Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
July 16, 2017 12:12PM
Sod-buster
This whole Russian collusion crap is just that crap. And what Donald jr did is a nothing burger.

So a thief gets caught by the police after just breaking into a house and tells the officers "Men, I've only been here for five minutes and there's nothing here worth taking..."

---

Trump campaign paid $50,000 to Trump Jr.'s attorney

President Donald Trump appears to have used more than half a million dollars in campaign funds to pay legal fees over the last three months, new campaign filings show.

President Donald Trump appears to have used more than half a million dollars in campaign funds to pay legal fees over the last three months, new campaign filings show.

The spending included $50,000 in legal expenses to lawyer Alan Futerfas, who is now representing Donald Trump Jr., on June 27th.

Trump disclosed $677,826 in payments described in filings as “legal consulting” between April and June of 2017 – a significant chunk of the $4.37 million his campaign spent overall – as the number and velocity of investigations into potential Russian interference in the 2016 election increased.

[www.politico.com]

Its hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia except for the ---
...Flynn thing and
...the Manafort thing
...and the Tillerson thing
...and the Sessions thing
...and the Kushner thing
...and the Wray thing
...and the Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius “Russian Law Firm of the Year” thing
...and the Carter Page thing
...and the Roger Stone thing...

Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
July 16, 2017 12:31PM
Go-rebels,
What is this?
And where was the outrage? On the left and with MSM?

Flexibility to do what exactly?
Notice this ain't one of those silly cartoons.

[m.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2017 12:34PM by Sod-buster.
July 16, 2017 01:20PM
Buster, it's July 2017. There's nothing to gain debating Obama as our next president...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2017 01:23PM by go-rebels.
July 16, 2017 01:36PM
go-rebels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Buster, it's July 2017. There's nothing to gain d
> ebating Obama as our next president...
>
>

So what your saying is history is a waste.
So we should just rid our educational system of it?

What about Supreme Court precedent as it relates to their decisions on cases?
They do use, and refer to it don't they?

Very lame in your thinking.
No wonder Hillary lost.
July 16, 2017 02:00PM
Wake up Buster and read the title of this thread again.
July 16, 2017 02:34PM
Sod-buster Wrote:
> Go-rebels,
> What is this?
> And where was the outrage? On the left and with MS
> M?
>
> Flexibility to do what exactly?
> Notice this ain't one of those silly cartoons.
>
> [m.youtube.com]

Buster excellent point, but reasoning with a brainwashed leftwing nut is like talking with a wall. Without question the leftwing nuts and the MSN media would have gone completely nuts and off the deep end if it had been Trump caught on that hot mic instead of Obama. So history tells us that all this outrage from the leftwing nuts is phony to anyone who has an ounce of commonsense. It's my belief that anyone who voted for Hillary or twice for Obama is pretty much brain dead and lacking in commonsense. LOL

tabman
July 16, 2017 02:42PM
Go-rebels,
Pull your head out of your ____.

My point exactly, I keep getting badgered by mentioning your Heroine Hillary.
She is still eligible currently to run and be president.
So I am when I mention her giving reasons why she shouldn't be.

This thread stopped being a thread about who the next president would be last Novemeber.

So what is this thread now exactly?.
Just a place for you to spill your turds and try and brainwash folks?

Would you even be posting what you have if Hillary would have won?
My point exactly.

Lots of reasons for your girl's loss.
Smooching with the MSM
Private server
Benghazi episode
Clinton foundation
Labeling folks as deplorable- poor thing didn't learn from Romney.
Sniper fire false reporting
Voted for Iraq war as senator
Donna Brazile's cheating of Bernie
Dnc chair having to resign
Monica' s treatment by Hillary
Hillary's actual physical collapse on national TV
Riding on the Obama train
Never going to a foreign country as a candidate
Never holding news conferences for months
Comey's indictment of her on national TV
Picking the idiot she did as a running mate
Playing the race and sexist cards
Never going to certain rust belt states to campaign.
Overall no message, poor at best

I may have left out one or 2.

Huge list though.

Hillary just thought she had Trump dead to rights when the trailer trash video surfaced
You know the one by Billy Bush.
But Hillary was jutst so tainted, even the video couldn't lift Hillary' s already sinking boat.

Dems and Hillary committed political malpractice, MSM did too.
Hence the SCOTUS is likely to be stacked even moreso to the right vs before.

And all the above are pulling their hair out.
And their only out as they see it is to oust Trump.
Shameful really.

Big time gamble is you ask me.
If it fails, likely to see a super majority on the highest court.

So the left's message is " oust Trump or Bust"

I am thinking BUST.

Btw Go-rebels, when do the statue of limitations run out for someone being stupid?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2017 03:04PM by Sod-buster.
July 16, 2017 03:42PM
Sod-buster
Btw Go-rebels, when do the statue of limitations run out for someone being stupid?

I gave the Deplorables one hundred days after inauguration.
July 16, 2017 04:21PM
Go-rebels do you think that Hillary is qualified and deserving to be President and Commander in Chief? Have you ever stopped to think about how a public servant, like Hillary, could amass hundreds of millions of dollars on a government salary? Have you ever stopped to wonder why Bill got paid a half million dollars by the Russians for a single speech? I'd like to know what was in that speech that was so valuable to the Russians that they didn't already know. Is there a transcript of that speech available? I bet it was a payoff for something Hillary did for the Russians when she was Secretary of State. Also, Hillary sure doesn't want the transcripts of her speeches that she gave to Wall Street firms released. What could she have said in those speeches that was worth millions of dollars? Why all the cover-up?

tabman
July 16, 2017 04:43PM
Go-Rebels, you must have an absolutely miserable personal life to carry on this way. If you have family, I truly feel sorry for them.

Try to think ahead to how bad you and your ilk are going to look when this Russia thing blows over. You are a hypocritical traitor, going balls-out on a witch hunt.

It's one thing to go after a politician that is viewed legitimately crooked, however your gang would like to see the end of Trump simply because you don't like him, a sore loser.
Perhaps you'll learn in the future to not put so much personal stock into a politician. "You're with HER" alright, just a crooked, miserable, narcissistic @#$%&.

Like CNN, you construe your viewer ratings as if it's something to be proud off. People are only watching CNN or looking at this thread because you are a huge train wreck, people can't help but watch a meltdown. Only a huge narcissist would be blind to that.

So at this point, I bow out of this ridiculous thread, I'll admit I'm embarrassed that I've wasted time arguing with this you, just as I would be embarrassed for arguing with any mentally handicapped or mentally ill person.

It will be interesting to see how long you spout off in this thread long after others have stopped replying to you. Your message is tired and boring, Russians, yawn.

To others that I may have offended, (moderate Liberals such as myself), I apologize. For the Conservatives, It's important to realize the types of "Liberals" getting media attention these days do not represent all Liberals. We want nothing to do with wack-jobs like "Go-Rebels", who IMO are just part of a collective criminal element that have infiltrated the acceptance party.

One last thing, it will be interesting to see how the good folks down in SC react about a vocal employee dragging their company name through the coals in a political debate, talking publicly about their inability to acquire labor skilled labor, then tying their labor problem to a perceived political problem, real good for stocks. They have been reading this thread for the last 5 days.

You guys aren't the only one who can play the "leak" game. Check mate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2017 04:44PM by AirTester.
July 16, 2017 04:52PM
Wager time once again.

Why was the Trump Jr story, why was the NYTs going to release when they did?

Reckon It has anything to do with Susan Rice's testifying this coming week (Tuesday)?
Let's see how many times she references Donald Jr's meeting with the lawyer.

Remember this meeting was discovered as a result of documents filed way back in January 2017.
So why now?

Inquiring minds......
July 16, 2017 05:33PM
Air Tester wrote ;
< One last thing, it will be interesting to see how the good folks down in SC react about a vocal employee dragging their company name through the coals in a political debate, talking <publicly about their inability to acquire labor skilled labor, then tying their labor problem to a perceived political problem, real good for stocks. They have been reading this thread for <the last 5 days.

<You guys aren't the only one who can play the "leak" game. Check mate.

I think that's going too far,..... not necessary to try to get a mans job/company involved....that is wrong on many levels.
July 16, 2017 05:58PM
It's no issue at all Ozzie... this isn't new news, except for the Ignorants like AirTester who don't know what's going on in the manufacturing world. I travel to automotive factories from Mississippi to South Carolina to Wisconsin... the shortage of skilled trades is only a matter of degree with the shortfall most acute in the South. The Deplorables will label the reference below as "Fake News" but I assure you it is quite real, especially as it relates to the top-tier electromechanical technicians with strong backgrounds in robotics.

America's Skilled Trades Dilemma: Shortages Loom As Most-In-Demand Group Of Workers Ages

[www.forbes.com]
July 16, 2017 06:10PM
AirTester
So at this point, I bow out of this ridiculous thread...

49 posts and you've already thrown in the towel? Can't get the Mods to delete my posts like over at Findmall? Where's Gary Keithline in your time of need? Isn't it a coincidence that Gary threatened to contact my employer too after I gave him a spanking?

I work for BMW in South Carolina. Their phone number is 864-802-6000. Give them a call and tell them Go-Rebels took you to the woodshed. Then ask for 'engineering' and tell them they're wasting time laser welding doors. Then come back and tell us how long it was until they hung up on you.

---

Don't let the door hit your ash on the way out...
July 16, 2017 06:27PM
I know there is a shortage of skilled workers.
And caused a great degree by the culture in DC.
Even this expanding Medicaid, could this have give some folks a way out to even work, or have an interest to learn a new skill or trade.

I mean couldn't a person become less and less trusting of companies in general.
Remember a lot of folks actually trained their replacements when their jobs went bye bye.

This is really a cumulative affect.
And a college or university won't solve this problem altogether.

Pension plans really are no longer either.
So the younger generation see their old generations getting pension checks from being employed with X company.
They are offered no such animal.
And to be fair remember IRAs don't let you access until 59.5 years old.
And remember IRA ,there is no guarantee what it will be worth come time.

Also, I think it fair to say, the younger generations do expect a higher class of living vs the older generations at the same time frame age wise.

Basically motivation levels are down for varied reasons.
And when a big hole exists in the work force, you generally can't wave a magic wand and fill.

This problem should have been headed off sooner.
With multiple players acting, even the private sector.

Even this letting folks stay on their parents insurance policy until 26 years old- what does this say?

Btw, you can call my employer at 1-800-BR-549 and complain about me.
Ask for Lu Lu she's the boss.

Yo go-revels, are those diesel Beamers, are they polluters like those diesel volkswagons?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2017 06:46PM by Sod-buster.
July 16, 2017 07:50PM
ozzie Wrote:
> Air Tester wrote ;
> < One last thing, it will be interesting to see ho
> w the good folks down in SC react about a vocal em
> ployee dragging their company name through the coa
> ls in a political debate, talking <publicly about
> their inability to acquire labor skilled labor, th
> en tying their labor problem to a perceived politi
> cal problem, real good for stocks. They have been
> reading this thread for <the last 5 days.
>
> <You guys aren't the only one who can play the "le
> ak" game. Check mate.
>
>
>
> I think that's going too far,..... not necessary t
> o try to get a mans job/company involved....that i
> s wrong on many levels.

It's very Trumpian of him to post that.
July 16, 2017 08:14PM
Sod-buster
I know there is a shortage of skilled workers. And caused a great degree by the culture in DC.

You can't blame everything on D.C. culture. There's enough blame to go around why no one wants to be a machinist journeyman any longer.

Sod-buster
Pension plans really are no longer either.

Don't tell my employer that.

Sod-buster
Yo go-revels, are those diesel Beamers, are they polluters like those diesel volkswagons?

Ahh... no. We have a far different culture within BMW... it's very 'green' with many safeguards to keep that from happening.

But make no mistake... the damage to diesels is real. We're quickly moving away from diesels and toward 'electrification '... Volvo recently made a big announcement but they're actually late to the game.

[www.edmunds.com]
July 16, 2017 09:01PM
Go-rebels,
Why do you always try to make a play on words.
I said great degree, not all.

So what is the cause then?
C'mom spell it out for all us deplorables here.

Break out of your bubble and please explain.

It is obvious Hillary couldn't relate to this issue for folks in middle America.
So why should you actually be able to?
[www.dailykos.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2017 09:19PM by Sod-buster.
July 16, 2017 10:15PM
I enjoy a good debate, but after 43 pages of all the same back and forth crap this thread has become old hat and boring. Yeah, I know I can,........... and that's exactly what I am going to do. HH jim tn
July 16, 2017 10:49PM
Sod-buster
Lots of reasons for your girl's loss. Benghazi episode...

If you want to talk about Benghazi....lets do what Reps did to Hillary on Russia. Lets have 14 Russia investigations...which included 7 Congress Commissions. Lets spend Millions of tax payer's money on Russia...like Benghazi. Then lets put either Trump or Trump Jr through a 11 hr TV Russia hearing...where Dems got to ask the questions.. like the Pubs did to Hillary.

July 16, 2017 11:46PM
No go-rebels,
Tell us why the lack of skilled workers in USA.

Why the mismatch or hole in labor force?

Who screwed the pooch here?
Certainly wasn't Trump.

[www.theatlantic.com]

Here's one I have little faith in.
[fivethirtyeight.com]

How about this.
Wonder if we asked every current serving governor, and every single senator, and every single House of Representatives members.
When was the last time you steeped foot in a high school or college or university while actual teaching was going on.
And these visits where they address graduates at graduation don't count.

Remember the VA hospital problems?
Same questions should have been asked here too concerning them.

It is called out of touch.

Same questions for industry leaders in the USA.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2017 01:13AM by Sod-buster.
July 17, 2017 01:52AM
ozzie Wrote:
> Air Tester wrote ;
> < One last thing, it will be interesting to see ho
> w the good folks down in SC react about a vocal em
> ployee dragging their company name through the coa
> ls in a political debate, talking <publicly about
> their inability to acquire labor skilled labor, th
> en tying their labor problem to a perceived politi
> cal problem, real good for stocks. They have been
> reading this thread for <the last 5 days.
>
> <You guys aren't the only one who can play the "le
> ak" game. Check mate.
>
>
>
> I think that's going too far,..... not necessary t
> o try to get a mans job/company involved....that i
> s wrong on many levels.

“James Comey better hope that there are no 'tapes' of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”

You see a liar needs facts to base their lies on. Comey didn't know what to think after Trump said that, that is why he woke up in the middle of the night. Comey thought he had his path all laid out, then Trump in effect lays broken glass all around him, Comey has to tip-toe his way out, throws Lynch under the bus to do so.

Imagine that, big shot FBI director gets caught in a coup by a guy with a bulky cassette recorder in his suit pocket. He probably thought, "Is that why Trump asked me to speak closer to his tie clip?"

In this case we learned that Go-Rebels doesn't even work for BMW, that is why he doesn't care. He is just a guy who works for an apparently incompetent sub contractor. By this logic, the person who drives the snack truck also works for BMW.
Sometimes that's the only way to get a liar to tell the truth. I knew a while back that he doesn't work for BMW.

You will likely never get Trump to admit if there where recordings or not, why bother, it was a well played poker hand, there is nothing to gain, it would only hurt credibility in this environment so may as well leave them guessing. That is what a good poker player does.

In reality if you read between the lines, I think the only people unsure about the recording where Comey and associated radicals, it was pretty obvious to everyone else.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2017 01:55AM by AirTester.
July 17, 2017 02:04AM
Comey got played for the fool he is.
It was apparent, with any common senser watching last Jul 5, Comey was one of "them".

Now he's writing a book.
I WON'T ever buy.
If I Found one laying on the side of the road, would be an alternative to toilet paper.

Now Comey had a good chance to be looked at in a nice fashion.
He should have resigned on Jul 5 instead of spewing his garage, dropping everything in Lynch's lap.

Then he could have wrote a book and I Would have bought.

Obvious Comey thought his next boss was going to be Hillary.
Dummy

Yo go-rebels,
Since you are the snack man, I'll have a bag of peanuts and a Coca Cola.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2017 02:07AM by Sod-buster.
July 17, 2017 02:11AM
What I personally see is a lack of people wanting to work. I am one of the young pups on this board and it irritates the crap out of me to see people my generation and younger with the spoiled entitlement mentality. We have them come in the factory all the time that won't last a day or shift. This is the easiest factory I have worked in... climate controlled...stays 70 degrees year round. Some other factories you fry during the summer and freeze in the winter. The jobs here are mostly robotics where they simple feed one end of the machine and empty it from the other...a lot of the jobs are quality related where they sit on their butt and look at parts and get paid $15-20 an hour with insurance, 401k matching to 4% and other benefits. That's decent money and a good starting place for someone right out of HS. But yet they come and go like ants. I've got to where I don't even learn their name until they're here a few weeks. Their mentality is...why should I work when Mom/Dad or the govt will take care of me if I don't? When I turned 16 my dad bought me an ole used Bronco II. He said...if you want to drive it, you'll have to find a job to pay for gas and insurance, otherwise it is gonna sit in the driveway. That was my intro to the real world. Other people's parents buy them a brand new vehicle, pay for their insurance, gas, and give them spending money to go do whatever with. Pay for them to have the latest smart phone, and data plans...the list goes on. My parents provided above and beyond for me but once I came to the age where I could work, if wanted extra stuff, I had to buy it with earned money. That's where my angle of looking at things comes from.

In East TN we have the Great Smoky Mountains. All through the parks you see signs that say.... DON'T FEED THE WILDLIFE. Why? They get dependent on that source of food and then can't make it on their own. Well the same thing happens with people that Mooch off govt assistance and that mooch off family members... that's a harsh way of saying it but you know it's true. All of them I know are registered Democrats but they are too lazy to turn out and vote but they still are suckled up to whatever freebie teat that they can get.
July 17, 2017 03:52AM
tabman
Go-rebels do you think that Hillary is qualified and deserving to be President and Commander in Chief?

Six months into the Orangeman's term, it's clear that Clinton was far more qualified than the liar-in-chief we have today.

tabman
Why all the cover-up?

I hope Mueller gets Trump's taxes and is able to tell us why Trump kisses Putin's ring. I've always said: "Follow the money."
July 17, 2017 04:03AM
AirTester
So at this point, I bow out of this ridiculous thread, I'll admit I'm embarrassed...

Is it just a lie, like what we often hear from your God Donald Trump... or is it just your lack of discipline? Whatever, I'd be embarrassed if I were you too...
July 17, 2017 04:35AM
I want our next president to not record the lowest six-month approval rating of any president in polls dating back 70 years.

[abcnews.go.com]

So much winning!
July 17, 2017 10:05AM