Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This thread is now off limits .

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
July 08, 2016 12:34AM
Just about the whole political system is rigged and crooked. I can't imagine any sane person with an ounce of intelligence voting for crooked Hillary. There's no getting around it, she crooked and is a lying piece of worthless crap, just like Obama. She will say and do anything for power and money. If she is elected our country will never recover from its already downward spiral.

tabman
Re: OT: Who would you like to see as our next president, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
November 09, 2016 01:42AM
bump , only seems fittingspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
November 09, 2016 03:19AM
Unfortunately, it looks like Trump may stay ahead of Clinton.
Metal detecting ain't bad here in Korea so if any of you want to immigrate let me know. >grinning smiley<
November 09, 2016 08:15AM
Personally oppresses me that there are versions that Hillary was sponsored from Saudi Arabia which according to one more version sponsored participants on September 11...
In our country very much are negative to terrorists and to all who helps them as practically it directly or indirectly concerned each resident of our country, for example my friend just was late in theater on Dubrovskaya Street when he was captured by terrorists, and my sister was late for several minutes and didn't get into that car of the subway which was blown up...
For many residents of our country only one this factor to turn away someone suffices...
ps: but frankly speaking and Trump not the best candidate as he is very quick-tempered and can act being based only on the emotions.
But at least Trump in difference from Hillary won't launch nuclear war with total extermination of mankind, and it is already very good...
November 09, 2016 08:24AM
Well,

I posted in this thread,,,in a few places.

Spot on.

Now we can get down to business with big T.

Little H can pack her bags and disappear,,,,and quick.

Cheers.
November 09, 2016 08:27AM
Hey, Tn, we got more rain yesterday. Going on a detecting trip this weekend..
November 09, 2016 09:54AM
Well done guy's, just as we done in the UK you's stood up and made a brave decision, onwards and upwards for both of us!
November 09, 2016 10:11AM
Congrats to Donald! Not my first choice, but I think he will do alot of good things. As a successful businessman, who is used to getting things done, I expect that same pattern to continue. The elite class is not happy with this, just like Britain shooting down the EU. The action in the world markets should get interesting real soon.
November 09, 2016 01:50PM
jackdaniels Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Unfortunately, it looks like Trump may stay ahead
> of Clinton.
> Metal detecting ain't bad here in Korea so if any
> of you want to immigrate let me know. >grinning smiley<

I understand the Canadian Immigration Website crashed last night.
I'll give the libs credit for at least checking to see how it's done legally.
Good riddance
November 09, 2016 02:11PM
Who was it here that said they did their part and voted for Trump in the primaries, so that Clinton could crush him in the election? LOL well I don't think that worked out as they had planned smiling smiley I'm sure Mr. Trump....President Elect Trump...sure appreciated your vote. Without your help, he wouldn't have gotten to where he is sitting today.

I don't know what lies ahead or what is in store. We did our part, and put a stop to the wicked witch of the west and her media flying monkeys...now the work begins. I do have to admit though...some of these memes going around Social Media are HILARIOUS!!
November 09, 2016 02:17PM
If Trump does nothing at all as president....doubtful...It is far better than the liberal racketeering duo, the Clinton's.
November 09, 2016 02:31PM
The traitor got slammed by the Don. Hot damn it's a good day.

------------"Cz's still bad to the bone".------------
Living on a big ass Astroid.
The woman that got my rib,I want it back.
November 09, 2016 03:03PM
Obummer's "Legacy" just went down the crapper along with Hitlerythumbs down
November 09, 2016 03:14PM
Poetic justice that Penn. put President Trump over the top.
November 09, 2016 05:08PM
I just watched HRC's concession speech and was struck by the rhythmic , robotic , programmed style of applause she received from the staunchest of her supporters.
Reminded me of news clips of structured crowds in North Korea and Communist China "supporting" their imperial leaders.
Just sayin',,,probably just my bias.
November 09, 2016 05:20PM
Unfortunately, most "celebrities" will break their promises and decide to stay in the US.
November 09, 2016 05:45PM
I am too mature to comment on this, but I am going MDing 'cuz I feel lucky. Real lucky. Miracle Lucky. Like we dodged the biggest bullet in history, lucky. Trying to hide the smile that might make people think I got lucky, lucky. But then I don't believe in luck, so thank God. thumbs down

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
November 10, 2016 01:01AM
But then I don't believe in luck, so thank God.

I'm the other way. I don't believe in God, but I have experienced luck. I also believe in the system that chose our President. I wish the outcome was different, but so be it. I hope our country can some how heal it's differences and get on with finding solutions to the problems we face. I'll back anyone with answers. The election was like the draft in football. Success hinges on results. I hope we have many positive ones.
November 10, 2016 01:27AM
I don't feel so bad about the lack of sleep last night considering the pleasant outcome we are experiencing today.
Also want to commend goodmore for not being a whiny sore looser like so many of his fellow party members are today thumbs down
November 10, 2016 11:34AM
The ones that are out protesting Trump winning are the True Deplorable's in my book. I believe 2016 has turned into a year of crazy events Cubs winning the World Series and Donald Trump being elected President.
November 10, 2016 12:13PM
88junior Wrote:
> The ones that are out protesting Trump winning are
> the True Deplorable's in my book. I believe 2016
> has turned into a year of crazy events Cubs
> winning the World Series and Donald Trump being
> elected President.

smileys with beerthumbs down
November 10, 2016 03:30PM
Mrs Clinton could not keep One American happy ( Bill ) so how on earth could she take care of 300 million Americans, That Doggy Don't Hunt grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

John.
November 10, 2016 07:01PM
Thank God that Hillary and her crew will soon be history. Now maybe our great USA will get back to being GREAT AGAIN!!!!
November 11, 2016 02:52AM
I hate The Orangeman but hope he can put together a good team to be successful; we're all in the same boat. He told us he's going to drain the swamp but today his prospective cabinet consists of all D.C. Insiders. Whatever, just another lie.

Did anyone see the picture of Trump seconds after he was told he won? He looked like the fella on Friday night's poker game who won the big pot holding a queen-high hand. It finally hit him; he now has to govern.
November 11, 2016 05:13AM
Well I think he is the better of the two, He has made something of his life and been very successful, and Yet Hilary has not finished one thing she has started,

I am not American but I try to buy American or Canadian, I believe the US people have fought because of promises that were made and broken So I think they need a little Quality time where they Work for the quality of life and Not Work to Survive, While the Fat Cats rake it in, America needs to go back in time like it was in the late 50s because after that they wasted to much solving other countries problems instead of their own and it is the working Man and Woman who has had to foot the Bill,

Hopefully NOW it is the peoples time.

John.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2016 05:15AM by auminesweeper.
November 11, 2016 01:01PM
auminesweeper Wrote:
> Well I think he is the better of the two, He has
> made something of his life and been very
> successful, and Yet Hilary has not finished one
> thing she has started,
>
> I am not American but I try to buy American or
> Canadian, I believe the US people have fought
> because of promises that were made and broken So I
> think they need a little Quality time where they
> Work for the quality of life and Not Work to
> Survive, While the Fat Cats rake it in, America
> needs to go back in time like it was in the late
> 50s because after that they wasted to much solving
> other countries problems instead of their own and
> it is the working Man and Woman who has had to
> foot the Bill,
>
> Hopefully NOW it is the peoples time.
>
> John.

Very Well said John.
November 12, 2016 04:11AM
goodmore Wrote:
> But then I don't believe in luck, so thank God.
>
> I'm the other way. I don't believe in God, but I
> have experienced luck. I also believe in the
> system that chose our President. I wish the
> outcome was different, but so be it. I hope our
> country can some how heal it's differences and get
> on with finding solutions to the problems we face.
> I'll back anyone with answers. The election was
> like the draft in football. Success hinges on
> results. I hope we have many positive ones.

A quality answer Goodmore.. Luckily, I did not have to choose between the two.. But basically I am far happier than if HRC has emerged victorious. She is just another old school politician.

People voted not so much for Mr Trump or against HRC, I believe. I think that they voted against old style politics, and wanted a new , fresh non political force .
And they got it. I truly believe that he will be better for the US.. how much? Only time will tell

Micheal

Micheal
November 12, 2016 04:24PM
I would like to see Charlie Crist run.
November 12, 2016 04:41PM
Well a Republican as President; Republicans control the House and Senate. So let the healing begin. Get 'er done. No BS excuses. None at all! Happy days are here again!
November 12, 2016 04:56PM
We can't let this happen.

We should march on Washington and stop this travesty.

Our nation is totally divided!