Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
May 05, 2016 10:17PM
ozzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't want to puke when I hear her, it's
> automatic.

I kid you not,I close my eyes and plug my ears as quick as possible and go Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na etc.

------------"Cz's still bad to the bone".------------
Living on a big ass Astroid.
The woman that got my rib,I want it back.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
May 05, 2016 11:41PM
Thread was dead,shoulda let sleeping bitch dogs lie,,hold it,,,she's still lying..smileys with beer

May 06, 2016 12:02AM
If crooked lying Hillary is elected President, this country won't be able to pull out of its death spiral. This election is huge!

tabman
May 06, 2016 12:15AM
Hillary for Prison in 2016
May 06, 2016 04:48PM
We'll settle it at the polls. But to come out now and state that cheating happened if one candidate wins is nothing but childish. If you don't like the candidate that wins or the state of the country you can always leave. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
May 06, 2016 05:32PM
goodmore Wrote:
> We'll settle it at the polls. But to come out now
> and state that cheating happened if one candidate
> wins is nothing but childish. If you don't like
> the candidate that wins or the state of the
> country you can always leave. Don't let the door
> hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

So you'll be leaving then?

May 06, 2016 06:08PM
goodmore Wrote:
> We'll settle it at the polls. But to come out now
> and state that cheating happened if one candidate
> wins is nothing but childish. If you don't like
> the candidate that wins or the state of the
> country you can always leave. Don't let the door
> hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Well,
Your girl has a big problem.
You see,,I too had training in handling and safe guarding classified info.

Now,,if just one or 2 emails would have slipped through the cracks-- this could be somewhat more understandable.

But here's the real kicker,,,,it would be a rare instance to even see one email deemed " unclassified"" to later after further review to be labeled as "" the highest category top secret " when it comes to assessing,,,but it seems there were many, many cases where this was done.
All one had to do,,is listen to how your girl,,spoke about this issue--- "I didn't receive or send any material " marked" classified... Sounds like lawyer speak, right??

When I was serving on active duty,,,I was duty bound to take measures if necessary to guard classified data,,and report breaches in handling if I ever witnessed. If I would have ever seen any data laying around,, where it was suspect of being classified-- again duty bound to take action.

Seems your girl took absolutely no action at all.

And another kicker here to show how smart she " thinks" she is.
She didn't just slap happy give this private serve up to the Feds-- there were delays.
But remember,,, she said none of the stuff on the serve was classified,,,,if this were the case,,,instead of surrending the server to the Feds,,,why didn't she hire a computer geek,,and just release all the info/emails to the public to start with. And put this issue to bed.

We have soldiers who have been court martialed and done time for far less--- and none of these folks were running for president.

And Goodmore,,let me remind you,,,Your girl has a tendency to say the following,,,my opponent has a record. Well Hillary it seems does too.

Obama,,I guarantee will cut her loose,,,if it will keep the tarnish of his legacy to a minimum.
And I suspect,,Hillary actually did Obama a favor,,, by covering up the events leading up to Benghazzi and during,,,,,remember this happened during the last election,,near Election Day.

Here is something else,,,there is statue of limitations for the crimes she more than likely committed....If she is elected-- all this evidence and prosecution will be mute,,,,but if not-- different story.

I would not put it past Trump,,and I would agree with this,,,,to start talking publicly using media to FBI director,,,basically stating don't destroy the evidence,, in case I'm elected I want my administration to review.

Just think,,ding a ling Hillary,, shouldn't have ever took the Sec of State job to begin with.
Too calculating a person in person,, no jokes, no sense of humor,,,not been in the real world for decades,, out of touch.

And let's not forget,,she would have gotten similar training on safeguarding material when she was a US Senator,,there is a chance as First Lady she might have-- unsure about this though.
Ignorance certainly isn't a defense for her it seems.

Her trying to BS the poor coal miner--- that was it in my opinion,,will be looked at as the turning point when we look back come Novemeber.
To state basically 4 or 5 sentences on a subject,, then to later try to BS a person her remarks were taken out of context...again that there lawyer/ politician talk.
People see through her like Swiss cheese.
No wonder Bubba turned to Monica. Lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2016 06:28PM by tnsharpshooter.
May 06, 2016 06:45PM
I can live with whoever is elected. And I never say stupid things like return America to greatness.I think it is great now.I don't need to go anywhere. And if Hillary goes down then we get Bernie. Feel the Bern. No way Trump gets the minority vote. I said it before and I'll say it again. It won't be as close as the last two elections. The white Christian voter had their day. It's over. See you at the polls.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2016 07:41PM by goodmore.
May 06, 2016 06:52PM
Seems your ant-christian? For there will be many ant-christian in that day.

May 06, 2016 06:53PM
And why did you bring the Christ into this conversation anyway?

Jeb
May 06, 2016 07:28PM
My prediction is Donald Trumps gonna win and win big. When Millions upon millions of people decide to put their support in a NON Politician and believe in him by voting for him ,you know there`s a Big change a coming. I cannot think of any other non politician that`s ever achieved this amazing feat . And just be thankful you were around in the History of the United States to witness it. And when he does win. I`m gonna breathe a massive sigh and say , " now the USA has been saved ". I just can`t wait for it to happen.
IF ,on the other hand fate deals the USA a humongous blow. I will just sigh, and say. " Now the USA is well and truly F@!$%".
May 06, 2016 07:39PM
supertraq Wrote:
> And why did you bring the Christ into this
> conversation anyway?

Because there is no way that Donald Trump represents the Conservative vote. I tend to think conservatives as Christians. So if the Republican Party can overlook their Christian core values and stop fighting for things like the end of abortion ( because the Donald doesn't care) then the Liberals can can overlook a few emails. Just sayin.smoking smiley

From CNN:

South Carolina's senior senator also says he will join a growing list of veteran Republicans, including both Presidents Bush, Mitt Romney, John McCain and others, now declining to attend the party's convention this summer in Cleveland, Ohio.
May 06, 2016 08:13PM
That kind of looks like Trump vs the Bilderberg Group which includes democrats and republicans. Which is beginning to appear as middle America vs the super elite.

>Quote
>South Carolina's senior senator also says he will join a growing list of veteran Republicans, including both Presidents Bush, Mitt Romney, John McCain and others, now declining to attend the party's convention this summer in Cleveland, Ohio.
>
>
>
Jeb
May 06, 2016 08:31PM
Quote Goodmores banner ,....." Quote
South Carolina's senior senator also says he will join a growing list of veteran Republicans, including both Presidents Bush, Mitt Romney, John McCain and others, now declining to attend the party's convention this summer in Cleveland, Ohio."

Ha Ha .! Sour grapes spring to mind . The Bush`s are dang mad because their likkle kin got the two fingers and the door shown him.
Mitt Romney ! Well what can I say ? there`s not a lot to say about him that would be interesting is there ? Same goes for him as Jeb Bush, two fingers and the door shown him?
John Mcain. Another failed nominee. Just sore losers and spitting their pacifiers out all of them ,and may I say now showing their TRUE colors.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2016 08:51PM by Jeb.
May 06, 2016 08:51PM
Jeb Wrote:
> Quote ,....." Quote
> South Carolina's senior senator also says he will
> join a growing list of veteran Republicans,
> including both Presidents Bush, Mitt Romney, John
> McCain and others, now declining to attend the
> party's convention this summer in Cleveland,
> Ohio."
>
> Ha Ha .! Sour grapes spring to mind . The Bush`s
> are dang mad because their likkle kin got the two
> fingers and the door shown him.
> Mitt Romney ! Well what can I say ? there`s not a
> lot to say about him that would be interesting is
> there ? Same goes for him as Jeb Bush, two fingers
> and the door shown him?
> John Mcain. Another failed nominee. Just sore
> losers and spitting their pacifiers out all of
> them ,and may I say now showing their TRUE colors.

Very well said.

May 06, 2016 08:57PM
Sounds to me like your party is split in two, not sour grapes. Every Republican that doesn't back the Donald takes votes with them. And you are going to need them all! But you fellas keep on believin. Nothing wrong with that.

Seems your ant-christian?

I do not follow any faith. Whatever you need to do to get out of bed in the morning is OK by me. Pray to God, Pray to Allah, Eat a Prozac, Smoke a joint, whatever..........

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2016 09:34PM by goodmore.
May 06, 2016 09:47PM
goodmore Wrote:
> I can live with whoever is elected. And I never
> say stupid things like return America to
> greatness.I think it is great now.I don't need to
> go anywhere. And if Hillary goes down then we get
> Bernie. Feel the Bern. No way Trump gets the
> minority vote. I said it before and I'll say it
> again. It won't be as close as the last two
> elections. The white Christian voter had their
> day. It's over. See you at the polls.

You would think things are great now.

I guess you must be happy that you can now use the Ladies room.

You are an open book. I know what you're going to say before you even say it because it's been played out.

You old sixties hippy re-treads need to give it a rest. Your time has past.You are reduced to being nothing more than a boring, guilty white liberal, anti free speech, intolerant, anti-christian bigot and your slip is showing.
HH
John
Jeb
May 06, 2016 11:11PM
Quote DirtyJohn.................." I think it is great now".

Really ! ?????? eye popping smiley
18.8 Trillion in Debt. Muslims starting to flood in to the HATED WEST !!! (Why?)
Stagnation and decline of Heavy industries.Unemployment rising .
USA being allowed to import more & more from China than ever before and that leads to the USA`s home industries being unable to compete with such as China and other eastern countries because the eastern countries can pay their workers $10 a day and the Chinese think their being well done to and looked after , and that is arrived at by no welfare state to catch the very poor ,so rather than starve to death they gladly accept working for $10 a day.
The list is getting endless ,but it has to be checked now before the USA spirals into the abyss of no return.Then Anarchy and fear kicks in.

Donald Trump IS a business man . He started off by borrowing a Million. He `s now turned that into $4.5 Billion. Convince me he knows nothing about building up business with a phenomenal achievement like that ? He has a good vision of how he can build the USA back up .
All the ingredients and the signs are there folks ,you cannot ignore something that stares you into the whites of your eyes.He loves his country, and most of all He`s a WINNER.
I`ve said all I need to say now so I `ll butt out and leave it to others to do battle in this debate .grinning smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2016 11:40PM by Jeb.
May 07, 2016 12:28AM
"Sounds to me like your party is split in two, not sour grapes. Every Republican that doesn't back the Donald takes votes with them. And you are going to need them all! But you fellas keep on believin. Nothing wrong with that. "

Actually both parties are split and if anyone thinks dems are going to all vote dem you are seriously delusional. It's going to be a race to the finish.
May 07, 2016 12:30AM
Trump is the Jehu, who will throw Jezebel over the wall

Curantly own a Mirage P.I made by sven , and a silver Umax with ground balance mode, and a Tesoro Tejon
May 07, 2016 01:15AM
I firmly believe running the country like a business is the direction this country needs to go. Some people, the 47%, now over 55%. are going to have to get off their butts and go to work! When you can stay home and after being dishonest and qualify for just 1 program to get the benefit of all the gov. has to offer they milk it dry. These people a lot of them are making 50-60 grand a year off the gov. No responsibility, just show up for the gravy. A business can't run like that. I've had people work for me that when they needed to show a paycheck statement to the gov. would call in 3 days that week so they would have a lower pay. The company wouldn't do anything about it because it could be called prejudice/racist. Yet the "normal" person who had something unfortunate happen and missed days really would get HR's attention. There's a lot of abuse and dishonesty draining this country dry. Trump will get it done............. That's what the parties fear the most. You would be shocked at what goes on benefit wise. Actually probably horrified. Donald all the way!
May 07, 2016 01:36AM
Trump was not my first choice when this all began. Now he is the only choice as far as I'm concerned. I will not vote for Hillary and I wont stay at home and not vote either. As bad as my kidney stone was, if I had to choose between having a kidney stone every week for the next 4 years or vote for Hillary and not have a single one...I would take the stones with a smile.
May 07, 2016 04:10AM
Well the countries on fire because of obama and hillwhory is got a can of gas in one hand and a fan in the other.
I think we're to far gone as blacks are totally having their way taking all they can get.
Can Trump turn it around,unlikely but he'll try for sure.

May 07, 2016 06:20AM
Jeb Wrote:
> Quote DirtyJohn.................." I think it is
> great now".
>
> Really ! ?????? eye popping smiley
> 18.8 Trillion in Debt. Muslims starting to flood
> in to the HATED WEST !!! (Why?)
> Stagnation and decline of Heavy
> industries.Unemployment rising .
> USA being allowed to import more & more from China
> than ever before and that leads to the USA`s home
> industries being unable to compete with such as
> China and other eastern countries because the
> eastern countries can pay their workers $10 a day
> and the Chinese think their being well done to and
> looked after , and that is arrived at by no
> welfare state to catch the very poor ,so rather
> than starve to death they gladly accept working
> for $10 a day.
> The list is getting endless ,but it has to be
> checked now before the USA spirals into the abyss
> of no return.Then Anarchy and fear kicks in.
>
> Donald Trump IS a business man . He started off by
> borrowing a Million. He `s now turned that into
> $4.5 Billion. Convince me he knows nothing about
> building up business with a phenomenal
> achievement like that ? He has a good vision of
> how he can build the USA back up .
> All the ingredients and the signs are there folks
> ,you cannot ignore something that stares you into
> the whites of your eyes.He loves his country, and
> most of all He`s a WINNER.
> I`ve said all I need to say now so I `ll butt out
> and leave it to others to do battle in this
> debate .grinning smiley

You need to re-read my post. You are quoting Goodmore not me. Don't know how you mixed that up.
HH
John

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2016 06:21AM by DirtyJohn.
Jeb
May 07, 2016 07:29AM
MY sincere apologies DirtyJohn. You are completely correct. I read what you quoted Goodmore said and I stupidly mistook it,that you said it. Please accept my sincere apology. I guess I was getting carried away in the heat of the moment grinning smiley
May 07, 2016 04:21PM
Jeb Wrote:
> MY sincere apologies DirtyJohn. You are
> completely correct. I read what you quoted
> Goodmore said and I stupidly mistook it,that you
> said it. Please accept my sincere apology. I guess
> I was getting carried away in the heat of the
> moment

Thanks for that and no problem. You and I and many others see the problems that this country faces and I just don't want to be lumped in with the people who created them.

hh
John
May 07, 2016 05:07PM
I'LL VOTE FOR GOD BECAUSE THE REST OF THEM SUCK

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
July 07, 2016 11:09PM
Well folks,
I am an objective minded person.

I can say without a shadow of the doubt now,,,I wouldn't vote for Hillary for dog catcher.

It also seems now ( and I'm sure lawyers will have fun with it) a new standard when it comes to charging folks for crimes.

According to Director Comey,,we must show intent,,and the fact the person had to know they knew at the time they were committing a wrongdoing.

Fascinating,,,,and this coming from a lawyer.

So some more thoughts here.

Based on this gent's train of thought.

Is a confession,,would, this change anything really under Comey's rules??

I mean just because a person confesses,,,this doesn't necessarily mean the person knew at the time of committing the wrongdoing they knew it was wrong,, right??

You see how silly this sounds.

This decision has indeed moved us closer to being a banana republic.

How many military persons careers have been ruined or affected,,,,but if Comey's rules were applied they would be found to be innocent of criminal charges??

I think there are Officers and senior enlisted in the military today,,,who are definitely concerned about this decision and the logic provided surrounding it.

What were the papers Hillary signed upon taking her Sec of State position,,,what were their purpose???

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

She didn't even qualify for a misdemeanor charge???

Why should anyone working in the government even worry about safeguarding sensitive information.

I thought ignorance was no excuse or a defense,,,but according to FBI Director,,not so.

I mean I can see exceptions made for younger age folks,,and the mentally challenged,,,,does Hillary fit here??

How much does a Sec of State make anyway,,,far more than a Mac Dees worker or a Wally World worker,,,,why did we pay her so much dough??? Is their any higher knowledge that is supposed to accompany any such person appointed to such a highly paid position??

The most qualified person to ever seek the office of president,,according to one person...
Really

My momma didn't raise a fool,,,and probably not a rocket scientist either....

But I see what I see and hear what I hear.

It is very unfortunate.

Last here,,my Dad used to tell me when I was growing up,,every dog has their day,,,so we'll see.

A concerned citizen talking here.
July 07, 2016 11:44PM
This is a METAL DETECTING forum = NOT "politics" forum

I really HATE seeing these type of threads on a METAL DETECTING FORUM (as MANY others here do too I'm DAM sure) and the RULES of this forum state - "discuss any METAL DETECTING topics" = NOT "politics"

angry smiley

We don't give a rats xxx what you think about some political BS TNSS - like the whole freekin world doesn't know what you just said in your post above? What? We're all dumb/can't come to that same conclusion about Hillbillery? We need you to drudge up some long dead BS post that never should have been allowed on here to begin with in order to "inform" us?

Tom? Wally? Remove this thread??
July 07, 2016 11:53PM
Sorry to say goodmore, But this Country hasn't been great since Reagen was President. If Hillary thinks this Country is still great I got a Bridge to sell you both in Brooklyn!