberal policies . Much like here, their government governs against the people's will. I know, I've lived in Belgium and I have relatives in France. None of them wanted this mass invasion that their leaders have imposed on them.

Anyone that doesn't believe that Hillary or Bernie don't support this exact policy is self delusional. Obama supports mass unchecked immigration and so do all Dem. politicians. They gladly put all Americans at risk in order to secure votes to keep their party in power.

I don't know if the children that will be taking the reigns of this country soon, can overcome their liberal indoctrination that they received their whole lives in our government re-education camps, that we call the public school system. They actually are quicker to find a way to blame themselves and the rest of us than the terrorists that cause this chaos.

It's mind boggling. Truly a suicidal cult that plans to take all of us down with them.

HH
John

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2016 08:06PM by DirtyJohn.
March 22, 2016 05:53PM
I'm sure we will get the lecture soon about how we need to be less Islamophobic from Obama as soon as he's back from making a fool of himself in Cuba.

I think he's done paying his respects to every communist dictatorial leader there, current and former, so he should be back soon.

HH
John
March 22, 2016 07:03PM
DirtyJohn Wrote:
> I'm sure we will get the lecture soon about how we
> need to be less Islamophobic from Obama as soon as
> he's back from making a fool of himself in Cuba.
>
> I think he's done paying his respects to every
> communist dictatorial leader there, current and
> former, so he should be back soon.
>
> HH
> John

I hope they make him one of their own and he just stays there, hopefully as an inmate at gitmo ....lol
March 22, 2016 08:17PM
President limp wrist.

[www.bing.com]

And people wonder why Trump is so popular?
March 22, 2016 08:21PM
DirtyJohn Wrote:
> I guess Brussels now knows the effects of unabated
> liberal policies . Much like hear, their
> government governs against the people's will. I
> know, I've lived there and I have relatives in
> France. None of them wanted this mass invasion
> that their leaders have imposed on them.
>
> Anyone that doesn't believe that Hillary or Bernie
> don't support this exact policy is self
> delusional. Obama supports mass unchecked
> immigration and so do all Dem. politicians. They
> gladly put all Americans at risk in order to
> secure votes to keep their party in powe
>
> I don't know if the children that will be taking
> the reigns of this country soon, can overcome
> their liberal indoctrination that they received
> their whole lives in our government re-education
> camps, that we call the public school system. They
> actually are quicker to find a way to blame
> themselves and the rest of us than the terrorists
> that cause this chaos.
>
> It's mind boggling. Truly a suicidal cult that
> plans to take all of us down with them.
>
> HH
> John

Never give up your freedoms out of fear. "Fear is the Mind Killer" from Dune

These terrorists were made by the US and it's allies. For every person we killed in Iraq we created two to three terrorists. Loved Ones. Family Members. Friends

This is from an author who has a movie coming out on HBO this coming Monday night.You can read about the movie here:
[www.broadwayworld.com]

Remember that a Liberal President kept you safe the last eight years. The worst attack on US soil happened during a Republican President's reign. And his true abortion of a war in Iraq and the monsters he created have you now cowering in fear.

As far as the the public school system being Liberal. That is a giant cop out. Someone to blame for all the problems in the country. The conservatives blamed the hippies. They blame the tainted news media. They blame everyone but themselves. Always someone else's fault the country sucks. Haters gotta hate.
March 22, 2016 08:36PM
A lot of the problems we have are NOT that complex--- just most politicians want you to think so.

All the illegals didn't get in the USA overnight!!!

Remember ole W, he even stated in a debate back in 2000,," I know how to handle illegal immigration, as I am a governor of a border state."
What happened????

If the politicians wouldn't politicize a lot of our problems--- the solutions would be seen and applied.

I mean look at social security-- with all the computers in the world,,, really studying it and realizing what will happen under certain situations,,, very easy to see.

It is a good thing these politicans are not civil engineers building dams--- I would hate to live around one if they did.

Most of our economic problems can be seen as a dam of water.

When you have more water running out vs coming in = it will eventually dry up

When you have more water combing in that what is going out = runneth over with time.

The first example however fits our economics here in the country.

We are spending too much,,, being the world's police force--- and these flim flam counties are just sitting back enjoying while we spend our loot defending them.

We have turned our military objectives from actually defending our nation into policing--- a real shame

Our tax base is being eroded by offshoring jobs, and the rich sheltering their money offshore.

Pickings are getting slimmer and slimmer.

The bubble is bound to pop--- we don't have it seems many folks in high places in our government who are good with " Our" money and who are honest.

Terrorism is here to stay in the world-- it is like a mosquito,,, you can never get rid of all only minimize.

But just watch at how much money will be spent chasing these folks.

And to add insult to injury ole Bernie and Hillary want to give Obsma care to illegals.

So now it seems the illegals will have if they have their way both healthcare and in state tuition for higher level education--- what's next,,,maybe we should just go ahead and let them vote!!
You know I disagree with this.

The cliff is near---- wake up DC, and America.

I guess the real question needs to be asked,,, Just what does it mean now to be an Amercian???
Boy, how times have changed!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2016 08:38PM by tnsharpshooter.
March 22, 2016 08:46PM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
> I hope one day we can all get together for a big
> NASA Tom invitational metal detecting hunt.
> Whether it be for military relics or coins, or
> even a seeded hunt with good door prizes to win.
> While you liberal guys are out hunting, I am gonna
> park my tail under a big shade tree and let you do
> all the work. Then when you are showing off finds
> or door prizes you won, I will take half of
> everything you find and won. Just because it
> wouldn't be right or fair for you to keep what you
> earned and worked for while I went away with
> nothing because I chose to park my tail under a
> tree and not do anything. smiling smiley

The Liberals are going to show up and pretend to hunt. We will actually be drinkin and smokin dope in the bushes. Then we are going to get back in our cars and go home. We'll tell our wives that the organizers wouldn't let us hunt because we are minorities. Then we will file a law suit against the administration and the man. Then we will get our targets having never worked for them at all.
March 22, 2016 08:50PM
goodmore Wrote:

> The Liberals are going to show up and pretend to
> hunt. We will actually be drinkin and smokin dope
> in the bushes. Then we are going to get back in
> our cars and go home. We'll tell our wives that
> the organizers wouldn't let us hunt because we are
> minorities. Then we will file a law suit against
> the administration and the man. Then we will get
> our targets having never worked for them at all.

About time ya started to see the truth! There might be hope for ya yet!
March 22, 2016 09:01PM
goodmore Wrote:
> Daniel Tn Wrote:
> -----
> > I hope one day we can all get together for a
> big
> > NASA Tom invitational metal detecting hunt.
> > Whether it be for military relics or coins, or
> > even a seeded hunt with good door prizes to
> win.
> > While you liberal guys are out hunting, I am
> gonna
> > park my tail under a big shade tree and let you
> do
> > all the work. Then when you are showing off
> finds
> > or door prizes you won, I will take half of
> > everything you find and won. Just because it
> > wouldn't be right or fair for you to keep what
> you
> > earned and worked for while I went away with
> > nothing because I chose to park my tail under a
> > tree and not do anything. smiling smiley
>
> The Liberals are going to show up and pretend to
> hunt. We will actually be drinkin and smokin dope
> in the bushes. Then we are going to get back in
> our cars and go home. We'll tell our wives that
> the organizers wouldn't let us hunt because we are
> minorities. Then we will file a law suit against
> the administration and the man. Then we will get
> our targets having never worked for them at all.

They just better plan this hunt when wrestlemania isn't going on
or none of the Teabaggers will show up. LOL
March 22, 2016 09:26PM
goodmore Wrote:

> Never give up your freedoms out of fear. "Fear is
> the Mind Killer" from Dune

How is denying Illegal immigration and vetting muslims entering this country, giving up my freedom? Nice try

> These terrorists were made by the US and it's
> allies. For every person we killed in Iraq we
> created two to three terrorists. Loved Ones.
> Family Members. Friends

Like I said. Lefties always blame Americans first. Who did we kill to provoke 9/11? Your logic is foolish and one sided. Like I said you and your ilk are members of a suicidal cult.

> This is from an author who has a movie coming out
> on HBO this coming Monday night.You can read about
> the movie here:
> [www.broadwayworld.com]
> e-Dead-See-the-End-of-War-Debuts-March-28-on-HBO-2
> 0160308
>
>
> Remember that a Liberal President kept you safe
> the last eight years. The worst attack on US soil
> happened during a Republican President's reign.
> And his true abortion of a war in Iraq and the
> monsters he created have you now cowering in fear.

You are willfully blind.
Boston Marathon bombing, San Bernadino murders,attack at Ft. Hood in Texas on Nov. 5, 2009, which left 13 soldiers and civilians dead, military recruiting center in Little Rock, Ark., June 1, 2009, left one soldier dead and one wounded.
Under Bush there was 9/11 that was planned when Clinton was President. They also entered this country while Clinton was President to carry out there attacks later.

> As far as the the public school system being
> Liberal. That is a giant cop out. Someone to blame
> for all the problems in the country. The
> conservatives blamed the hippies. They blame the
> tainted news media. They blame everyone but
> themselves. Always someone else's fault the
> country sucks. Haters gotta hate.

I do alot of work at public schools. There indoctrination is taped to the hallways for everyone to see. You can't lie to me.

And Universities are way worse. You can watch videos all day of lefties closing down conservative speakers who are scheduled to speak. Ben Shapiro, Dennis Praeger, Ann Coulter all come to mind. Lefties are the most intolerant hypocrites in this country. It's because your philosophy can't stand up to scrutiny so you grab your bull horns and shout over anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You will never fool a conservative with your bull@#$%&. We've heard it all. If you want to be part of a suicidal cult then that's your business. What are you waiting for? It's about time you paid for all your guilt. You admit your guilt so I hold you accountable for it.

HH
John
March 22, 2016 09:55PM
Who did we kill to provoke 9/11

The first gulf war and our blind allegiance to Israel for starters. You know the war for oil!

Under Bush there was 9/11 that was planned when Clinton was President.

Sorry, but you don't get to play both sides of the card. It happened under Bush's watch. Even Trump knows that.

I do alot of work at public schools. There indoctrination is taped to the hallways for everyone to see. You can't lie to me. And Universities are way worse.

When I was in school we traced our hands and made Turkeys. That is what we hung in the hallways. Those Commie turkeys. As far as Universities. They are the foundation for free thinking. The truth is they just ain't buying into conservative BS. And that goes back to fifties with rock and roll. The 60's with Vietnam. It is the duty of every generation to identify mistakes from the previous generation so they are not repeated.

You will never fool a conservative with your bull@#$%&

Nobody is trying to fool you. We are telling you to get out of the way. You spent the last eight years of your life bitchin and complainin. You wasted those years. The next eight look like Hillary. Your party is a disaster. Your beliefs are antiquated, and you just don't fit into the modern world. Conservatism is going the way of the dodo bird.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2016 10:08PM by goodmore.
March 22, 2016 10:01PM
robertj298 Wrote:
> goodmore Wrote:
> -----
> > Daniel Tn Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I hope one day we can all get together for a
> > big
> > > NASA Tom invitational metal detecting hunt.
> > > Whether it be for military relics or coins,
> or
> > > even a seeded hunt with good door prizes to
> > win.
> > > While you liberal guys are out hunting, I am
> > gonna
> > > park my tail under a big shade tree and let
> you
> > do
> > > all the work. Then when you are showing off
> > finds
> > > or door prizes you won, I will take half of
> > > everything you find and won. Just because it
> > > wouldn't be right or fair for you to keep
> what
> > you
> > > earned and worked for while I went away with
> > > nothing because I chose to park my tail under
> a
> > > tree and not do anything. smiling smiley
> >
> > The Liberals are going to show up and pretend
> to
> > hunt. We will actually be drinkin and smokin
> dope
> > in the bushes. Then we are going to get back in
> > our cars and go home. We'll tell our wives that
> > the organizers wouldn't let us hunt because we
> are
> > minorities. Then we will file a law suit
> against
> > the administration and the man. Then we will
> get
> > our targets having never worked for them at
> all.
>
> They just better plan this hunt when wrestlemania
> isn't going on
> or none of the Teabaggers will show up. LOL

We don't watch wrastlin' anymore. We have moved on to MMA fighting.

And I figured if any Libs did show up, they would complain and protest if any of the working conservatives had better metal detectors than them, and say that it wasn't fair or an equal playing field. They would turn something that was supposed to be fun where everybody could have a good time, into the equivalent of everybody sitting in a waiting room to have their prostrate checked.
March 22, 2016 11:24PM
goodmore Wrote:

> The first gulf war and our blind allegiance to
> Israel for starters. You know the war for oil!

Oh yes, the famous "War for Oil". Where is all that oil that we supposedly went to war for? By the way, Saddam Hussein did invade Kuwait and threatened to destabilize the entire middle east. Iran and his other neighbors were all on edge. It was also a UN coalition that fought him, not just us. Save the anti-israel stuff for your muslim friends. Israel has a right to exist and they're trying to in a pit of vipers.

> Sorry, but you don't get to play both sides of the
> card. It happened under Bush's watch. Even Trump
> knows that.

They planned and trained for the attack right under Clinton's nose. Expired visas and all.

> When I was in school we traced our hands and made
> Turkeys. That is what we hung in the hallways.
> Those Commie turkeys.

Turkeys are not commies but all commies are turkeys. Nobody's talking about turkeys anyways except for you.
All kinds of mindless leftist propaganda in the public schools these days. You should think about teaching. You seem to have it all down pat. Your trainers would be proud

> As far as Universities. They
> are the foundation for free thinking. The truth is
> they just ain't buying into conservative BS. And
> that goes back to fifties with rock and roll. The
> 60's with Vietnam. It is the duty of every
> generation to identify mistakes from the previous
> generation so they are not repeated.

Universities are the foundation for free thinking!? You can't be serious? Free thinking is the last things these progressive brown shirts are interested in. In fact they have think free zones these days. They call them safe spaces.

> Nobody is trying to fool you. We are telling you
> to get out of the way. You spent the last eight
> years of your life bitchin and complainin. You
> wasted those years. The next eight look like
> Hillary. Your party is a disaster. Your beliefs
> are antiquated, and you just don't fit into the
> modern world. Conservatism is going the way of the
> dodo bird.

Wishful thinking on your part if you think Hillary will be the next President. The Dems have lost more seats in the house and senate under Obama than any other time and soon you will have a President Trump thanks to your leftist lunacy. So why don't you let the 60's die. We are tired of you trust fund spoiled hippy babies still whining after 50+ years.

As far as your belief system goes, i can't say it's antiquated but I can say it defies all logic. You have to ignore all history, your surroundings and every gut feeling of common sense in order to do the mental gymnastics required to actually believe what you say you believe in.

HH
John

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2016 11:29PM by DirtyJohn.
March 22, 2016 11:55PM
DirtyJohn Wrote:
> goodmore Wrote:
> -----
>
> > The first gulf war and our blind allegiance to
> > Israel for starters. You know the war for oil!
>
> Oh yes, the famous "War for Oil". Where is all
> that oil that we supposedly went to war for? By
> the way, Saddam Hussein did invade Kuwait and
> threatened to destabilize the entire middle east.
> Iran and his other neighbors were all on edge. It
> was also a UN coalition that fought him, not just
> us. Save the anti-israel stuff for your muslim
> friends. Israel has a right to exist and they're
> trying to in a pit of vipers.
>
> > Sorry, but you don't get to play both sides of
> the
> > card. It happened under Bush's watch. Even
> Trump
> > knows that.
>
> They planned and trained for the attack right
> under Clinton's nose. Expired visas and all.
>
> > When I was in school we traced our hands and
> made
> > Turkeys. That is what we hung in the hallways.
> > Those Commie turkeys.
>
> Turkeys are not commies but all commies are
> turkeys. Nobody's talking about turkeys anyways
> except for you.
> All kinds of mindless leftist propaganda in the
> public schools these days. You should think about
> teaching. You seem to have it all down pat. Your
> trainers would be proud
>
> > As far as Universities. They
> > are the foundation for free thinking. The truth
> is
> > they just ain't buying into conservative BS.
> And
> > that goes back to fifties with rock and roll.
> The
> > 60's with Vietnam. It is the duty of every
> > generation to identify mistakes from the
> previous
> > generation so they are not repeated.
>
> Universities are the foundation for free
> thinking!? You can't be serious? Free thinking is
> the last things these progressive brown shirts are
> interested in. In fact they have think free zones
> these days. They call them safe spaces.
>
> > Nobody is trying to fool you. We are telling
> you
> > to get out of the way. You spent the last eight
> > years of your life bitchin and complainin. You
> > wasted those years. The next eight look like
> > Hillary. Your party is a disaster. Your beliefs
> > are antiquated, and you just don't fit into the
> > modern world. Conservatism is going the way of
> the
> > dodo bird.
>
> Wishful thinking on your part if you think Hillary
> will be the next President. The Dems have lost
> more seats in the house and senate under Obama
> than any other time and soon you will have a
> President Trump thanks to your leftist lunacy. So
> why don't you let the 60's die. We are tired of
> you trust fund spoiled hippy babies still whining
> after 50+ years.
>
> As far as your belief system goes, i can't say
> it's antiquated but I can say it defies all logic.
> You have to ignore all history, your surroundings
> and every gut feeling of common sense in order to
> do the mental gymnastics required to actually
> believe what you say you believe in.
>
> HH
> John

X2 and on the free thinking? Really! Their bombarded by liberal far left professor's that spend their time brainwashing our young instead of teaching them
what their attending college for,parents having to pay for Bill Ayers and his like to spread there trashy commie beliefs.

"Identify problems of previous generations?" They have no life experiences to even decide whether they should drink until they pass out or burn a bag of weed tonight. And what little they know comes from the aforementioned liberal fools that brainwashed them.
goodmore and ones like you are the downfall of America. You are apparently totally brainwashed and beyond seeing the real world,I don't see how you have made it as long as you have.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2016 02:52AM by supertraq.
March 23, 2016 12:25AM
Wishful thinking on your part if you think Hillary will be the next President. The Dems have lost more seats in the house and senate under Obama than any other time and soon you will have a President Trump thanks to your leftist lunacy. So why don't you let the 60's die. We are tired of you trust fund spoiled hippy babies still whining after 50+ years. As far as your belief system goes, i can't say it's antiquated but I can say it defies all logic. You have to ignore all history, your surroundings and every gut feeling of common sense in order to do the mental gymnastics required to actually believe what you say you believe in. HH

I'll stick to the last point because you sir are tiring and just not worth it. Every poll has Hillary up by as many as 12 points. That is before the Republican convention. Wishful thinking? Maybe, but I do believe your party will implode before Hillary wins just making it easier for her. The Dems have lost seats. The red states are well, the red states. The people elect their local representatives. What have the Republicans done with those seats? Repeal Obamacare? But on a National level your Conservative party just isn't going to win. The Nation is turning left and that is just the truth. Less Christians. Less White people. The Spanish population is the fastest growing of all. Your party seems to ignore that and in fact goes out of it's way to piss them off. SMART! I only go back 50 years to explain free thinking of the college crowd. You go back 250 to your founding fathers quite often to make your points. As far as history? Another great quote from Napoleon. " History is a lie agreed upon." I'm going to spend the rest of my evening watching Racer 2 videos. Have a nice evening yourself.

As far as gut feelings and believing what I say. This is just the opinion of an older aged American. Agree with it or not. I hold no ill will to others that think differently. See you at the voting booth.
March 23, 2016 01:20AM
goodmore Wrote:
> >
>
>
> I'll stick to the last point because you sir are
> tiring and just not worth it.

I am worth it. That's why you responded to me in the first place and I'm sorry you're tired. I am full of energy and will answer any challenge you throw at me. I noticed that you only attempted to repudiate one of my points from my previous post. I understand, facts are stubborn things.

> Every poll has
> Hillary up by as many as 12 points. That is before
> the Republican convention. Wishful thinking?
> Maybe, but I do believe your party will implode
> before Hillary wins just making it easier for her.

Again, we'll see

> The Dems have lost seats. The red states are well,
> the red states. The people elect their local
> representatives. What have the Republicans done
> with those seats? Repeal Obamacare? But on a
> National level your Conservative party just isn't
> going to win.

The GOP is due for some house cleaning by it's own constituents for sure, but that doesn't scare me. It's a good thing. You Dems ought to try it sometimes instead of falling in like sheep behind whoever has a D next to their name.

> The Nation is turning left and that
> is just the truth. Less Christians. Less White
> people. The Spanish population is the fastest
> growing of all. Your party seems to ignore that
> and in fact goes out of it's way to piss them off.
> SMART!

Uhm? Spanish people by in large are christian and if you think the ones here want to keep fighting for lower and lower wage jobs with illegals, then you need to wake up not me.

> I only go back 50 years to explain free
> thinking of the college crowd. You go back 250 to
> your founding fathers quite often to make your
> points.

"your founding fathers"?? Guess you don't like them much, huh? Well the earth did spin before you were born and yes I like to go back to the founding fathers. They were not only great thinkers but they were also great doers.

Only 20% of our population at that time was willing to fight against the British Empire for our sovereignty. I'd expect that you would have a lot in common with the remaining 80%

> As far as history? Another great quote
> from Napoleon. " History is a lie agreed upon."
> I'm going to spend the rest of my evening watching
> Racer 2 videos. Have a nice evening yourself.

I have a history quote too. "We should not look back unless it is to derive useful lessons from past errors, and for the purpose of profiting by dearly bought experience." - George Washington

> As far as gut feelings and believing what I say.
> This is just the opinion of an older aged
> American. Agree with it or not. I hold no ill will
> to others that think differently. See you at the
> voting booth.

Fair enough

HH
John

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2016 02:38AM by DirtyJohn.
A Wee Bit of Jocosity
March 24, 2016 05:34PM
There was a Mensa convention in San Francisco.

Mensa, as you probably know, is a national organization for
people who have an IQ of 140 or higher. Several of the Mensa members went out
for lunch at a local café.

When they sat down, one of them discovered that their salt shaker
contained pepper, and their pepper shaker was full of salt.

How could they swap the contents of the two bottles without
spilling any, and using only the implements at hand?

Clearly, this was a job for Mensa minds.

The group debated the problem and presented ideas and finally,
came up with a brilliant solution involving a napkin, a
straw, and an empty saucer.

They called the waitress over, ready to dazzle her with their solution.

"Ma'am," they said, "we couldn't help but notice that the pepper shaker contains salt and the salt shaker has pepper."

But before they could finish, the waitress interrupted: " Oh sorry about that."

She leaned over the table, unscrewed the caps of both bottles and
switched them.

There was dead silence at the Mensa table.

Kind of reminds you of Washington D.C., doesn't it?
Amen!
Re: A Wee Bit of Jocosity
March 24, 2016 06:57PM
ozzie Wrote:
> There was a Mensa convention in San Francisco.
>
> Mensa, as you probably know, is a national
> organization for
> people who have an IQ of 140 or higher. Several of
> the Mensa members went out
> for lunch at a local café.
>
> When they sat down, one of them discovered that
> their salt shaker
> contained pepper, and their pepper shaker was full
> of salt.
>
> How could they swap the contents of the two
> bottles without
> spilling any, and using only the implements at
> hand?
>
> Clearly, this was a job for Mensa minds.
>
> The group debated the problem and presented ideas
> and finally,
> came up with a brilliant solution involving a
> napkin, a
> straw, and an empty saucer.
>
> They called the waitress over, ready to dazzle her
> with their solution.
>
> "Ma'am," they said, "we couldn't help but notice
> that the pepper shaker contains salt and the salt
> shaker has pepper."
>
> But before they could finish, the waitress
> interrupted: " Oh sorry about that."
>
> She leaned over the table, unscrewed the caps of
> both bottles and
> switched them.
>
> There was dead silence at the Mensa table.
>
> Kind of reminds you of Washington D.C., doesn't
> it?
> Amen!

Just what Obama, Hillary, Kerry and the rest of the gang would do. Thank God for the common sense waitress.
March 24, 2016 08:22PM
smileys with beer lol

May 05, 2016 02:57AM
Halfway there,,,
Trump vs

My money is on Trump.
Jeb
May 05, 2016 06:11PM
Donald Trump is the only candidate that I believe in what he is saying will be what he does. That`s more than I can ever say for Clinton. She`s so slimy she makes a slug look like a piece of Sand paper. She oozes falseness and her demeanor is as false as it can get.
So I`ve always had a knack of being good at reading people,and my hope is that Donald Trump will go forth and bring the USA back to its once GREATNESS as in the Regan days, where you didn`t mess with President Reagan.
If Hilary Clinton was the Voice behind Bill Clinton (as a lot suspected she always was)then Gawd help America if she succeeds in hoodwinking the American People into making her President.
Trump runs with Patriot fuel in his veins and can clearly see the Muslim threat looming up fast as it has in the UK already, where Muslims have slowly encroached by stealth upon the UK and are already making fast ground to eliminate the Christian faith that once was dominant in the UK and wipe the Caucasian dominance out all together and replace it with Muslim dominance. The writings on the wall folks, read it ,act now and you could just save America .Fail to read the signs and vote Hilary Clinton in and your fate is sealed f`sure.
May 05, 2016 07:23PM
I heard crooked lying Hillary say on a TV news station last night that Trump said that he wanted to ban all Muslims from the United States. What a lying bitch! He said no such thing. He stated that he would put a temporary ban on allowing refuges into the country until they could sort out who are the true refuges and who the terrorists sneaking in with them. She makes me want to punk!

tabman
May 05, 2016 09:49PM
I don't want to puke when I hear her, it's automatic.
May 05, 2016 10:07PM
I saw something today that the DNC is looking at a huge problem anyway. They called it "white flight". I like it! Millions have changed the party they identify themselves with. Remarkably the unions are looking at a switch too, ole Bammy done hurt them big time with AHC and his lies and deceit. People want to work and do not want a very high minimum wage not unless they are the takers and not the makers. If that idiot increases the MW to where some want it, a lot of people, working people all along will not be able to afford to live. This country is full of knee jerk slap happy idiots. And now, Bammy wants felons to be able to vote...................... We need to go back to the cotton field days, some people will make a mess out of trying to drain a country dry. I'm the original Angry White Man ya'll. I should not have to change how I have to live because someone won't get off their asses and work. If you don't or won't work, you and your offspring should starve to death!