Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
July 14, 2017 02:52PM
Is that all you got?
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
July 14, 2017 02:57PM
You know what I think.

When all is said and done, more collusion with Hillary and company vs Trumps outfit.

This btw was the whole reason the left started this whole topic, realizing Trumpmwould sniff out the collusion with the left.
So the left only had one option. Start a smoke screen to divert attention.
And the colluding MSM joined in.

Actually I can make a case with the MSM with what they are doing is colluding with forieng powers too.

Just wait, truth will come out.

I'll,also say someone is fixing to be indicted.
Possibilities
Clinton
Comey
Lynch
Former Dnc chair
H's right hand woman

We can't let all the viloations pass here without penalty.
If we do, it will keep happening.
This poisoning must come to an end.

What do we know.

Yes the press colluded with Hillary.
Brazile is one example with what she did.

I'll bet those dnc servers/computers if looked at would show the Ukranian collusion.
This is the why behind them not giving them up after claiming hacking going on.

So folks keep your powder dry, we will find out really what happened.

Remember H was the alternative candidate, so deserves to be looked at equally as far as interaction with foreign governments.
Btw Trump warned us of the swamp,mand how bad it was.
July 14, 2017 03:05PM
Seems these days everything is running amuck. I'm observing the people who run the USA/Govt as we all are these days. Everyone is in disbelief, shaking their heads. It's insane.

One party is in charge of everything. What a pity that it continues to spiral downward day after day. We went from the being what people called the greatest country on Earth to the world's joke very quickly. The corrupt rich and powerful full of greed practically destroyed this nation and the right put them in office. They gave the Fox the keys to the hen house. Now they sit back and are amazed that the average American is far worse off than ever before. When a few percent have 95 percent of the wealth that is what you call a HUGE...failure. A 250 year botched social experiment. The average American has two weapons left at their disposal. Voting numbers and the free press. Well the voting numbers are out the window and the rich and powerful are doing everything they can to invalidate the press. Game over!
July 14, 2017 03:12PM
CNN is a joke.
They spin things like no tomorrow.

Must trusted name in news?

They need a new slogan big time.
I am hearing old reruns have higher ratings than CNN.

Tell you what.
Maybe CNN should get smart, and play some of their old reruns, reckon.

Don't get me wrong, any news network should be critical, but should be across the board evenly,

Don't need to be a rocket scientist to see what they are doing currently.
Nutjobs on CNN don't even know the definition of treason.
Dictionaries aren't that expensive.
July 14, 2017 03:15PM
goodmore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
Seems these days everything is running amu
> ck. I'm observing the people who run the USA/Govt
> as we all are these days. Everyone is in disbelief
> , shaking their heads. It's insane.

>
>
>
> One party is in charge of everything. What a pity
> that it continues to spiral downward day after day
> . We went from the being what people called the gr
> eatest country on Earth to the world's joke very q
> uickly. The corrupt rich and powerful full of gree
> d practically destroyed this nation and the right
> put them in office. They gave the Fox the keys to
> the hen house. Now they sit back and are amazed th
> at the average American is far worse off than ever
> before. When a few percent have 95 percent of the
> wealth that is what you call a HUGE...failure. A 2
> 50 year botched social experiment. The average Ame
> rican has two weapons left at their disposal. Voti
> ng numbers and the free press. Well the voting num
> bers are out the window and the rich and powerful
> are doing everything they can to invalidate the pr
> ess. Game over!

The spiral is created by you, chicken little.

You too, are also a self hating American.
July 14, 2017 03:24PM
Here is a CNN broken news alert.

I wouldn't let Anderson Cooper walk my dog !!

I'll bet I'm not alone here.
[thefederalist.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2017 03:32PM by Sod-buster.
July 14, 2017 04:25PM
The spiral is created by you, chicken little.

I am but one vote. And I didn't vote for this abortion. Sorry! The mess belongs to the deplorables and them alone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2017 04:34PM by goodmore.
July 14, 2017 05:18PM
Goodmore,
Did you vote for the other, you know bigger mess?

The MSM has made a big boo boo.

Remember the boy who cried wolf?

Now if some thing really (non) fake news comes to bear, wonder what could happen?
July 14, 2017 05:33PM
Trump hasn't had time to make a mess of his own,....he's too busy dealing with fake messes and innuendos.

If the Anti-Trumpers want him out, maybe there's no need to make up stuff.

Let him create a real mess, all on his own. Shouldn't be a problem because Trump is not qualified to be POTUS according to many,... mostly noxious, repulsive, vile, foul lefties.

In reality, they know that if left alone, he may become a great president.....they can't have that,.... their swamp mud will dry up, crack and they will be left to shrivel and rot.

Note; No offense to forum lefty friends or natural swamp creatures. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to: diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any left thinking liberal progressives who are beyond help, off the deep end and out of marbles,... some tasks are impossible.

That was fun.
July 14, 2017 05:34PM
go-rebels Wrote:
> Yeah, Wayne LaPierre did a fine job stirring up fe
> ars of the Ignorant. I mean... why would we want
> to restrict gun sales to those that aren't allowed
> to fly on commercial planes?

Talk about an ignorant statement. Anyone can be put on the no-fly list at anytime, for any reason. There is no due process, no mechanism for appeal. If you trust the government to not abuse the system or make a mistake, you've run way past full retard.
July 14, 2017 06:02PM
Goodmore, Did you vote for the other, you know bigger mess?

We'll never know if it would have been a bigger mess. The deplorables are all in with the current mess. What could have been never will be.

Trump hasn't had time to make a mess of his own,....he's too busy dealing with fake messes and innuendos.

I seem to remember a few campaign promises where Donnie specifically said Day one...Day two and so on where he would get things done.....Just campaign promises....They don't count.
Fake messes? Let the investigation continue. Obviously Donnie and his team have lied quite often. The truth will eventually come out. Nobody ever met with Russians? They created the mess with their convenient loss of memory and lies.

In reality, they know that if left alone, he may become a great president

He is mentally ill. There is no leaving him alone. He will be hounded every hour of every day of his term. If he can't handle it then he knows where the door is. I can't wait until his citizenship is questioned. Oh that's right. We don't forget. Fake news and accusations didn't start with Donnie. Left alone? No President will be left alone ever again. The press will win. They always do. And they should. A free press is vital to what we have left. As I've said before I really have not seen that much fake news. Just videos of Donnie contradicting himself with flip flops or out right lies.
July 14, 2017 06:07PM
AirTester Wrote:
> robertj298 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I still find it amazing with all thats gone on w
> it
> > h Russia and numerous other things that Trump su
> pp
> > orters stand firm.
> > I guess Donald was right when he said " I could
> sh
> > oot someone in the middle of 5th. Avenue and my
> su
> > pporters
> > would still support me".
>
>
> Nothing has gone on with Russia you moron!
>
> You believe your own lies. Not one single Russian
> tie has been proven.
>
> Your stupidity is breathtaking.
Lets see Trump Jr. gets an email wanting him to meet with some Russian lawyer saying they have dirt directly from the Kremlin on Clinton
and want him to meet her and he says sure I love it.He goes on to meet her and then says she didn't really have anything. All of this is kept
a big secret until the times comes out with the story. When the Times say they are going to print the emails all of a sudden Jr. becomes very
transparent. Nothing going on there is there? BTW when someone resorts to name calling you know they lose all credibility.
July 14, 2017 06:15PM
Let's see.
Bubba giving speeches in Russia for big $$$, while married to our Sec of State.

How does this make folks feel?

Or even a former Pres doing this?

This is disturbing for me.

And if laws don't exist to prevent, there should be.

Let's bust those foundation books out and have a look see.

Russia must not have been so bad then right?
As long as the gravy train was flowing to the Clinton's.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2017 06:18PM by Sod-buster.
July 14, 2017 06:26PM
<Robertj stated; BTW when someone resorts to name calling you know they lose all credibility.>

Just a way of describing something or someone. There are nicer ways.... but that's too politically correct.
July 14, 2017 06:53PM
goodmore
He is mentally ill. There is no leaving him alone.

So yesterday Trump seriously proposed a transparent wall so the 60lb sacks of drugs don't injure someone when thrown over from the other side.

What kind of a madman thinks like that?

[m.dailykos.com]
July 14, 2017 07:42PM
go-rebels Wrote:
>
goodmore
He is mentally ill. There is no
> leaving him alone.
>
> So yesterday Trump seriously proposed a transparen
> t wall so the 60lb sacks of drugs don't injure som
> eone when thrown over from the other side.
>
> What kind of a madman thinks like that?
>
> [m.dailykos.com]-
> Trump-says-border-wall-should-be-transparent-so-Am
> ericans-don-t-get-hit-with-flying-bags-of-drugs

It is beyond me how anyone can listen to what Trump has to say on just about any subject other than I'm going to make America great again and think he is mentally competent to be president.
July 15, 2017 12:03AM
The leftwing loons have stepped off into the deep end and are totally losing it. They can't even think straight anymore because they bought into the 'fake' news from the MSN media.

Bless their little hearts. LOL

tabman
July 15, 2017 12:06AM
That's why Hillary accurately called them 'The Deplorables...'
July 15, 2017 12:12AM
Again, leave Trump to do the job he was voted to do by most legitimate Americans. You little ankle biting lefties are going to get swatted, keep it up.
July 15, 2017 12:16AM
because they bought into the 'fake' news from the MSN media

So tell us a few fake news stories. I consistently see Deplorables using the term including Donnie himself, but I just don't seem to be able to find the fake news. Russia? I would say that team Trump has been caught in more lies than any news organization. The special investigator is currently up to his neck in the never ending stories that seem to break every day. Fake? I just don't see it that way.

You little ankle biting lefties are going to get swatted, keep it up.

Forum muscles are right up there with beer muscles.

legitimate Americans.

If you have to call yourself legitimate or Real then you raise an immediate red flag as Bogus!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2017 12:22AM by goodmore.
July 15, 2017 12:39AM
Double Post! The storm knocked out the power for a few minutes.

tabman

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2017 12:58AM by tabman.
July 15, 2017 12:39AM
Goodmore, you're close by me, lets get together....I always spray down with Deep Woods Off. What do you say?
July 15, 2017 12:55AM
You lefties must have missed this earlier post of mine. I'd like to hear what you have to say.

I hear the loons yelling treason and collusion, but they can't cite one single law or produce any proof that anything that Trump did was unlawful, much less treason. Now that's loony! I'm all ears, first what law was broken and where's the proof that law was broken? All I'm hearing from the loons is bah, bah, bah someone forgot to put something that they forgot on a form that they filled out. Accusing someone of treason is pretty serious charge.

tabman
July 15, 2017 12:57AM
Dog whistle to all the white Anglo-Saxon Protestants...
July 15, 2017 01:07AM
tabman Wrote:
> You lefties must have missed this earlier post of
> mine. I'd like to hear what you have to say.
>
> I hear the loons yelling treason, but they c
> an't cite one single law or produce any proof that
> anything that Trump did was unlawful, much less tr
> eason. Now that's loony! I'm all ears, first what
> law was broken and where's the proof that law was
> broken? All I'm hearing from the loons is bah, bah
> , bah someone forgot to put something that they fo
> rgot on a form that they filled out. Accusing some
> one of treason is pretty serious charge.

>
> tabman

I would hope that breaking the law is not where most citizens draw the line. Ethics need to be a part of the story. The investigation continues and by all accounts it's getting worse for team Trump not better. According to Fox they reported that most Liberals believe Russia to be the most evil country on the planet. I really don't think so. What we believe or what we want is a fair election free from outside intrusion. It has gotten dirty on both sides. Real dirty. But the line needs to be clearly drawn that WE as American citizens will not tolerate illegal or outside interference. Making a hero out of Wikileaks or stating I love Wikileaks is clearly unacceptable. Hacking of computers? Unacceptable. Bloating of social media with fake news stories by other countries to influence votes? Unacceptable.. Laws broken? I actually hope not. The mess will only spill over more. Actually as stated before we Liberals would rather have Donnie than Pence. He would further the Conservative agenda much more. Donnie and his team of rookie keystone cops don't look like they could pass Go playing Monopoly against kids.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2017 01:09AM by goodmore.
July 15, 2017 01:15AM
ozzie Wrote:
> Goodmore, you're close by me, lets get together...
> .I always spray down with Deep Woods Off. What do
> you say?

I will hunt with you any day. Beach hunt any day. Drink a beer with you any day. Hell I'll even buy you dinner and bitch about Trump the entire time you are eating. Deep woods? Nah! Not this time of year. Lime disease and other things might not be good for my health. And I'm to stinkin old for that stuff. I might never recover.
July 15, 2017 01:52AM
Sod-buster
Maybe CNN should get smart, and play some of their old reruns, reckon.

Yeah, I reckon you're right. Watch Jr. deny any Russian connection last year:

Donald Trump Jr. repeatedly dismissed and mocked claims of Russia connection in 2016

[www.cnn.com]

Go figure... I thought Eric Trump was the stupid one...
July 15, 2017 02:02AM
goodmore Wrote:
> ozzie Wrote:
> -----
> > Goodmore, you're close by me, lets get together.
> ..
> > .I always spray down with Deep Woods Off. What d
> o
> > you say?
>
>
> I will hunt with you any day. Beach hunt any day.
> Drink a beer with you any day. Hell I'll even buy
> you dinner and bitch about Trump the entire time y
> ou are eating. Deep woods? Nah! Not this time of y
> ear. Lime disease and other things might not be go
> od for my health. And I'm to stinkin old for that
> stuff. I might never recover.

Well, I look forward to it before we get too old. I'd travel down/up your way or... I could set up a nice 17 to 1800's home site up around here in Bucks county Pa. We don't have to talk politics,cramps may set in. I have a cz....closest unit I have for the salt beach. Tough to be next to salt water and not surf fish, love those little king-fish, fried up and tasty!
July 15, 2017 02:04AM
Donnie passed go last November.
Goodie just couldn't see it happening,
All you had to do is watch how many times H came to Pa?
Why did she come so many times? Pa Supposed to be a shoe in right?

H lost to Bernie in Michigan in primary, another signal warning flare!
And when Obama and his wife went to all hands on deck, to carry H's water, bingo!

Ohio wasn't even a factor.
And to see Trump win basically all counties in Oh that bordered Pa in primary against kasisch, another signal warning flare for H.

Just which home state did H win, anyway?
She was First Lady of Arkansas and couldn't elected dog catcher there.

Hillary picking a spanish speaking running mate, this is why she picked him too, was also the dumbest thing she could have done.
Insult to injury.

Even seeing how close Bernie got to her
in primary, was big signal warning flare.

Reckon she is shuttering her shoulders now like she did in the one debate. Ole thought she had it in the bag H.
I'll never forget the cutaway shot of bubba when Trump went there with Monica in the debate.

Hillary wearing White in convention.
What was she doing, trying to show us how pure and clean, and innocent she was?
And her leaning on Obama, IMO that costs her some votes.
Looked like she was depending on him too much, indebted to him.

Some folks remember how these 2 acted towards one another in 2008 election, image was confusing for them.
So they stayed home or pulled lever for Trump.

And the little Mr I carry my little US constitution around with everywhere I go.
About as productive as Eastwood and his empty chair routine.

And then there is ole Bubba, you know the one that said Obama care, the craziest thing he's ever seen.

A delight clan wasn't it?
And don't for about fox's Megan Kelley, she actually helped Trump with her very first debate question.
She started the actual foil, Trump mastered.

Bubba never wanted H elected Pres.
Hillary must have been asleep at the wheel back in 1992 and 1996.
She didn't do anything really bubba did, when he was successful.

She should have kept her day job, waiting up for Bubba when he was where?

Last and probably most important.
Can anyone remember when Hillary actually made the audience laugh?
Trump did with his first debate question.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2017 02:26AM by Sod-buster.
July 15, 2017 02:07AM
goodmore Wrote:
> tabman Wrote:
> -----
> > You lefties must have missed this earlier post o
> f
> > mine. I'd like to hear what you have to say.
> >
> > I hear the loons yelling treason, but they
> c
> > an't cite one single law or produce any proof th
> at
> > anything that Trump did was unlawful, much less
> tr
> > eason. Now that's loony! I'm all ears, first wha
> t
> > law was broken and where's the proof that law wa
> s
> > broken? All I'm hearing from the loons is bah, b
> ah
> > , bah someone forgot to put something that they
> fo
> > rgot on a form that they filled out. Accusing so
> me
> > one of treason is pretty serious charge.

> >
> > tabman
>
>
> I would hope that breaking the law is not where mo
> st citizens draw the line. Ethics need to be a par
> t of the story. The investigation continues and by
> all accounts it's getting worse for team Trump not
> better. According to Fox they reported that most L
> iberals believe Russia to be the most evil country
> on the planet. I really don't think so. What we be
> lieve or what we want is a fair election free from
> outside intrusion. It has gotten dirty on both sid
> es. Real dirty. But the line needs to be clearly d
> rawn that WE as American citizens will not tolerat
> e illegal or outside interference. Making a hero o
> ut of Wikileaks or stating I love Wikileaks is cle
> arly unacceptable. Hacking of computers? Unaccepta
> ble. Bloating of social media with fake news stori
> es by other countries to influence votes? Unaccept
> able.. Laws broken? I actually hope not. The mess
> will only spill over more. Actually as stated befo
> re we Liberals would rather have Donnie than Pence
> . He would further the Conservative agenda much mo
> re. Donnie and his team of rookie keystone cops do
> n't look like they could pass Go playing Monopoly
> against kids.

In a nutshell, you don't know of any law that Trump has broken. Period. Does anyone?

tabman