Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
July 13, 2017 04:34PM
Ya know Sod-buster, I am sort of hopeful of your of the 3rd party idea! The extremes on both sides need to drift more to the middle. I don't see a Trump or a Clinton in that mix.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
July 13, 2017 04:42PM
Yep, I stated and believe that same thing ...mid terms are gonna see moderates voted in IMO.

Dean
July 13, 2017 05:02PM
System has a way of correcting itself.
But the old way was voting in a righty when things too far left.
Or voting in a lefty when things got to far right.

Won't work anymore, both sides too extreme.

And some folks interested in politics I think see this.

The left, they had better wake up here.
Off Hillary for sure.
Ready for glue factory.

Schumer is not very smart.
He only tries to capitalize politically by the other sides mistakes, rather than a scheme of better ideas.
Pelosi, she had her run.
Glue factory ready too.

MCConnel has been in senate since 85 I believe.
His glue factory turn is nearing with each passing day.

Obama, smartest thing he can do is vanish like GW did.

So whose left?
Not much currently.

But part of the reason why is some of the current serving have been bridled by the establishment.
The bridles will come off some of these folks I think.

Expect to see more non DC types make a run for Pres in the 2020/2024 time frame.
Trumps success here will drive this.

The left are scared of Ivanka and Donald Jr big time.
We all know' the reasons why !!

The right, they don't know what to do.
They are not all in for Trump.
But are scared Trump might pick up his toys and go home.
And if this happens the right is in BIG trouble.

Now, here is the $64,000 question for those here.
Obama served 2 terms as president.
While actually serving, can anyone remember Obama showing up in a small town to talk to folks.
And I am not referring to Obama responding to say where someone or something went dreadfully wrong.
Just a visit or 2 where he went and reached out by addressing small town America.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2017 05:13PM by Sod-buster.
July 13, 2017 06:56PM
Most of America's Industries got moved over seas because of greedy chairman worrying more about share holders than the Brands or the people who made them what they are, How many Broke share holders do you know and how many Broke CEO's do you know, and how many broke men and women do you know or seen. America's Companies have died in the A$$ because of Profits and Greedy People, And there are more than enough people to fill those jobs, heck during WWII every man and his Dogs best Mate had a Job, Past President's did not cause this issue, CEO's caused it, Past presidents were just a place to point the finger.
July 13, 2017 07:17PM
AirTester
You obviously don't understand what I mean.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

AirTester
The reason doors rust down there is because of gravity and capillary action holds water and debris where the two pieces meet. It doesn't matter if you fold it, weld it, glue it the same thing will happen.

It doesn't matter? Why are all the ultra high end car companies now welding their doors and investing all that capital? Oh yeah, you know better... Ignorants always do.

AirTester
The companies who invented the robots are responsible for staffing and training. Why should your country have to fund the training of your employees for a private enterprise? Oh ya, because you are entitled.

Yeah, why do we educate anyone? Just let companies do it.

Robot companies make robots. Camera companies make cameras. Industrialization control companies make electronic controllers. Computer companies make computers.

Hey Genius, who do you think integrates these things into a complete package?

Better question... why do Right Wing Nut Jobs hate education?
July 13, 2017 09:57PM
Invalidate the press.....Invalidate the courts.....Invalidate education.......Mein Führer. So many similarities it is scary as hell.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2017 09:58PM by goodmore.
July 13, 2017 10:29PM
Back to Hillary email server.

Anyone notice what we didn't ever hear.

For example, where did emails that were looked at on the server, and sent or received.
Where did they go, or where did they come from?
Were those destinations (servers and or do computers) supoenaed for study?
Especially for the emails Comey told us we're classified when transmitted or received.
And the folks that received these emails or sent these classified emails.
Were they questioned under oath.
And we're they asked if they knew the communication link with Hillary was a private server and unsecure.
What did they tell Sec Clinton?
I mean if Hillary was told by one of these folks, yet she continued to use, INTENT shown big time.
What else could it be labeled?
And none of these folks never reported this server to anyone like FBI, AG, Pres, Vp?

No intercepts of emails going from or to the server reported. With all the international emails done !
Were the FBI, NSA, and or CIA heads ever asked about intercepts under oath?

Was Hillary issuing official guidance and orders using this server?
So by either hacking or breaking in to actual physical server location, Hillary in fact could have been impersonated.

Were any US ambassadors computers supoenaed ?
Were any persons computers supoenaed where the emails that were looked at (not deleted) were reflecting Hillary communicating with more on average?

Wonder how Hillary was identified in the emails, maybe Secretary Clinton, or Sec Clinton?

So no intercepts reported once again.
Wouldn't any email showing Sec Clinton name be of possible importance?
Why?
What about an assisination plot of Hillary herself?

Were any foreign nationals communicated with using the server?

Would it be wrong for the NSA or CIA or FBI to be monitoring state depth officials on a random basis, their electronic communications?
If a state sept official actually got their job with intent to spy for foreign country, wouldn't this be a way to catch them?
I mean, we wouldn't expect a state dept employee to volunteer their spy status would we? If applicable.

Cover up big time went on.
No doubt.
And no special counsel appointed !

All the questions and actions above should have taken place.

And they may, in time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2017 11:02PM by Sod-buster.
July 13, 2017 11:01PM
go-rebels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
AirTester
You obviously don't understand
> what I mean.
>
> You obviously don't know what you're talking about
> .
>
>
AirTester
The reason doors rust down ther
> e is because of gravity and capillary action holds
> water and debris where the two pieces meet. It do
> esn't matter if you fold it, weld it, glue it the
> same thing will happen.
>
> It doesn't matter? Why are all the ultra high end
> car companies now welding their doors and investin
> g all that capital? Oh yeah, you know better... I
> gnorants always do.
>
>
AirTester
The companies who invented the
> robots are responsible for staffing and training.
> Why should your country have to fund the training
> of your employees for a private enterprise? Oh ya,
> because you are entitled.
>
> Yeah, why do we educate anyone? Just let companies
> do it.
>
> Robot companies make robots. Camera companies mak
> e cameras. Industrialization control companies ma
> ke electronic controllers. Computer companies mak
> e computers.
>
> Hey Genius, who do you think integrates these thin
> gs into a complete package?
>
> Better question... why do Right Wing Nut Jobs hate
> education?

I have an electrical ticket from MIT.
July 14, 2017 12:28AM
AirTester
I have an electrical ticket from MIT.

SodBuster tells me they give 'tickets' to the contractors who dig cable ditches there. Whatever... someone has to do that work...
July 14, 2017 12:34AM
auminesweeper
My View is anyone caught doing so should face legal charges For Slander, Liable and deformation.

You do know that Hannity and Limbaugh will be behind bars then?
July 14, 2017 12:38AM
I have sympathy for you go-rebels.
You know where sympathy falls in the dictionary don't you?

Between shxt and syphillis.
July 14, 2017 12:47AM
Sod-buster
Back to Hillary email server.

You really need to re-read what Goodmore said.

Senate Republicans one vote away from Obamacare repeal failure

GOP leaders unveiled a new plan to gut the health law, but it immediately ran into near-fatal opposition.

[www.politico.com]

So Buster, how's that Repeal and Replace coming along?
July 14, 2017 01:21AM
Looney Tune Lynch.
Let this Russian lawyer in.

What, we just let Russians walk freely around inside the USA? Don't keep track of them?
Who else did she talk to while in the USA?

How many more Russians were on the loose while Obama and Lynch were at the reigns

Obama ran a tight ship no doubt

Private servers used by cabinet member
Sniper fire lies
Russians on the loose.
Planes full of cash
Read the ACH after you vote for it
Benghazi in flames
Libya in crisis
Syria in crisis
IRS with their problems
VA with their problems

And the list goes on.

Get all that go-rebels?
July 14, 2017 01:44AM
Obama did one thing better than any other president in history. He and his party were directly responsible for more gun sales than any other president. Funny, they ended up creating a mad run on guns, just the opposite of their "plan".
July 14, 2017 02:26AM
Yeah, Wayne LaPierre did a fine job stirring up fears of the Ignorant. I mean... why would we want to restrict gun sales to those that aren't allowed to fly on commercial planes?

July 14, 2017 02:35AM
And that will be a good thing. I like to see Lindsey Graham and John McCain push back against The Orangeman. No one wants to live in a world where Lyin' Ted Cruz dictates who gets health care...

[www.politico.com]
July 14, 2017 02:53AM
go-rebels Wrote:
> And that will be a good thing. I like to see Lind
> sey Graham and John McCain push back against The O
> rangeman. No one wants to live in a world where L
> yin' Ted Cruz dictates who gets health care...
>
> [www.politico.com]
> -experts-question-cruz-240540

You can always move, along with the other fruitcakes who said if Trump was elected they were gone.
How many moved btw?

Got that date on the View yet?
Whoopi is expecting you.
Should be hard to tell you 2 apart.

News flash,
Dingaling Lynch yep, let her in.
But this lawyer is caught in front row at congressional hearing.
But statue that allows this special visa granting for this Russian lawyer, the power is granted per statue to sec of homeland security not AG.
So, this person wasn't even legitimately in the USA.
And Obama and company were sweating Russian meddling?

Just can't make this stuff up.
Might take 4 years to untangle all of these webs,and clean out the sewer.
Not a swamp anymore, went to sewer status after today.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2017 03:15AM by Sod-buster.
July 14, 2017 10:21AM
We work hard, run our households, pay our bills, pay taxes, love our family, keep our property, eat healthy, obey the law, we're friendly to our neighbors and people we meet. This is what I observe of my family and loved ones. We aren't perfect and not trying to be. I consider us lucky....or is it because we had strict good parents from generations back?

I know the other end of the spectrum families are out there and have big troubles.

Compared to my family and the way we run our lives, our government is a superior friggen mess.

Thinking out loud here....does our government reflect the average American's life? Or the worst of an American life? Or the other way around? Seems these days everything is running amuck. I'm observing the people who run the USA/Govt as we all are these days. Everyone is in disbelief, shaking their heads. It's insane.

How can we keep power from corrupting? Is it possible?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2017 10:47AM by ozzie.
July 14, 2017 10:37AM
I still find it amazing with all thats gone on with Russia and numerous other things that Trump supporters stand firm.
I guess Donald was right when he said " I could shoot someone in the middle of 5th. Avenue and my supporters
would still support me".
July 14, 2017 10:49AM
robertj298 Wrote:
> I still find it amazing with all thats gone on wit
> h Russia and numerous other things that Trump supp
> orters stand firm.
> I guess Donald was right when he said " I could sh
> oot someone in the middle of 5th. Avenue and my su
> pporters
> would still support me".

Yes, we saw that with Hillary and everything corrupt that she did.....they still supported her, queer isn't it?
July 14, 2017 01:43PM
Exactly! He has a firm hold of his 35% ignorant base and the Deplorables will follow him off the end of a cliff should he go that way. Limbaugh called this group the "Brain-dead" after his man, Lyin' Ted Cruz, dropped out of the primary in 2016. And of course The Orangeman has the favor of Faux News who pour phoney praise on him knowing there's a good chance he's already tuned-in.

If Trump should plan a transition of our government to a pure Communist state headed by the Trump family Hannity would be 100% supportive. It's simply pathetic...
July 14, 2017 01:51PM
robertj298 Wrote:
> I still find it amazing with all thats gone on wit
> h Russia and numerous other things that Trump supp
> orters stand firm.
> I guess Donald was right when he said " I could sh
> oot someone in the middle of 5th. Avenue and my su
> pporters
> would still support me".

Nothing has gone on with Russia you moron!

You believe your own lies. Not one single Russian tie has been proven.

Your stupidity is breathtaking.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2017 02:23PM by AirTester.
July 14, 2017 01:55PM
go-rebels Wrote:
> Exactly! He has a firm hold of his 35% ignorant b
> ase and the Deplorables will follow him off the en
> d of a cliff should he go that way. Limbaugh call
> ed this group the "Brain-dead" after his man, Lyin
> ' Ted Cruz, dropped out of the primary in 2016. A
> nd of course The Orangeman has the favor of Faux N
> ews who pour phoney praise on him knowing there's
> a good chance he's already tuned-in.
>
> If Trump should plan a transition of our governmen
> t to a pure Communist state headed by the Trump fa
> mily Hannity would be 100% supportive. It's simpl
> y pathetic...

You're the sorest loser in history. Why don't you move to another country?

You're bound to be fired soon anyways for your botched laser-welding fiasco.
July 14, 2017 02:08PM
Fox News contributor Charles Krauthammer sets the record straight:

Bungled collusion is still collusion

The Russia scandal has entered a new phase, and there’s no going back.

For six months, the White House claimed that this scandal was nothing more than innuendo about Trump campaign collusion with Russia in meddling in the 2016 election. Innuendo for which no concrete evidence had been produced.

I was puzzled. Lots of coverup, but where was the crime? Not even a third-rate burglary. For six months, smoke without fire. Yes, President Trump himself was acting very defensively, as if he were hiding something. But no one ever produced the something.

My view was: Collusion? I just don’t see it. But I’m open to empirical evidence. Show me.

The evidence is now shown. This is not hearsay, not fake news, not unsourced leaks. This is an email chain released by Donald Trump Jr. himself. A British go-between writes that there’s a Russian government effort to help Trump Sr. win the election, and as part of that effort he proposes a meeting with a “Russian government attorney” possessing damaging information on Hillary Clinton. Moreover, the Kremlin is willing to share troves of incriminating documents from the Crown Prosecutor.

Donald Jr. emails back. “I love it.” Fatal words.

Once you’ve said “I’m in,” it makes no difference that the meeting was a bust, that the intermediary brought no such goods. What matters is what Donald Jr. thought going into the meeting, as well as Jared Kushner and then-campaign manager Paul Manafort, who were forwarded the correspondence, invited to the meeting, and attended.

It may turn out that they did later collaborate more fruitfully. We don’t know. But even if nothing else is found, the evidence is damning.

This defense is pathetic for two reasons. First, have the Trumpites not been telling us for six months that no collusion ever happened? And now they say: Sure it happened. So what? Everyone does it.

What’s left of your credibility when you make such a casual about-face?

Second, no, not everyone does it. It’s one thing to be open to opposition research dug up in Indiana. But not dirt from Russia, a hostile foreign power that has repeatedly invaded its neighbors (Georgia, Crimea, eastern Ukraine), that buzzes our planes and ships in international waters, that opposes our every move and objective around the globe. Just last week the Kremlin killed additional U.N. sanctions we were looking to impose on North Korea for its ICBM test.

I leave it to the lawyers to adjudicate the legalities of unconsummated collusion. But you don’t need a lawyer to see that the Trump defense — collusion as a desperate Democratic fiction designed to explain away a lost election — is now officially dead.

[www.washingtonpost.com]

July 14, 2017 02:14PM
I hear the loons yelling treason, but they can't cite one single law or produce any proof that anything that Trump did was unlawful, much less treason. Now that's loony! I'm all ears, first what law was broken and where's the proof that law was broken? All I'm hearing from the loons is bah, bah, bah someone forgot to put something that they forgot on a form that they filled out. Accusing someone of treason is pretty serious charge.

tabman
July 14, 2017 02:14PM
AirTester
You're stupidity is breathtaking.

grinning smiley
July 14, 2017 02:18PM
You keep digging ditches... I'll keep building factories.

Got it?
July 14, 2017 02:24PM
go-rebels Wrote:
>
AirTester
You're[/b
> ] stupidity is breathtaking.
>
> grinning smiley

Oh oh, I made a grammatical error, time to start another probe!
July 14, 2017 02:28PM
go-rebels Wrote:
> You keep digging ditches... I'll keep building fac
> tories.
>
> Got it?

Wow the arrogance.

Remember, none of us actually believe the Germans put any trust in you to build their automobile.

It's not that I don't think you have issues doing your job, I agree you are incompetent, that is why you are looking for 3rd world students to show you how things work.

Aren't you worried you've offended the Mexican voter base you pander to with your' ditch digging comment?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2017 02:43PM by AirTester.
July 14, 2017 02:46PM
You really, really need to proofread what you write when you're calling someone an idiot, else you come out looking the fool...