Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
July 17, 2017 06:36PM
Go rebels,
Diplomas will be handed out eventually here on the political science class.

What about the rust belters?
How did Hillary lose them?

Remember a lot of these same folks voted for Hillary in 2008 primary, and even Obama in 2008 and 2012 Pres elections.

Why?
Let look at Ronmey first.
Remember Mr 47 percent,
Well Hillary made this same mistake.

Remember GW was viewed as a cluster flock.
In 2008, if I would have put a sweater on my Jack Russell with a pic of a donkey on the side, my dog would have beat McCain in the general election.
But remember Obama's victory was more about how bad GW was, not about how good Folks Thought Obama would be.

Hillary's loss to Obama in 2008 was caused by 3 things.
Hillary's campaign got outfoxed on how delegates were divided in primary, plus Obama winning super majority of Black vote.
Hillary's vote for Iraq war, reminded folks of GW here.

What about 2016 election season.
Midwesterner by now had started to draw some negative conclusions about Obama.
And it was very apparent to the Midwesterners and Pa folks, Hillary strategy was to lock up the Hispanic vote.
White folk took offense with this.
Now, add in the server, and Hillary's compounded lies about.
Her hiding from the press, so she wouldn't have to answer questions.
She did come out of being after ole Comey did what he did Jul5, but what Comey said/did didn't make sense to this group of folks.

When you don't make sense to folks, in what you say or responding, folks become extremely leery.

Hillary's debate performances were more like what a person would expect from a wind up doll.
No humor period.
She couldn't tell a good joke, because she would announce her punch line.
No spontaneity.
Too rehearsed looking.

Told us too many times she was in fact a woman.

Midwesterners thought they were being crossed by Hillary.
What did she offer them as a geographic?

Did she speed to Flint right away to get involved with the crisis?
No

Basically the rust belt deep down thought Hillary had taken their votes for grated.
And the press, when Hillary was off the campaign trail, the press would say she was either in Ca or NY raising funds.
Big no no.

Hillary didn't do what Bubba did, hop on the Bus and tear through middle America.
Why?
You got me.
It was her election to lose, even back in 2008.

But she always found ways to screw things up.
You can never sit back and think your being elected is in the bag.

Hillary back in 2008 was only watching 2 folks IMO.
Biden and Edwards, not Obama.
This to me says she is in fact a racist--think about it.

She actually got her wish, with GW being a Dud, a democrat was going to be elected in 2008 period.
Hillary knew this too, and thought it was going to be herself, especially after the field narrowed to herself and Obama.

But Hillary should have asked herself early on, why is Obama still in the Race come the Iowa primary.
She thought it was a fluke.
Just like Jeb and company thought about Trump.

And the rest is history.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
July 17, 2017 06:49PM
In case anyone is wondering,
I picked Obama early on to be democrat nominee and to go on to win in 2008.
The locals here around me laughed me out of the county.

I went to the little country store where a lot of these discussions had been had, the morning after the general election with Obama elected.
How many folks showed up?
One, the owner of the store.

I gave these gents my reasons too back when on the Why Obama would be elected.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2017 06:50PM by Sod-buster.
July 17, 2017 07:01PM
Sod-buster
Let be be clear here, if while actually serving as Pres Donald Trump himself is found to have broken the law, or done something that goes without a doubt against the principles of our constitution, I'll be the first to admit...

That's a pretty low bar Buster... was that your same standard for Obama, that he shouldn't break any laws? Doubt it...

Trump will be remembered as the 21st century, 'do-nothing' president who didn't finish out his first term. He sleeps a few hours a day and spends his Sundays watching golf and eating french fries... hardly the diet of a man looking to live another ten years.
July 17, 2017 07:11PM
Go rebels,
At least I have a bar set.

The only bars you know anything about it seems are monkey bars.
Child's play!

Notice S Korea and N Korea are engaging in talks.
Good thing, still premature to say what is likely to happen.

Tillerson, I think the left has under estimated him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2017 07:12PM by Sod-buster.
July 17, 2017 07:24PM
When the "do nothing" President gets Obama Care repelled and replaced then the leftwing nuts will start complaining and whining about something else that Trump hasn't accomplished. Trump knocked it out of the park when he got Gorsuch appointed as Supreme Court Justice. Everything else is just icing on the cake. The stock market is up bigtime and illegal immigration is way down. Before it's all over with Trump will have us energy independent and not having to depend on foreign oil from countries who don't have our best interest at heart. More people will have good paying jobs and there will be less people depending on big government. All that just makes the libs sick.

tabman
July 17, 2017 07:48PM
Anyone notice.

In case anyone reading here is a republican and decides to run for Pres.
Worst thing you can do is win the Iowa caucuses.
TABOOO.
Now a good showing is alright, just DON'T win!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2017 07:55PM by Sod-buster.
July 17, 2017 10:50PM
'tabman"
When the "do nothing" President gets Obama Care repelled and replaced then the leftwing nuts will start complaining and whining about something else that Trump hasn't accomplished.

I certainly hope they pass Obamacare 2.0/TrumpCare 1.0... I want my tax break! Someone here will have to summarize the differences for me because it looks so far like not much will change, except for skyrocketing premiums for the older folks in flyover country with pre-existing conditions that voted for The Orangeman last year. I sure hope the MSM interviews people daily who have lost their coverage. With my windfall maybe AirTester can help me pick out another Chain Cent to buy?

'tabman"
The stock market is up bigtime

Dow went from 20,000 to 21,600 over the last six months, an 8% increase.

Dow went from 16,000 to 18,500 over the same period last year under Obama, a 16% increase.

Thanks for underperforming Donny...

'tabman"
Before it's all over with Trump will have us energy independent

Big oil's electric fight against coal and nuclear

The American Petroleum Institute, the nation's biggest and most influential lobbying group for the oil and natural gas industry, is fighting nuclear power subsidies across the U.S., poised to oppose any efforts to expand renewable electricity, and telling the Trump administration that its study on the power grid better not hurt natural gas in an effort to help coal and nuclear energy.

[www.axios.com]

'tabman"
More people will have good paying jobs

LOL! So far it's just been more lies: [fortune.com]

'tabman"
All that just makes the libs sick.

I don't know about the Libs but what makes me sick is that one third of our population... I'll call them the Ignorants... really believe that Trump can "Make America Great Again."
July 17, 2017 10:55PM
Sod-buster
In case anyone is wondering...

Um... don't think so...
July 17, 2017 11:05PM
DrJoeprime
I am of the opinion* that Trump has absolutely no ability to be president...and it is becoming more and more clear to most Americans.

So now the dummy is touting "Made in America Week" while he markets long ties made in China!

During Made in America Week, White House defends imported Trump products

As the White House kicks off its Made in America Week, shining a spotlight on products manufactured domestically, President Donald Trump's spokesman was forced Monday to defend the fact that goods bearing the Trump name are frequently produced abroad.

[abcnews.go.com]
July 18, 2017 03:10AM
We have another watergate alright.
Not Trump, but rather Obama 's officials.

Stay tuned.

Little girly Rice seems is up to her hips in this.
And more folks it seems.

Like that go-rebels.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2017 03:11AM by Sod-buster.
July 18, 2017 05:31AM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> One point I'd like to make about Trump's "over-whe
> lming" victory in the election. He LOST the electi
> on on a popular vote basis! And it was only the ar
> chaic electoral college which allowed his win. Eve
> n Trump himself has stated previously that the ele
> ctoral college be eliminated.
>

If you take California out of the equation, Trump would win the polar vote. And that is precisely why the electoral college exists. The genius of our founding fathers preventing one region from being forever able to dictate policy for the entire country. Same reason we have the Senate and the House.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2017 05:37AM by Crosby.
July 18, 2017 10:22AM
Crosby
If you take California out of the equation...

LOL!
July 18, 2017 10:34AM

Health care bill collapse leaves divided GOP at crossroads

[www.sfchronicle.com]

Trump from October:
    “Together we’re going to deliver real change that once again puts Americans first, That begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as Obamacare…You’re going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it’s going to be so easy.”
Anyone getting tired of all the winning?
July 18, 2017 10:49AM
Sod-buster
We have another watergate alright. Not Trump, but rather Obama 's officials.

July 18, 2017 11:45AM
It troubles me to say this about a fellow conservative but.......Someone needs a diaper change. This is akin to a brat knocking the game board off the table.

I don't understand this frustrating move either because.........when you're on the high ground and your side is victorious...... you know your opponents are off the mark and make zero sense, why would you sweep the table....he has a lefty gene, me thinks.
July 18, 2017 01:09PM
ozzie Wrote:
> It troubles me to say this about a fellow conserva
> tive but.......Someone needs a diaper change. This
> is akin to a brat knocking the game board off the
> table.
>
> I don't understand this frustrating move either be
> cause.........when you're on the high ground and y
> our side is victorious...... you know your opponen
> ts are off the mark and make zero sense, why would
> you sweep the table....he has a lefty gene, me thi
> nks.
Reminds me of someone I know that is now president of the United States lol
July 18, 2017 01:33PM
Airtester needs a BAN or at least a Loooonng vacation!!!
July 18, 2017 01:49PM
AirTester needs to be banned. He's a minion taking orders from Gary Keithline (the "Guvner") over at Findmall. I'm sure he'll be getting a Minelab goodie pouch for his spamming efforts here.

Wally, it's time to pull the plug on this bum -
July 18, 2017 02:15PM
Ashamed to see this person move in such a short period of time........
From a seemingly wise man to a wise guy.

And the comments above trying to bring a posters employer into the mix.

Very malicious !!!!!

I call balls balls and strikes strikes btw.
July 18, 2017 02:24PM
I figured he was just another screen name from another member here; possibly one of the guys that was wanting this thread closed. Sometimes I think there's only a handful of legit posters and the rest are alter ego screen names. Especially in this thread. You never see some of these names in other threads on here.
July 18, 2017 02:59PM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
> I figured he was just another screen name from ano
> ther member here; possibly one of the guys that wa
> s wanting this thread closed. Sometimes I think th
> ere's only a handful of legit posters and the rest
> are alter ego screen names. Especially in this th
> read. You never see some of these names in other t
> hreads on here.

Probably a leftwing nut in sheep's clothing. LOL

tabman
July 18, 2017 03:02PM
Um
Does a person have to personally know a book's author in order to read and learn some thing?

Btw what does one expect to find in a "kitty litter" box?
Gold

What a minute, my tomcat just swallowed my wedding band!!!
July 18, 2017 03:03PM
This A-whole spent 27 minutes of his life's spamming here last night. Like many Right Wing Nut Jobs, he just couldn't make a decent argument...
July 18, 2017 03:25PM
Not good news for the leftwing nuts. All this alleged Trump collusion conspiracy with Russia is coming back to bite the Dems in the butt big time. LINK

tabman
July 18, 2017 03:26PM
Decent argument?

Go rebels you were already giving Trump bad marks as actual president with just a couple days in actual office.

Tell me some thing.
Do you supervise anyone on the job?
Is so, is this how you rate your subordinates,, just a couple days and basically consider them trash employee?

You have not based much of what you say in this thread with facts, rather stupid cartoons.
Who drew the cartoons btw?

Check your 401k lately?
Doing bad?
Gas prices, how high are they?

Is construction up?

Are jobs being created?

Is illegals crossing the border, are the down or up numbers wise?

What about stock market?

How do the coal miners view Trump, and are they better off financially now vs last year?

How does the border patrol agents feel?

How do the cops feel?

How does our military personnel feel?
How do the vets seeking medical attention feel?

Lots of questions here, seems most have moved moreso in the positive direction.

Sound like a flunky Pres?
I don't think so.

MSM has got their azzes handed to them.
This Ukraine collusion, is a tell all as far as the MSM goes.
This was reported btw a long time ago, yet wasn't picked up and reported on properly.
Wonder why?
July 18, 2017 03:45PM
Old news Tabman... please get up to speed.
July 18, 2017 04:04PM
Sod-buster
How does the border patrol agents feel?

How do the cops feel?

How does our military personnel feel?

How do the vets seeking medical attention feel?

When did you turn into a snowflake Buster?

Sod-buster
MSM has got their azzes handed to them.

The MSM has been eviscerating Trump. Even Faux News has turned on The Orangeman.

Speaking of coal..,

July 18, 2017 04:12PM
Yeah,
Go-rebels you don't get it do you.

Trump had to use the "system" he was given, you know with our government sending our jobs elsewhere.

Who can stay in business with losses all the time.

For example, just how many garmet factories even in the USA?

Now, with time, we may indeed see some garmet factories return, and yes some of .Trumps line may very well ve made in the USA.

Go-rebels,
Got any Chinese goods in your home?
Try to go out today and replace all Chinese goods with made in America goods.
Impossible to do really.

In would expect some thing more intelligent from a person with a " degree" of higher learning.
July 18, 2017 04:30PM
You see go-rebels,
Where were the supposed concerned politicians when all this industry was moved abroad.

Who was questioning besides Mr Perot back in 92.

Who had the blood and guts to say what needed to be said?
Who had the guts to even say, boycott these clowns?

Now, I didn't expect to see all jobs saved in the USA, but could some have been saved with appropriate actions?
This gutting btw was kept beneath the radar by the MSM.
Where were they, why didn't they set up shop in the " to be closed" factories, and force the CEOs, and politicians to answer.

Never happened did it?
Why?
Did it have anything to do with campaign contributions and Wall Street and k street.

Now you Know why we got Trump for president.
July 18, 2017 04:58PM
WTF!??!? Come on guys!! Why does this trouble maker have to be described as a "Leftie" or a "Rightie??!? He is just a frigging TROLL causing problems! Give him the boot Wally!!